Discussion:
NIGGER HEAD TAR SOAP
(too old to reply)
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-04-19 01:12:26 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"Youse heard what I said... Y'all use Nigger Head!"
LOL

https://goo.gl/images/8FMtZW
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-04-19 14:06:00 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 4/18/2018 6:12 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> "Youse heard what I said...  Y'all use Nigger Head!"
> LOL
>
> https://goo.gl/images/8FMtZW
>
>
Get the kinks out with Nigger Head.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-04-29 15:05:32 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 4/19/2018 7:06 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On 4/18/2018 6:12 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>> "Youse heard what I said...  Y'all use Nigger Head!"
>> LOL
>>
>> https://goo.gl/images/8FMtZW
>>
>>
> Get the kinks out with Nigger Head.
>

Not for use on pubic hair.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-04 17:56:44 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 4/29/2018 8:05 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On 4/19/2018 7:06 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>> On 4/18/2018 6:12 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>>> "Youse heard what I said...  Y'all use Nigger Head!"
>>> LOL
>>>
>>> https://goo.gl/images/8FMtZW
>>>
>>>
>> Get the kinks out with Nigger Head.
>>
>
> Not for use on pubic hair.

Or nigger hair for that matter.....
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-07 15:59:02 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 7/4/2018 10:56 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On 4/29/2018 8:05 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>> On 4/19/2018 7:06 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>>> On 4/18/2018 6:12 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>>>> "Youse heard what I said...  Y'all use Nigger Head!"
>>>> LOL
>>>>
>>>> https://goo.gl/images/8FMtZW
>>>>
>>>>
>>> Get the kinks out with Nigger Head.
>>>
>>
>> Not for use on pubic hair.
>
> Or nigger hair for that matter.....

Someone said "fur." Is that more like it?
Bricked
2018-07-07 18:34:42 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-08 13:52:41 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 7/7/2018 11:34 AM, Bricked wrote:
>
>
>
>
> fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
> J. Burke
>

Fusk orf, plastic phone boi.
LOL
%
2018-07-08 15:39:59 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 2018-07-08 6:52 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On 7/7/2018 11:34 AM, Bricked wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
>> J. Burke
>>
>
> Fusk orf, plastic phone boi.
> LOL
>
look at his spelling , LOL
Checkmate
2018-07-08 16:53:35 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...


>
> On 2018-07-08 6:52 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> > On 7/7/2018 11:34 AM, Bricked wrote:
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
> >> J. Burke
> >>
> >
> > Fusk orf, plastic phone boi.
> > LOL
> >
> look at his spelling , LOL

Look at the irony. LOL

--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller
Copyright © 2018
all rights reserved

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

"I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt as
kensi." -Nadegda
Message-ID: <pbg8ne$p9k$***@dont-email.me>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-10 13:53:59 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 7/8/2018 9:53 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
> says...
>
>
>>
>> On 2018-07-08 6:52 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>>> On 7/7/2018 11:34 AM, Bricked wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
>>>> J. Burke
>>>>
>>>
>>> Fusk orf, plastic phone boi.
>>> LOL
>>>
>> look at his spelling , LOL
>
> Look at the irony. LOL
>

LOL
I just won again.
%
2018-07-10 14:38:56 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 2018-07-10 6:53 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On 7/8/2018 9:53 AM, Checkmate wrote:
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate!  In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
>> says...
>>
>>
>>>
>>> On 2018-07-08 6:52 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>>>> On 7/7/2018 11:34 AM, Bricked wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
>>>>> J. Burke
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Fusk orf, plastic phone boi.
>>>> LOL
>>>>
>>> look at his spelling , LOL
>>
>> Look at the irony.  LOL
>>
>
> LOL
> I just won again.


no you didn't teenie
Loading...