DISGRACED HILLARY SUPPORTS SMARTASSED NIGGER, THEN SUCKS HIS BLACK COCK
Add Reply
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-08-05 15:41:50 UTC
Thank God this whore didn't win!

After Our Fearless Leader said, "Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do."
Our Fearless Leader is saying that all niggers are stoopid, which has been scientifically proved. [Evolution is a bitch, man.]

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/hillary-clinton-calls-lebron-james-150302393.html
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
All democrats are fags and whores!
%