Group whatsapp about speaking English
Add Reply
m***@gmail.com
2015-11-20 04:29:10 UTC
If you want to speak English and learning English I have group in whatsapp you can taking about anything and discussion . I want learn English and I have friends anther counters .
Tony Cooper
2015-11-20 04:45:27 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
If you want to speak English and learning English I have group in whatsapp you can taking about anything and discussion . I want learn English and I have friends anther counters .
The counter service is lacking. It should be tabled.
m***@gmail.com
2015-11-28 18:21:25 UTC
how can i join
e***@gmail.com
2015-12-15 08:33:01 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
If you want to speak English and learning English I have group in whatsapp you can taking about anything and discussion . I want learn English and I have friends anther counters .
please add me
+968 92803950
I want to learn english. thank you
g***@gmail.com
2015-12-29 18:58:10 UTC
Plese add me
+39 3315807098
Peter Moylan
2015-12-30 00:00:54 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
If you want to speak English and learning English I have group in whatsapp you can taking about anything and discussion . I want learn English and I have friends anther counters .
Whatsapp, Doc?
2015-12-30 00:03:07 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
If you want to speak English and learning English I have group in whatsapp you can taking about anything and discussion . I want learn English and I have friends anther counters .
You have managed to post here, so you can only be a troll :)

If I had to learn English I'd watch films with sub-titles.
k***@gmail.com
2016-01-06 05:26:17 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
If you want to speak English and learning English I have group in whatsapp you can taking about anything and discussion . I want learn English and I have friends anther counters .
please add me in whatsapp ESL group
+91 9996200105
c***@gmail.com
2016-01-27 20:01:00 UTC
I want to learn english, Thanks
+1 4076909650
i***@gmail.com
2016-02-16 08:31:05 UTC
add me also
+96895972099
m***@gmail.com
2016-03-04 17:22:11 UTC
Hello , iam from africa
please add me
00244942938550
I want to learn english. thank you
m***@gmail.com
2016-04-06 16:39:17 UTC
Add me your english group n google group my number is 9979743486 india
a***@gmail.com
2016-03-21 12:21:50 UTC
a***@gmail.com
2016-03-21 12:23:12 UTC
Could you add me in this group?
i'm Marcelo, from brazil and i would like to improve my writing n' speaking.
Bertel Lund Hansen
2016-03-21 12:30:13 UTC
Could you add me in this group?
There is no adding needed. Just read and write.
Post by a***@gmail.com
i'm Marcelo, from brazil and i would like to improve my writing n' speaking.
Two suggestions:
Capitalize words that should be capitalized, and don't use
unusual short forms:

I'm Marcelo, from Brazil and I would like to improve my
writing and speaking.
Bertel, Kolt, Denmark
Harrison Hill
2016-03-21 21:26:30 UTC
Could you add me in this group?
i'm Marcelo, from brazil and i would like to improve my writing n' speaking.
Hi Marcelo. Just start asking questions (or replying to questions)
and see what happens. English (where I speak it) welcomes attempts
that don't quite work. We like the unexpected :)
a***@gmail.com
2016-04-07 05:15:10 UTC
Our English Speaking Group in TeleGram Messenger https://telegram.me/joinchat/DNho6D3MAiJ3slNQlprRRw
n***@gmail.com
2016-04-11 17:20:55 UTC
Snidely
2016-04-12 05:39:49 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
If you want to speak English and learning English I have group in whatsapp
you can taking about anything and discussion . I want learn English and I
have friends anther counters .
Please add me +380986063529
Watch this space for updates.

Maybe C282Y is simply one of the hangers-on, a groupie following a
future guitar god of the human genome: an allele with undiscovered
virtuosity, currently soloing in obscurity in Mom's garage.
Bradley Wertheim, theAtlantic.com, Jan 10 2013
t***@gmail.com
2016-05-07 13:14:00 UTC
Hi I'm need to learn English language please send you number to add you