NEWS FROM SUNSET CHATEAU
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-10 15:23:54 UTC
Just a note to announce that Your Colonel and Pleasance have, in fact, added several tomato plants to the cucumber garden.
We're lookin' forward to many a delightful BLT.

Thank you and have a Pleasance day...
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-12 14:44:14 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Just a note to announce that Your Colonel and Pleasance have, in fact, added several tomato plants to the cucumber garden.
We're lookin' forward to many a delightful BLT.
Thank you and have a Pleasance day...
Pleasance said the reason I diversified (in my cucumber patch that is) is because I'm a fair-minded individual who fought for Truth, Justice, and the pursuit of Liberty in Nam.