Kylie Jenner Debuts Au Natural Look After Announcing She's Sworn Off Lip Fillers
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-11 13:54:52 UTC
And she doesn't know why she swore off 'em.
However, this fab-bootied babe is earning praise on Instagram after announcing she's gotten rid of her lip fillers.

I admit, this is pretty important news.

Take a gander right here: https://www.yahoo.com/news/kylie-jenner-debuts-au-naturel-172014142.html
%
2018-07-11 13:59:14 UTC

and then up yoiur bum
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-11 15:13:27 UTC

Do more drugs, druggie assworm.
%
2018-07-11 15:16:58 UTC

i've never taken anything stronger than aspirin in my life
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-11 15:17:35 UTC
On 7/11/2018 8:16 AM, % wrote:
> On 2018-07-11 8:13 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

>>> and then up yoiur bum
>>

>> Do more drugs, druggie assworm.
>
> i've never taken anything stronger than aspirin in my life

liar!
LOL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-11 15:35:22 UTC
On 7/11/2018 6:54 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> And she doesn't know why she swore off 'em.
> However, this fab-bootied babe is earning praise on Instagram after announcing she's gotten rid of her lip fillers.
>
> I admit, this is pretty important news.
>
> Take a gander right here:    https://www.yahoo.com/news/kylie-jenner-debuts-au-naturel-172014142.html

Okay, so I admit that I'd like to do her bum.
SO WHAT?