HER NAME BE "PRECIOUS"
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-06 18:41:12 UTC
Whatcha think?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WRQjQ988rXk/S14A_iZ3AZI/AAAAAAAAAWY/ViH2FuoNlxE/s1600/fakenicki6.jpg

You wanta summa dat?
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-12-06 18:57:26 UTC
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 18:41:12 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke <***@std-girls.com> wrote:

> Whatcha think?
> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WRQjQ988rXk/S14A_iZ3AZI/AAAAAAAAAWY/ViH2FuoNlxE/s1600/fakenicki6.jpg
>
> You wanta summa dat?

That would need industrial equipment to carve into reasonable sized pieces for eating.

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history--with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-07 17:41:27 UTC

You want summa dat snatch?
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-12-07 22:08:38 UTC
On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 17:41:27 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke <***@std-girls.com> wrote:

> On 12/6/2017 10:57 AM, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
>> On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 18:41:12 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke <***@std-girls.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Whatcha think?
>>> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WRQjQ988rXk/S14A_iZ3AZI/AAAAAAAAAWY/ViH2FuoNlxE/s1600/fakenicki6.jpg
>>>
>>> You wanta summa dat?
>>
>> That would need industrial equipment to carve into reasonable sized pieces for eating.
>>

> You want summa dat snatch?

[pukes]

Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet -- Napoleon Bonaparte
The Peeler
2017-12-07 22:56:21 UTC
On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 22:08:38 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>> You want summa dat snatch?
>
> [pukes]

Many people feel like puking when they read your sick stuff, you disgusting
unwashed wanker!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "wisdom":
"Look at a donkey with a 2 foot penis. Does it require underwear? No."
MID: <***@red.lan>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-11 17:07:39 UTC

That be wot they call "Hot Nigga Boo-tay."
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-12-12 02:04:15 UTC
On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 17:07:39 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke <***@std-girls.com> wrote:

> On 12/7/2017 2:08 PM, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

>>> You want summa dat snatch?
>>
>> [pukes]
>>

> That be wot they call "Hot Nigga Boo-tay."

I wouldn't use the word hot.

--
"Have you been hunting bear lately?"
"No, the grass tickles."
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-12 15:56:21 UTC

I was using it rhetorically.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-12-12 16:01:11 UTC
On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 15:56:21 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke <***@std-girls.com> wrote:

> On 12/11/2017 6:04 PM, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

>>> That be wot they call "Hot Nigga Boo-tay."
>>
>> I wouldn't use the word hot.
>>
> I was using it rhetorically.

You mean sarcastically.

--
Said the Duchess of Windsor at tea,
"Young man, do you fart when you pee?"
I think that was one up to me.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-16 14:24:11 UTC

That two.
2017-12-07 18:08:24 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 10:41:12 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" <***@std-girls.com> wrote:

>Whatcha think?
>http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WRQjQ988rXk/S14A_iZ3AZI/AAAAAAAAAWY/ViH2FuoNlxE/s1600/fakenicki6.jpg
>
>You wanta summa dat?

Does your moulie tranny 'Pleasance' look, anything like that,
Midnight?
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
aliash) <***@TheWor1d.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 10:41:12 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
> J. Burke" <***@std-girls.com> wrote:
>
>> Whatcha think?
>> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WRQjQ988rXk/S14A_iZ3AZI/AAAAAAAAAWY/ViH2FuoNlxE/s1600/fakenicki6.jpg
>>
>> You wanta summa dat?

Crystal Balls 🔮/ 🎱?

> Does your moulie tranny 'Pleasance' look, anything like that,
> Midnight?
> - -
>
> " I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
> Arizona."
> - Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
> from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected
>
> Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
> - correct Latin
>
> "Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
> - Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)
>
> "But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
> ass?"
> - Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
> in Hollyvood and the effect on his viewing preferences

*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2017-12-07 18:18:10 UTC
dolf <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
> jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
> aliash) <***@TheWor1d.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 10:41:12 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
>> J. Burke" <***@std-girls.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Whatcha think?
>>> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WRQjQ988rXk/S14A_iZ3AZI/AAAAAAAAAWY/ViH2FuoNlxE/s1600/fakenicki6.jpg
>>>
>>> You wanta summa dat?
>>

> Crystal Balls 🔮/ 🎱?
>
>> Does your moulie tranny 'Pleasance' look, anything like that,
>> Midnight?

YOUTUBE: “Deck the Hall”

<https://youtu.be/RPCXMTnO2Yw>

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Peeler
2017-12-07 21:25:04 UTC
On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 10:08:24 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>Whatcha think?
>>http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WRQjQ988rXk/S14A_iZ3AZI/AAAAAAAAAWY/ViH2FuoNlxE/s1600/fakenicki6.jpg
>>
>>You wanta summa dat?
>
> Does your moulie tranny 'Pleasance' look, anything like that,
> Midnight?

Why? Do you now see a chance to compete with her for your Colonel's love,
you infatuated serbian bitch?

--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."