I COULD USE A HAIRCUT
Add Reply
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-09 18:23:11 UTC
It's gettin' a little long.

But then again, Pleasance says I look pretty sexy like this.

How about you? Am I sexy?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-09 19:41:09 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's gettin' a little long.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a2/fe/fe/a2fefee96a965939676a813821314e2d.jpg
WHO! I SAID...WHO HAS THE COURAGE TO ADMIT I'M SEXY?!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-10 02:06:28 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's gettin' a little long.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a2/fe/fe/a2fefee96a965939676a813821314e2d.jpg
But then again, Pleasance says I look pretty sexy like this.
How about you?  Am I sexy?
WHO!  I SAID...WHO HAS THE COURAGE TO ADMIT I'M SEXY?!
Okay, so no one has the courage, then?
What if I were shaving (in my boxers), and suddenly they fell down around my ankles.
Would you look?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Dolf?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-14 20:16:28 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's gettin' a little long.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a2/fe/fe/a2fefee96a965939676a813821314e2d.jpg
But then again, Pleasance says I look pretty sexy like this.
How about you?  Am I sexy?
WHO!  I SAID...WHO HAS THE COURAGE TO ADMIT I'M SEXY?!
Okay, so no one has the courage, then?
What if I were shaving (in my boxers), and suddenly they fell down around my ankles.
Would you look?
Dolf?
Colonel Burke to Dolf...
Cum in, Dolf?