DAVID DALTON'S "yet another attempt"
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-06-12 16:30:55 UTC
On 6/9/2018 9:13 PM, David Dalton claimed:
> I am trying one more time to get what has been unanimously accepted
> by my eight main deities of the four components material activated.

Accepted by whom?

> The most important change this time is that ALL is now alone on
> a new top level, Level -2, and is the gateway that decides on
> changes suggested by those on lower levels.

These are levels in the asylum yer living in?

Thank you and may the Eye of Horus with witch you always.........
%
2018-06-12 16:39:59 UTC

you need new material
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-06-12 17:12:18 UTC

You are crosspoasting again.
%
2018-06-12 17:19:06 UTC
On 2018-06-12 10:12 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On 6/12/2018 9:39 AM, % wrote:
>> On 2018-06-12 9:30 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>>> On 6/9/2018 9:13 PM, David Dalton claimed:
>>>>
>>> Accepted by whom?

>>> These are levels in the asylum yer living in?

>>> Thank you and may the Eye of Horus with witch you always.........
>>>

>> you need new material
>
> You are crosspoasting again.

this isn't even my post ,
how can i crosspost a post that isn't my post , tubercular head
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-06-12 17:23:31 UTC
On 6/12/2018 10:19 AM, % wrote:
> On 2018-06-12 10:12 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

>>> you need new material
>>
>> You are crosspoasting again.
>
> this isn't even my post ,
> how can i crosspost a post that isn't my post , tubercular head

You just did it again, bozo brain.
LOL
%
2018-06-12 17:25:53 UTC

i didn't post so i can't make a crosspost
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-06-12 18:00:44 UTC

You are so retarded. LOL
%
2018-06-12 18:05:44 UTC

i still didn't post , ram rod
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-06-12 18:27:14 UTC
On 6/12/2018 11:05 AM, % wrote:
> On 2018-06-12 11:00 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

>>> i didn't post so i can't make a crosspost
>>

>> You are so retarded.  LOL
>>

> i still didn't post , ram rod

You do exactly wot I say to, half-a-man.