HOW DO I PLEASURE THE YOUNG GIRLZ I HAVE SEX WITH?
Add Reply
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-13 15:13:25 UTC
My basic method is to... Stick it in and then wiggle it about.
Questions?
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-09-13 20:08:44 UTC
On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 08:13:25 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:

>My basic method is to... Stick it in and then wiggle it about.
>Questions?

Do you wiggle your massive rod from side to side or to and fro?

--

Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

"Tsk, tsk. No one appreciates his brilliance, poor fellow.
(There might be a message in that for him.)"--Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

http://apprhondaleahkirkfries.blogspot.com/2014/05/rhonda-leah-kirk-fries-interview.html
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-13 22:39:51 UTC

An' in and out like a steam-driven locomotive.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-19 03:53:21 UTC
On 9/13/2018 3:39 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On 9/13/2018 1:08 PM, Sir Gregory Hall,  Esq. wrote:
>> On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 08:13:25 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:
>>
>>> My basic method is to...  Stick it in and then wiggle it about.
>>> Questions?
>>
>> Do you wiggle your massive rod from side to side or to and fro?
>>
> An' in and out like a steam-driven locomotive.

And the next morning my back is killing me!