"GILLIGAN'S ISLAND" MARY ANN IS BROKE AFTER SURGERY
Add Reply
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-07 16:37:27 UTC
'Gilligan's Island' star Dawn Wells is broke after 'life-threatening surgery,' collecting donations via GoFundMe.

Another true American disgrace, this story. It's truly a wonder that American citizens don't step up to the bat and take control of their own healthcare system.
Hillary, bless her, tried to get a national health care system established; but with no one standing behind her the insurance lobbyists won hands down.

Just remember that whenever an insurance interest wins, the people lose.
Put that in yer pipe and smoke it!

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/gilligans-island-star-dawn-wells-broke-life-threatening-surgery-collecting-donations-via-gofundme-174819733.html
%
2018-09-07 17:00:52 UTC

well
%
2018-09-07 17:10:23 UTC

well
%
2018-09-07 17:18:03 UTC

well
Thurston Howell III
2018-09-07 17:32:41 UTC

.

Just another democrat looking for someone else to pay their bills.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-07 17:56:30 UTC
On 9/7/2018 10:32 AM, Thurston Howell III wrote:

> Just another democrat looking for someone else to pay their[sic] bills.

Got grammar??
LOL
%
2018-09-07 18:15:10 UTC

well
General Burkhalter
2018-09-07 20:34:43 UTC

Is your '?' key sticking?
%
2018-09-07 20:37:19 UTC

LOL
%
2018-09-07 20:41:06 UTC

.

how someone has taken such interest in my sexual activity ,
while they have none of their own just another case of ,
the weaker personas living vicariously through their betters
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-08 13:09:10 UTC

LOL
%
2018-09-08 15:33:27 UTC

well
Checkmate
2018-09-07 20:17:03 UTC
Checkmate! In article <ZCykD.18862$***@fx06.iad>, thurston@$$$.bux
says...

> On 09/07/2018 12:37 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> > 'Gilligan's Island' star Dawn Wells is broke after 'life-threatening
> > surgery,' collecting donations via GoFundMe.
> >
> > Another true American disgrace, this story.  It's truly a wonder that
> > American citizens don't step up to the bat and take control of their
> > own healthcare system.
> > Hillary, bless her, tried to get a national health care system
> > established; but with no one standing behind her the insurance
> > lobbyists won hands down.
> >
> > Just remember that whenever an insurance interest wins, the people lose.
> > Put that in yer pipe and smoke it!
> >
> > https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/gilligans-island-star-dawn-wells-broke-life-threatening-surgery-collecting-donations-via-gofundme-174819733.html
> >

> .
>
> Just another democrat looking for someone else to pay their bills.

I sure wanted to poke her back in the day. Ginger, not so much.

--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda
On 9/7/2018 1:17 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <ZCykD.18862$***@fx06.iad>, thurston@$$$.bux
> says...
>

>> On 09/07/2018 12:37 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>>> 'Gilligan's Island' star Dawn Wells is broke after 'life-threatening
>>> surgery,' collecting donations via GoFundMe.
>>>
>>> Another true American disgrace, this story.  It's truly a wonder that
>>> American citizens don't step up to the bat and take control of their
>>> own healthcare system.
>>> Hillary, bless her, tried to get a national health care system
>>> established; but with no one standing behind her the insurance
>>> lobbyists won hands down.
>>>
>>> Just remember that whenever an insurance interest wins, the people lose.
>>> Put that in yer pipe and smoke it!
>>>
>>> https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/gilligans-island-star-dawn-wells-broke-life-threatening-surgery-collecting-donations-via-gofundme-174819733.html
>>>

>> .
>>
>> Just another democrat looking for someone else to pay their bills.
>
> I sure wanted to poke her back in the day. Ginger, not so much.

Indeed. Mary Ann is that innocent farm girl from Ohio who you wanna take to a drive-in movie. You'd be her first love, and it would all happen right in the back seat of your dad's Rambler.
Lucky for you, those seats are vinyl and won't show the cum stains.
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-09-08 13:19:17 UTC
In article <SUPkD.66090$***@fx47.iad>,
Colonel Edmund J. Burke <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:

> Lucky for you, those seats are vinyl and won't show the cum stains.

Even less of a concern when sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson") is around... just like his mother used
to do, he licks it all clean.
%
2018-09-08 15:33:51 UTC

well
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-09-09 17:56:14 UTC
On Sat, 8 Sep 2018 06:12:22 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:

>Indeed. Mary Ann is that innocent farm girl from Ohio who
>you wanna take to a drive-in movie. You'd be her first love,
>and it would all happen right in the back seat of your dad's Rambler.
>Lucky for you, those seats are vinyl and won't show the cum stains.

Um, Colonel Burke, I fucked a few young hawt
virgins in my younger days and cum stains were
not a concern. I recall how tight their young
vaginas were - so tight that not a drop of cum
came back out. What happens in their vaginas
stays in their vaginas.

--

Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

"Tsk, tsk. No one appreciates his brilliance, poor fellow.
(There might be a message in that for him.)"--Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

http://apprhondaleahkirkfries.blogspot.com/2014/05/rhonda-leah-kirk-fries-interview.html
%
2018-09-09 18:04:41 UTC

anyone who goes on about something like you do never did it
%
2018-09-09 18:09:53 UTC
.

keep this in mind when you read what he says
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-10 11:55:37 UTC

My Sunset Chateau is 80 this year, and it's better n' ever, you mealy-mouthed canuk.
%
2018-09-10 17:59:20 UTC

well
%
2018-09-10 18:21:40 UTC

you live in a one bedroom apartment
%
2018-09-10 18:22:36 UTC
On 2018-09-10 5:55 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On 9/9/2018 11:09 AM, % wrote:
>> .
>>
>> keep this in mind when you read what he says
>

> My Sunset Chateau is 80 this year, and it's better n' ever, you
> mealy-mouthed canuk.

oh look a post i can answer again ,
different group , different post , different reply
%
2018-09-10 18:22:44 UTC

%
2018-09-10 18:22:52 UTC

%
2018-09-10 18:23:08 UTC

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-13 13:11:10 UTC
On 9/10/2018 11:23 AM, % wrote:
> On 2018-09-10 5:55 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>> On 9/9/2018 11:09 AM, % wrote:
>>> .
>>>
>>> keep this in mind when you read what he says
>>

>> My Sunset Chateau is 80 this year, and it's better n' ever, you mealy-mouthed canuk.
>
> oh look a post i can answer again ,
> different group , different post , different reply

How many replies is that now, half-a-man?
LOL
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-09-13 20:12:36 UTC
On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 06:11:10 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:

<...>

>LOL

I have reliable information that PeeScent's
colostomy bag is bigger than he is.

% ☂️
2018-09-13 20:20:02 UTC
On 2018-09-13 1:12 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 06:11:10 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:
>
> <...>
>
>> LOL
>
> I have reliable information that PeeScent's
> colostomy bag is bigger than he is.

that doesn't make you any younger