"Mobe"
Add Reply
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-08-12 18:05:33 UTC
Anyone else heard "mobe" for "mobile phone"? Or is it limited to Manchester?
Peter is listening to "Aerosmith - Living on the edge"
Peeler
2017-08-12 18:34:53 UTC
On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 19:05:33 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

<FLUSH idiot's inevitable attention-baiting bullshit>

Not enough attention for you today in all the other uk groups that you
additionally infest, Birdbrain?
--
From Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic childhood:

"Because it's fun. I set loads of stuff on fire when I was a kid."

"Yip, as a kid my bedroom was full of stuff from skips. If it was fucked,
we smashed it, if it sort of looked ok, I took it home and repaired it, or
made something else from it. Not just skips, we did break into the village
hall and church and so forth too :-) Gotta love fire exits...."

"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave
magazines for anyone to use."
MID: <***@red.lan>
Peter Young
2017-08-12 18:49:39 UTC
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Anyone else heard "mobe" for "mobile phone"? Or is it limited to Manchester?
It isn't that down 'ere.

Peter.
(US equivalent: Certified Anesthesiologist) (AUE Pt)
http://pnyoung.orpheusweb.co.uk