GOAT-POKING IRANIANS ARE FEELING TRUMP'S "IRON FIST"
Add Reply
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-09 16:09:33 UTC
JUST SAY NO TO SANDNIGGERS...

Iran's top leader and lawmakers lash out at US on nuclear deal. The niggerish barbarian hordes of goat pokers in Iran lashed out at American by burning the American flag. Iranian terrorists then shouted "Death to America."

Laughing at the childish display, Our Fearless Leader was overheard to say, "Death? I'll show you sandniggers DEATH!"

LOL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-11 17:51:37 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
JUST SAY NO TO SANDNIGGERS...
Iran's top leader and lawmakers lash out at US on nuclear deal.  The niggerish barbarian hordes of goat pokers in Iran lashed out at American by burning the American flag.  Iranian terrorists then shouted "Death to America."
Laughing at the childish display, Our Fearless Leader was overheard to say, "Death?  I'll show you sandniggers DEATH!"
LOL
TRUMP: MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.