*MELANIE MARTINEZ* JUST SEES ME AS A PIECE OF "PLEASURE MEAT"!
Add Reply
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-05 15:19:11 UTC
Melanie Martinez sexually assaulted me, and she never said she was sorry for it.
But in a way I can empathize with her cuz I didn't say 'no'.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-05 15:21:48 UTC
I feel so ashamed! Melanie used my body for her own perverted, wanton desire. The forceful penetration with a sex toy, among other acts. OH THE DISGRACE OF IT ALL!!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Disgraced and ashamed...yes, but why is a girl named Timothy?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
An' before I forget, Happy Nigger Trash Day!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-06 14:39:35 UTC