Group whatsapp about speaking English
Add Reply
u***@gmail.com
2017-05-09 21:41:39 UTC
Please add me, my phone number is +5215533408719
g***@gmail.com
2017-05-10 00:41:41 UTC
I want to join English group . I want to improve my English. Please add me +55 11 998442531
y***@gmail.com
2017-05-12 16:13:39 UTC
hello,
can you add me please in the group i am from maroc
+212699391229
m***@gmail.com
2017-05-16 13:48:58 UTC
THE BEST ENGLISH GROUP FOR WHATSAPP EVER! CHECK IT OUT!
https://chat.whatsapp.com/C5JJXxec6UJIx1uGE18lDM
b***@gmail.com
2017-05-18 09:20:30 UTC
add me +923337574561
j***@gmail.com
2017-05-23 22:09:28 UTC
Hi .plz accpte me
o***@gmail.com
2017-05-28 10:21:25 UTC
If you want to speak English and learning English I have group in whatsapp you can taking about anything and discussion . I want learn English and I have friends anther counters .
I am a Italian Girl and my name is Ornella I find friends for speak english in whatsApp
you are availeble
if you are interesting contact me
hi
a***@gmail.com
2017-06-12 20:55:47 UTC
wheres ur group ?
Peter Moylan
2017-06-13 03:23:46 UTC
wheres ur group ?
The Ur-group was something to do with network configuration, I believe,
but I've forgotten its name. Other Usenet groups followed rapidly.
2017-06-13 06:28:28 UTC
rec.fan.eohippus?...r
CDB
alt.neanderthal.spankspankspank
Whiskers
2017-06-13 15:45:32 UTC
wheres ur group ?
The Ur-group was something to do with network configuration, I believe,
but I've forgotten its name. Other Usenet groups followed rapidly.
Probably lost in an update at Duke University or the University of North
Carolina some time in the '80s. Unless it survived The Great Renaming
perhaps.
--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers
-- ~~~~~~~~~~
Richard Tobin
2017-06-13 16:54:32 UTC
wheres ur group ?
The Ur-group was something to do with network configuration, I believe,
but I've forgotten its name. Other Usenet groups followed rapidly.
According to the A News documentation (1980), a typical newgroup list
would be

general
sys
dept
NET.general
test
to_duke

It was expected that everyone would be subscribed to general.

2017-06-18 13:21:15 UTC
wheres ur group ?
Not in Ur, that's for sure.
m***@gmail.com
2017-06-18 10:50:32 UTC
please add me
+966503555852
I want to learn english. thank you
t***@gmail.com
2017-06-18 22:08:12 UTC
please add me +237 673339013
j***@gmail.com
2017-06-22 20:42:35 UTC
RH Draney
2017-06-22 22:22:32 UTC
Message withheld by request....r
Peter Moylan
2017-06-23 05:19:51 UTC
Message withheld by request....r
It's probably just as effective as posting a phone number for scammers
to use.
m***@gmail.com
2017-07-07 07:01:04 UTC
Please add me to English learning group
00967-735377788
j***@gmail.com
2017-06-22 20:43:35 UTC
please add me
+92 3473639710
I want to learn english. thank you
f***@gmail.com
2017-07-06 09:15:22 UTC
8505936306 add me
g***@gmail.com
2017-07-11 07:42:43 UTC
hello how can i join to your speaking group? can you share your phone number please?
o***@gmail.com
2017-07-13 01:48:17 UTC
add me please, +9543815803463
c***@gmail.com
2017-07-23 09:05:47 UTC
Hi
pleas add me your whats app group and this is my nu 0634798599 thank you
Peter Young
2017-07-23 15:52:43 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Hi
pleas add me your whats app group and this is my nu 0634798599 thank you
What is your mu and pi?

Peter.

Charles Bishop
2017-07-23 18:42:20 UTC
Post by Peter Young
Post by c***@gmail.com
Hi
pleas add me your whats app group and this is my nu 0634798599 thank you
What is your mu and pi?
Mu and pi I know, what's nu?

chrles
RH Draney
About a buck-fifty an hour...wait, what?...r
Peter Young
2017-07-23 20:24:24 UTC
Post by Charles Bishop
Post by Peter Young
Post by c***@gmail.com
Hi
pleas add me your whats app group and this is my nu 0634798599 thank you
What is your mu and pi?
Mu and pi I know, what's nu?
About a buck-fifty an hour...wait, what?...r
And what's a Roman net?

Peter.
(US equivalent: Certified Anesthesiologist)
http://pnyoung.orpheusweb.co.uk
Snidely
2017-07-25 12:01:25 UTC
Post by Peter Young
Post by RH Draney
Post by Charles Bishop
Post by Peter Young
Post by c***@gmail.com
Hi
pleas add me your whats app group and this is my nu 0634798599 thank you
What is your mu and pi?
Mu and pi I know, what's nu?
About a buck-fifty an hour...wait, what?...r
And what's a Roman net?
The salary is all take-home.

Ieri, oggi, domani
Peter Young

s***@gmail.com
2017-07-25 21:20:26 UTC
Post by Peter Young
Post by Snidely
Post by Peter Young
Post by RH Draney
Post by Charles Bishop
Post by Peter Young
Post by c***@gmail.com
Hi
pleas add me your whats app group and this is my nu 0634798599 thank you
What is your mu and pi?
Mu and pi I know, what's nu?
About a buck-fifty an hour...wait, what?...r
And what's a Roman net?
The salary is all take-home.
By all roads?
That's a leading qeustion.

/dps
Charles Bishop
2017-07-27 02:52:45 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Peter Young
Post by Snidely
Post by Peter Young
Post by RH Draney
Post by Charles Bishop
Post by Peter Young
Post by c***@gmail.com
Hi
pleas add me your whats app group and this is my nu 0634798599 thank you
What is your mu and pi?
Mu and pi I know, what's nu?
About a buck-fifty an hour...wait, what?...r
And what's a Roman net?
The salary is all take-home.
By all roads?
That's a leading qeustion.
Plumbers could do that for you.
bill van
2017-07-27 05:45:02 UTC
Post by Charles Bishop
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Peter Young
Post by Snidely
Post by Peter Young
Post by RH Draney
Post by Charles Bishop
Post by Peter Young
Post by c***@gmail.com
Hi
pleas add me your whats app group and this is my nu 0634798599
thank
you
What is your mu and pi?
Mu and pi I know, what's nu?
About a buck-fifty an hour...wait, what?...r
And what's a Roman net?
The salary is all take-home.
By all roads?
That's a leading qeustion.
Plumbers could do that for you.
Roman plumbers were almost certainly cracked.
2017-07-28 17:34:01 UTC
Post by bill van
Post by Charles Bishop
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Peter Young
Post by Snidely
Post by Peter Young
Post by RH Draney
Post by Charles Bishop
Post by Peter Young
Post by c***@gmail.com
Hi
pleas add me your whats app group and this is my nu 0634798599
thank
you
What is your mu and pi?
Mu and pi I know, what's nu?
About a buck-fifty an hour...wait, what?...r
And what's a Roman net?
The salary is all take-home.
By all roads?
That's a leading qeustion.
Plumbers could do that for you.
Roman plumbers were almost certainly cracked.
What you put up with for a plumb job!
--
...an explanatory principle - like "gravity" or "instinct" -
really explains nothing. It’s a sort of conventional agreement
certain point. -- Gregory Bateson
Snidely
2017-07-29 07:12:09 UTC
Post by bill van
Post by Charles Bishop
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Peter Young
Post by Snidely
Post by Peter Young
Post by RH Draney
Post by Charles Bishop
Post by Peter Young
Post by c***@gmail.com
Hi
pleas add me your whats app group and this is my nu 0634798599
thank
you
What is your mu and pi?
Mu and pi I know, what's nu?
About a buck-fifty an hour...wait, what?...r
And what's a Roman net?
The salary is all take-home.
By all roads?
That's a leading qeustion.
Plumbers could do that for you.
Roman plumbers were almost certainly cracked.
What you put up with for a plumb job!
If you think about this too long, you'll lose your marbles in a
concrete way.

Who, me? And what lacuna?
t***@gmail.com
2017-08-10 19:21:20 UTC
i want to speak in english please add me+923405887447
m***@gmail.com
2017-08-14 20:33:13 UTC
I want join to the group
+989118179739
n***@gmail.com
2017-08-17 17:37:14 UTC
What details,I have to write here
n***@gmail.com
2017-08-17 17:40:07 UTC
Conversation with a native speaker on whatsapp Voice or video calling
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-28 11:19:30 UTC
OK
m***@gmail.com
2017-09-01 05:17:23 UTC
Plz add me sir 9428116863
r***@gmail.com
2017-09-09 12:50:13 UTC
Please coulde you add me in your whatsapp group?
+55 071982115266
a***@gmail.com
2017-09-09 20:34:29 UTC
+201152148480
r***@gmail.com
2017-09-14 08:39:09 UTC
Please add me in emglish group.. My number +91 8606744018
s***@gmail.com
2017-09-20 17:29:12 UTC
ADD me 8122452318
m***@gmail.com
2017-09-21 12:28:42 UTC
add me +923422773494
w***@gmail.com
2017-09-21 12:58:52 UTC
Here is my number add me +263 773 820 907
d***@gmail.com
2017-09-21 21:07:06 UTC
Please, add my number please. +5514997281751
Thanks
a***@gmail.com
2017-09-25 10:25:09 UTC
Plz add me +92 03334687790
y***@gmail.com
2017-09-25 23:42:08 UTC
Add me please
y***@gmail.com
2017-09-25 23:43:49 UTC
Add me at your group my number is +212625635255 I'm from Morocco
w***@gmail.com
2017-10-03 17:07:06 UTC
Iam a student. I hope that you will add me in your group
Plz add me to improve my selfconfidence to speack infront of public.
n***@gmail.com
2017-10-06 03:43:18 UTC
Add me
+6281245022151
I want to join in you group
j***@gmail.com
2017-10-08 06:36:57 UTC
please add me up +2347036758896
m***@gmail.com
2017-10-16 09:29:34 UTC
Add me
0093749162008
o***@gmail.com
2017-10-21 10:57:25 UTC
If you want to speak English and learning English I have group in whatsapp you can taking about anything and discussion . I want learn English and I have friends anther counters .
HI EVERYONE,

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN WITH YOU IN THIS GROUP TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH LEVEL

BEST WISHES FOR ALL
ABDO
+213 667 950 446
j***@gmail.com
2017-10-21 17:17:15 UTC
Adding me 0168081884
a***@gmail.com
2017-11-03 14:06:44 UTC
Yes I want
improve my english
Add me +249915743321
r***@gmail.com
2017-11-16 17:54:47 UTC
kindly add my number +91 9962377115
Peter Moylan
2017-11-17 05:28:56 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
If you want to speak English and learning English I have group in whatsapp you can taking about anything and discussion . I want learn English and I have friends anther counters .
kindly add my number +91 9962377115
Only three days until the second anniversary of this thread.

We still haven't seen any evidence that the initiator of the thread has
read any of the replies.
Why would you expect any> Do you still not understand what's going on?
a***@gmail.com
2017-11-18 03:37:07 UTC
Please add me my number +971552407242
n***@gmail.com
2017-11-18 12:37:25 UTC
Plz add me the group I like to improve my English
+94777727398 thanks
s***@gmail.com
2017-11-22 16:17:34 UTC
I really want to learn english 8350981165
j***@gmail.com
2017-11-26 10:52:26 UTC
please add me
+91 8089931947