Group whatsapp about speaking English
Add Reply
m***@gmail.com
2015-11-20 04:29:10 UTC
If you want to speak English and learning English I have group in whatsapp you can taking about anything and discussion . I want learn English and I have friends anther counters .
Tony Cooper
2015-11-20 04:45:27 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
If you want to speak English and learning English I have group in whatsapp you can taking about anything and discussion . I want learn English and I have friends anther counters .
The counter service is lacking. It should be tabled.
m***@gmail.com
2015-11-28 18:21:25 UTC
how can i join
e***@gmail.com
2015-12-15 08:33:01 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
If you want to speak English and learning English I have group in whatsapp you can taking about anything and discussion . I want learn English and I have friends anther counters .
please add me
+968 92803950
I want to learn english. thank you
g***@gmail.com
2015-12-29 18:58:10 UTC
Plese add me
+39 3315807098
Peter Moylan
2015-12-30 00:00:54 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
If you want to speak English and learning English I have group in whatsapp you can taking about anything and discussion . I want learn English and I have friends anther counters .
Whatsapp, Doc?
2015-12-30 00:03:07 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
If you want to speak English and learning English I have group in whatsapp you can taking about anything and discussion . I want learn English and I have friends anther counters .
You have managed to post here, so you can only be a troll :)

If I had to learn English I'd watch films with sub-titles.
k***@gmail.com
2016-01-06 05:26:17 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
If you want to speak English and learning English I have group in whatsapp you can taking about anything and discussion . I want learn English and I have friends anther counters .
please add me in whatsapp ESL group
+91 9996200105
c***@gmail.com
2016-01-27 20:01:00 UTC
I want to learn english, Thanks
+1 4076909650
i***@gmail.com
2016-02-16 08:31:05 UTC
add me also
+96895972099
m***@gmail.com
2016-03-04 17:22:11 UTC
Hello , iam from africa
please add me
00244942938550
I want to learn english. thank you
m***@gmail.com
2016-04-06 16:39:17 UTC
Add me your english group n google group my number is 9979743486 india
a***@gmail.com
2016-03-21 12:21:50 UTC
a***@gmail.com
2016-03-21 12:23:12 UTC
Could you add me in this group?
i'm Marcelo, from brazil and i would like to improve my writing n' speaking.
Bertel Lund Hansen
2016-03-21 12:30:13 UTC
Could you add me in this group?
There is no adding needed. Just read and write.
Post by a***@gmail.com
i'm Marcelo, from brazil and i would like to improve my writing n' speaking.
Two suggestions:
Capitalize words that should be capitalized, and don't use
unusual short forms:

I'm Marcelo, from Brazil and I would like to improve my
writing and speaking.
Bertel, Kolt, Denmark
Harrison Hill
2016-03-21 21:26:30 UTC
Could you add me in this group?
i'm Marcelo, from brazil and i would like to improve my writing n' speaking.
Hi Marcelo. Just start asking questions (or replying to questions)
and see what happens. English (where I speak it) welcomes attempts
that don't quite work. We like the unexpected :)
a***@gmail.com
2016-04-07 05:15:10 UTC
Our English Speaking Group in TeleGram Messenger https://telegram.me/joinchat/DNho6D3MAiJ3slNQlprRRw
n***@gmail.com
2016-04-11 17:20:55 UTC
Snidely
2016-04-12 05:39:49 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
If you want to speak English and learning English I have group in whatsapp
you can taking about anything and discussion . I want learn English and I
have friends anther counters .
Please add me +380986063529
Watch this space for updates.

Maybe C282Y is simply one of the hangers-on, a groupie following a
future guitar god of the human genome: an allele with undiscovered
virtuosity, currently soloing in obscurity in Mom's garage.
Bradley Wertheim, theAtlantic.com, Jan 10 2013
t***@gmail.com
2016-05-07 13:14:00 UTC
Hi I'm need to learn English language please send you number to add you
GordonD
2016-05-08 14:46:20 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Hi I'm need to learn English language
Indeed you are.
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland
e***@gmail.com
2016-05-10 09:07:19 UTC
please add me +77785183475
Snidely
2016-05-12 07:04:25 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
please add me +77785183475
You will be added when you see this.

"What do you think of my cart, Miss Morland? A neat one, is not it?
Well hung: curricle-hung in fact. Come sit by me and we'll test the
springs."
(Speculative fiction by H.Lacedaemonian.)
Gökhan KARATAŞ
2016-05-15 11:07:04 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
If you want to speak English and learning English I have group in whatsapp you can taking about anything and discussion . I want learn English and I have friends anther counters .
I want to join English group . I want to improve my English. Please add me

+905387996802
Bertel Lund Hansen
2016-05-15 15:37:45 UTC
Post by Gökhan KARATAŞ
I want to join English group . I want to improve my English.
Please add me
You have now been added.
Bertel, Kolt, Denmark
Gökhan KARATAŞ
2016-05-15 15:40:38 UTC
Are you sure ?
I didnt join whatsapp group
Bertel Lund Hansen
2016-05-16 08:25:55 UTC
Post by Gökhan KARATAŞ
Are you sure ?
Yes. Your message appears here.
Post by Gökhan KARATAŞ
I didnt join whatsapp group
I don't understand that.
Bertel, Kolt, Denmark
Lars Enderin
2016-05-16 19:12:17 UTC
Post by Bertel Lund Hansen
Post by Gökhan KARATAŞ
Are you sure ?
Yes. Your message appears here.
Post by Gökhan KARATAŞ
I didnt join whatsapp group
I don't understand that.
Obviously. WhatsApp does not have anything to do with Usenet (or Google)
groups such as this (a.u.e).
Lars Enderin
Katy Jennison
2016-05-16 20:23:37 UTC
Post by Lars Enderin
Post by Gökhan KARATAŞ
I didnt join whatsapp group
I don't understand that.
Obviously. WhatsApp does not have anything to do with Usenet (or Google)
groups such as this (a.u.e).
In other words, this is not a WhatsApp group, and one doesn't join it.
Peter Young
2016-05-16 20:42:03 UTC
Post by Katy Jennison
Post by Lars Enderin
Post by Gökhan KARATAŞ
I didnt join whatsapp group
I don't understand that.
Obviously. WhatsApp does not have anything to do with Usenet (or Google)
groups such as this (a.u.e).
In other words, this is not a WhatsApp group, and one doesn't join it.
Indeed so, but why feed trolls?

Peter.
(US equivalent: Certified Anesthesiologist)
http://pnyoung.orpheusweb.co.uk
Katy Jennison
2016-05-16 21:13:08 UTC
Post by Peter Young
Post by Katy Jennison
Post by Lars Enderin
Post by Gökhan KARATAŞ
I didnt join whatsapp group
I don't understand that.
Obviously. WhatsApp does not have anything to do with Usenet (or Google)
groups such as this (a.u.e).
In other words, this is not a WhatsApp group, and one doesn't join it.
Indeed so, but why feed trolls?
You think? I supposed a genuine, if clueless, enquirer. Oh well.
musika
2016-05-16 23:05:59 UTC
Post by Katy Jennison
Post by Peter Young
Post by Katy Jennison
Post by Lars Enderin
Post by Gökhan KARATAŞ
I didnt join whatsapp group
I don't understand that.
Obviously. WhatsApp does not have anything to do with Usenet (or Google)
groups such as this (a.u.e).
In other words, this is not a WhatsApp group, and one doesn't join it.
Indeed so, but why feed trolls?
You think? I supposed a genuine, if clueless, enquirer. Oh well.
You are correct. It all started last November when somebody posted an
offer to join an English group on WhatsApp but with no information as to
how to join. All the replies are just requests to join. No trolling
involved.
--
Ray
UK
Charles Bishop
2016-05-21 17:06:22 UTC
Post by musika
Post by Katy Jennison
Post by Peter Young
Post by Katy Jennison
Post by Lars Enderin
Post by Gökhan KARATAŞ
I didnt join whatsapp group
I don't understand that.
Obviously. WhatsApp does not have anything to do with Usenet (or Google)
groups such as this (a.u.e).
In other words, this is not a WhatsApp group, and one doesn't join it.
Indeed so, but why feed trolls?
You think? I supposed a genuine, if clueless, enquirer. Oh well.
You are correct. It all started last November when somebody posted an
offer to join an English group on WhatsApp but with no information as to
how to join. All the replies are just requests to join. No trolling
involved.
Unsure of what "WhatsApp" is, I wonder how the requests to join end up
here. I suppose a Google search might lead to AUE, or AEU (are they
getting requests?). Also, with people coming here to join, those posts
may show up in a search, and so it continues.

As is suspected, when they post, they may not be aware that they need to
read the group to see replies.
2016-05-21 17:26:39 UTC
Post by Katy Jennison
Post by Peter Young
Post by Katy Jennison
Post by Lars Enderin
Post by Gökhan KARATAŞ
I didnt join whatsapp group
I don't understand that.
Obviously. WhatsApp does not have anything to do with Usenet (or Google)
groups such as this (a.u.e).
In other words, this is not a WhatsApp group, and one doesn't join it.
Indeed so, but why feed trolls?
You think? I supposed a genuine, if clueless, enquirer. Oh well.
Yes. Clueless, certainly, but not trollish.
pensive hamster
2016-05-16 20:49:03 UTC
9+0+5+3+8+7+9+9+6+8+0+2 = 66
Athel Cornish-Bowden
2016-05-21 17:29:39 UTC
Post by pensive hamster
Post by Gökhan KARATAŞ
Post by m***@gmail.com
If you want to speak English and learning English I have group in
whatsapp you can taking about anything and discussion . I want learn
English and I have friends anther counters .
I want to join English group . I want to improve my English. Please add
me>> +905387996802
9+0+5+3+8+7+9+9+6+8+0+2 = 66
I wanted to check a phone number (groups of digits separated with
hyphens) the other day, and Google informed me what the sum came to
treating the hyphens as minus signs. More helpfully, however, it also
directed me to a page that list phone numbers that other people had
looked up.
Charles Bishop
2016-05-22 17:21:52 UTC
Post by pensive hamster
Post by Gökhan KARATAŞ
Post by m***@gmail.com
If you want to speak English and learning English I have group in
whatsapp you can taking about anything and discussion . I want learn
English and I have friends anther counters .
I want to join English group . I want to improve my English. Please add
me>> +905387996802
9+0+5+3+8+7+9+9+6+8+0+2 = 66
I wanted to check a phone number (groups of digits separated with
hyphens) the other day, and Google informed me what the sum came to
treating the hyphens as minus signs. More helpfully, however, it also
directed me to a page that list phone numbers that other people had
looked up.
Those pages are good to refer to if you're checking to see if a phone
number represents a possible scam. They will show if others have had a
similar experience such as an offer of a scam, or whether answering it
results in an immediate hang up by the caller. For the last, a possible
explanation is that someone is checking for phone numbers where someone
will answer, so as to sell the number as part of a list.
cahrles
Athel Cornish-Bowden
2016-05-22 17:57:16 UTC
Post by Charles Bishop
Post by Athel Cornish-Bowden
Post by pensive hamster
Post by Gökhan KARATAŞ
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
Oh yes. That's why I visit such pages. Quite often one does find that
several other people have asked about the same number.

However, I now realize that my example was wrong: I wasn't looking up
a telephone number, but an ISBN, 978-0-8153-4552-7 to be precise. The
answer was -11 734.
2016-06-07 12:58:01 UTC
+923003334567 add this number.
Bertel Lund Hansen
2016-06-07 14:34:20 UTC
+923003334567 add this number.
This is a newsgroup that has nothing to do with apps and
whatsapp.
--
Bertel, Kolt, Denmark