HE UNZIPPED HER JACKET, REVEALING HER "LOVERLY MOUNDS"
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-08 16:21:29 UTC
math teacher told a student she "needed air..."  Then he unzipped her jacket.
So?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/33317ec8-9aa1-32ee-9e01-853382bb7d08/ss_a-math-teacher-told-a-student.html
Lettuce do the math, as they say.........

E = mc²

Where "E" equals his satisfaction and mc equals this young girl's titties time two....
Er....is that right??
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-08 16:23:54 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
math teacher told a student she "needed air..."  Then he unzipped her jacket.
So?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/33317ec8-9aa1-32ee-9e01-853382bb7d08/ss_a-math-teacher-told-a-student.html
Lettuce do the math, as they say.........
        E = mc²
Where "E" equals his satisfaction and mc equals this young girl's titties time two....
Er....is that right??
Hell's Bells! I meant "times two," god damnit!
Whatz wrong me me these days???
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Apparently, my mathematics is lost upon most of humanity.
%
and it won't make you any taller
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I shit bigger 'n you, assworm.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-12 17:48:04 UTC
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
math teacher told a student she "needed air..."  Then he unzipped her jacket.
So?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/33317ec8-9aa1-32ee-9e01-853382bb7d08/ss_a-math-teacher-told-a-student.html
Lettuce do the math, as they say.........
         E = mc²
Where "E" equals his satisfaction and mc equals this young girl's titties time two....
Er....is that right??
Hell's Bells!  I meant "times two," god damnit!
Whatz wrong me me these days???
Apparently, my mathematics is lost upon most of humanity.
and it won't make you any taller
Apparently, intelligence is lost upon you, assworm.
LOLOL