IOWA PIG FARMER INTERVIEWED FOR 2ND TIME ABOUT MOLLIE TIBBETTS (WHO GOTS NICE THIGHS)
Add Reply
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-08-05 15:50:26 UTC
FBI speaks to pig farmer for second time about missing Mollie Tibbetts.

You gotta keep uh close eye on them pig farmers, cuz they like to do things.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/430c67e1-37cb-3f01-b0f6-8a2fe31644a4/ss_fbi-speaks-to-pig-farmer-for.html

What I suspect has happened, folks...is this pig guy fucked Mollie silly as shit, then kilt 'er and fed 'er to his pigs.
Just sayin'.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Mollie woulda made some pig farmer uh nice piece uh ass...
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Yup, Ida fucked 'er till the cows came home again.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-08-07 14:14:06 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FBI speaks to pig farmer for second time about missing Mollie Tibbetts.
You gotta keep uh close eye on them pig farmers, cuz they like to do things.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/430c67e1-37cb-3f01-b0f6-8a2fe31644a4/ss_fbi-speaks-to-pig-farmer-for.html
What I suspect has happened, folks...is this pig guy fucked Mollie silly as shit, then kilt 'er and fed 'er to his pigs.
Just sayin'.
Mollie woulda made some pig farmer uh nice piece uh ass...
Yup, Ida fucked 'er till the cows came home again.
Some folks in them parts say Wayne's got a BIG sausage.