BLAC GHYNA PREGANT WITH BOYFRIEND'S BABY
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-02 17:57:20 UTC
Oh well, I must come clean on this. Yes, I fucked 'er, but who the wouldn't?
https://nyppagesix.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/blac-chyna.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1033

My Gawd! My Nubian Princess of Devilish Delight!
<squirt!>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-02 18:00:11 UTC

postscriptum: Normally, I disdain big nigger asses. But on my Blac Chyna, it's all good!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-16 14:11:30 UTC

How 'bout y'all? Youse like big nigga asses?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-16 14:30:49 UTC
On 5/16/2018 7:11 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On 5/2/2018 11:00 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>> On 5/2/2018 10:57 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>>> Oh well, I must come clean on this.  Yes, I fucked 'er, but who the wouldn't?
>>> https://nyppagesix.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/blac-chyna.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1033
>>>
>>> My Gawd!  My Nubian Princess of Devilish Delight!
>>> <squirt!>
>>>

>> postscriptum: Normally, I disdain big nigger asses.  But on my Blac Chyna, it's all good!
>>

> How 'bout y'all?  Youse like big nigga asses?

Here's wot I'm talkin' about... https://goo.gl/images/yfxLMj

That be some fine nigga bootay!