Christ asks about "Will & Would"
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-11 16:04:38 UTC
I will do something ...
I would do something ...
There must a be a simple rule for this!!  No?
One problem with early writers is the attempt at following the rules.
When you finally comes to "terms" with your writing, and find the written expression to flow freely from ink to paper, that is generally the first sign of maturity making its appearance.
I call it writing in the Living Language.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Oh, an' I forgot to leave open the floor for any questions, which are now welcome...
2018-05-11 17:35:40 UTC
On Fri, 11 May 2018 09:04:38 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I will do something ...
I would do something ...
There must a be a simple rule for this!!  No?
One problem with early writers is the attempt at following the rules.
When you finally comes to "terms" with your writing, and find the written expression to flow freely from ink to paper, that is generally the first sign of maturity making its appearance.
I call it writing in the Living Language.
WE call it moulie illiteracy, Midnight.

It's simply the difference between the indicative mood ('will') and
the subjunctive mood 'would'.

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
On Fri, 11 May 2018 09:04:38 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I will do something ...
I would do something ...
There must a be a simple rule for this!!  No?
One problem with early writers is the attempt at following the rules.
When you finally comes to "terms" with your writing, and find the written expression to flow freely from ink to paper, that is generally the first sign of maturity making its appearance.
I call it writing in the Living Language.
WE call it moulie illiteracy, Midnight.
It's simply the difference between the indicative mood ('will') and
the subjunctive mood 'would'.
That wasn't his question, stoopid asshole cunt!
Get back in the kitchen where you belong!!
Peeler
2018-05-11 19:42:17 UTC
On Fri, 11 May 2018 10:35:40 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
One problem with early writers is the attempt at following the rules.
When you finally comes to "terms" with your writing, and find the written expression to flow freely from ink to paper, that is generally the first sign of maturity making its appearance.
I call it writing in the Living Language.
WE call it moulie illiteracy, Midnight.
Everyone calls you a sick, sick asshole! I mean, EVERYONE! But then, as the
true asshole that you are, you are "proud" of it, right, you true asshole?