Kylie Jenner Debuts Au Natural Look After Announcing She's Sworn Off Lip Fillers
Add Reply
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-11 13:54:52 UTC
And she doesn't know why she swore off 'em.
However, this fab-bootied babe is earning praise on Instagram after announcing she's gotten rid of her lip fillers.

I admit, this is pretty important news.

Take a gander right here: https://www.yahoo.com/news/kylie-jenner-debuts-au-naturel-172014142.html
%
and then up yoiur bum
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Do more drugs, druggie assworm.
%
i've never taken anything stronger than aspirin in my life
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
LOL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-11 15:35:22 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
And she doesn't know why she swore off 'em.
However, this fab-bootied babe is earning praise on Instagram after announcing she's gotten rid of her lip fillers.
I admit, this is pretty important news.
Take a gander right here:    https://www.yahoo.com/news/kylie-jenner-debuts-au-naturel-172014142.html
Okay, so I admit that I'd like to do her bum.
SO WHAT?