Smart Parenting Ebook
Add Reply
rachid ben
2017-10-09 13:57:23 UTC
Hi Parents;

I just look for more information and get skills about parenting, I have this Ebook which I want to share with you :

Download: https://goo.gl/ybCD3H
Harrison Hill
2017-10-09 16:08:34 UTC
Post by rachid ben
Hi Parents;
Download: https://goo.gl/ybCD3H
The first thing parents tell their children is *never* to
click spam like this.
Peter Moylan
2017-10-10 10:16:29 UTC
Post by rachid ben
Hi Parents;
You're in the wrong group. Come back when you have books about
grandparenting and great-grandparenting.
Whiskers
2017-10-10 13:52:35 UTC
Post by rachid ben
Hi Parents;
I just look for more information and get skills about parenting,
You're in the wrong group. Come back when you have books about
grandparenting and great-grandparenting.
Those pesky forty-somethings are really difficult to discipline, though.
Any hints are welcome.
--
-- Whiskers