Post by Tony Cooper
What are you going to do with this information? Go there and read
that flood of posts?
What occam prefers is idle meaningless chit chat because that's how his
brain is obviously wired (proof below).
Occam's innate inability to grasp detail is why he calls deep technical
questions a "flood of posts".
To wit, on the referenced newsgroup, I asked for the best freeware video
editor that handled redactions, having never edited video before. Many
suggestions were proposed, *all* of which were tested, with reports on
each, garnering pros and cons alike.
In the end, we solved a plethora of technical problems, all of which are,
apparently, far too complex for occam's brain to fathom.
Nonetheless, I list the outcome of the solutions below:
1. We learned how to record multi-ap wifi signal strength timelines
2. We learned iOS can't do it but that Android did so we worked on Android
3. We learned to record video on Android (no small feat for Android 4.3)
4. We learned to mount the entire Android file system on Windows over WiFi
5. We learned how to copy the files over the WiFi LAN with native tools
6. We learned what the best video freeware editor was (no small feat!)
7. We learned the pros and cons of that (and other video editing freeware)
8. We learned how to redact data & blur faces (again, no small feat)
9. We learned how to synchronize freeware audio onto the video track
10. We learned how to upload the results onto no-registration-binary sites
Sadly, all that learning was clearly too much for poor occam to handle.
Apparently learning is something occam is dead set against, because, as he
states in his own words, learning things entails a "flood" of data which is
completely incomprehensible to his feeble brain.
Dumb people complain that technhical detail is too complex to handle.