IT'S MONDAY AGAIN, DEAR RECRUITS
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-21 17:52:36 UTC
For some of you, that means dragging yer ol' carcass outa the sack and gittin' to work. For the man that is. LOL

If I may, allow me to summarize your meaningless lives.

1. Work for the man.
2. Pay taxes.
3. Repeat, ad nauseum...

LOL

p.s. I just checked. My calendar is clear for the rest of this month.
Just sayin'. An' feel free to axe me about my new tomato plants in the cucumber patch...

Sayōnara,
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
%
hi %
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Still stuck on stoopid I see...
%
2018-05-22 19:08:49 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
For some of you, that means dragging yer ol' carcass outa the sack
and gittin' to work.  For the man that is.  LOL
If I may, allow me to summarize your meaningless lives.
1. Work for the man. - i'm retired
2. Pay taxes. - native canadians don't pay taxes
3. Repeat, ad nauseum... you should puke
yes you are
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Idjit canuk.
%
yes you are
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
yes you are my hero
%
thanks
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I already knew I wuz. It's why yer so infatuated with me.
%
he says in a reply to my post that he follows faithfully
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Idjit canuk!
%
2018-05-23 19:21:03 UTC
Post by %
[...]
and here he is in my post following me some more

Pavel Svinchnik
2018-05-22 01:55:26 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
For some of you, that means dragging yer ol' carcass outa the sack and gittin' to work. For the man that is. LOL
If I may, allow me to summarize your meaningless lives.
1. Work for the man.
2. Pay taxes.
3. Repeat, ad nauseum...
LOL
p.s. I just checked. My calendar is clear for the rest of this month.
Just sayin'. An' feel free to axe me about my new tomato plants in the cucumber patch...
Sayōnara,
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I've been retired for two years. One day is pretty much the same as the next for me.