supposed progress
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-22 13:46:38 UTC
The popthroughs are one-time things; I now say they have
occurred rather than that they are on. Those with access
in a popthrough stack effectively had, during the popthrough
activation, access in the main stack to those covered in
the popthrough stack, but not access to others covered
in the main stack. But now all the popthroughs have
supposedly occurred and Sola, Gaia, Luna, and Human
are adjusting the main stack healing circle prescriptions.
Once that is done, which should be soon, there will be
a free-for-all in the main stack in which those who had
access in the popthrough stack will have access to
anyone covered in the main stack (but at that stage it
might be hard to make further adjustments).
All that is done, and adjustments have been made to
most of the funnel subcomponents, and what was
unanimously accepted by Sola, Gaia, Luna, and Human
(and any collaborators) of the Sarah stuff is on, and
the species balance negotiation has just begun and
I expect it will take until tomorrow morning at least.
By collaborators above I mean that if any others were
prayed to or invoked by Sarah in the (some) Sarah stuff
that was unanimously accepted by Sola, Gaia, Luna,
and Human, that those others could collaborate in
the subcomponents they were prayed to or invoked in,
if they were accessible, were capable of participating,
wished to participate, and Sola, Gaia, Luna, and Human
unanimously wished them to participate.
I used to call the species balance the vegie/native balance.
It will take into account any similar workings in the popthroughs.
It will include a stronger bias against killing a member of
one’s own species than currently exists.
If the evolution occurs then the species balance will
then have to be updated. Beyond that, updates will
be achieved by the interaction of species someone
negotiators (and psychotropic drug enhanceable
who are currently enhanced) with species someones.
Good night,
"Doctor, what's the prognosis, in your most learned opinion?"

"Thomas, I'll be frank with you... He can never be released back into society. I'm afraid he's simply as nutty as a fruitcake."
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-25 15:01:28 UTC
[...]
"Okay then, take ten benzos and call me in the morning."
LOL
Bassos
2018-05-26 12:19:15 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
[...]
What are you doing ?

You chose to respond to David, yet there seems to be a significant lack
of empathy.

If you just want a fight; fight me, i like fighting.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You'll need to take a number, punk.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-26 16:46:18 UTC
Post by Bassos
[...]
p.s. You wouldn't hit an old man, would you, sonny?
LOL
Ser Gregor Clegane
2018-05-27 22:25:23 UTC
On Sat, 26 May 2018 09:46:18 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:

<...>
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
p.s. You wouldn't hit an old man, would you, sonny?
LOL
You're only supposed to hit old women - like Pandora,
kensi and Nads, not to mention Rachel and Darlene.

LOL!
The Mountain
Bassos
2018-05-27 22:58:19 UTC
Post by Ser Gregor Clegane
<...>
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
p.s. You wouldn't hit an old man, would you, sonny?
LOL
You're only supposed to hit old women - like Pandora,
kensi and Nads, not to mention Rachel and Darlene.
LOL!
You think of Pandora, and think; "i'd hit that" ?

Hitting old men may actually wake them up.

They are 'old' after all, not just 80+

Did you not see lord of the rings with the whole gandalf the white and
riders of rohan thingy ?
%
can you see the screen
Bassos
2018-05-27 23:43:31 UTC
Post by %
Post by Bassos
Post by Ser Gregor Clegane
On Sat, 26 May 2018 09:46:18 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
<...>
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
p.s. You wouldn't hit an old man, would you, sonny?
LOL
You're only supposed to hit old women - like Pandora,
kensi and Nads, not to mention Rachel and Darlene.
LOL!
You think of Pandora, and think; "i'd hit that" ?
Hitting old men may actually wake them up.
They are 'old' after all, not just 80+
Did you not see lord of the rings with the whole gandalf the white and
riders of rohan thingy ?
can you see the screen
depends on what screen you refer to.

gate gate paragate.

In english :
The first mirror is your own body.
'other' people come way later.

Sensation is the second screen.
Ze Feelz.

Next come rules and things the rules are about.
(hod-netzach)

Until you find a rule that is not actually true, and become a human
being at tiphareth; moving from your own center.

After discovering you can choose yourself;
Age 4; humans become sociopaths.

Sharing comes next, among theory of mind, and object permanence.

Next time some kid gives you something (anything) accept with glee, and
find something kewl to return as a gift.

kewl understandingz meanz you will have to find out what the child wants.

For a common meeting p(a)lace.

at some point you will have to present the child a choice.

as you meet janus yourself.

Is wisdom better than understanding ?

There is an actual answer/
%
yea but can you see the screen
Bassos
2018-05-28 00:21:26 UTC
Post by %
Post by Bassos
Is wisdom better than understanding ?
There is an actual answer/
yea but can you see the screen
nope.

Only what she reflects.
%
2018-05-28 00:34:27 UTC
well there ya have ya then
Bassos
2018-05-28 01:06:20 UTC
Post by %
still hung up about doing IT to pandora, amirite ?
%
who
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-28 17:20:37 UTC
who
Whom, you ignorant canuk!
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-05-29 17:24:39 UTC
Post by Bassos
Post by Ser Gregor Clegane
<...>
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
p.s. You wouldn't hit an old man, would you, sonny?
LOL
You're only supposed to hit old women - like Pandora,
kensi and Nads, not to mention Rachel and Darlene.
LOL!
You think of Pandora, and think; "i'd hit that" ?
She needs it. LOL!
Post by Bassos
Hitting old men may actually wake them up.
No, it just makes them more stubborn and indignant.
Post by Bassos
They are 'old' after all, not just 80+
Did you not see lord of the rings with the whole gandalf the white and
riders of rohan thingy ?
I first read "The Lord of the Rings" when I was in
grade school (sixth grade). It was an awfully good
read but almost too much for a young, developing
mind to conceive - the scope of the thing alone and
the great number of characters and the vast lands.

Well, I've read it over and over again as I aged
and I have never failed to be awed by the mind of
JRR Tolkien. I've also seen the movies and they fall
far short of the books. Too many shortcuts, too
many scenes left out completely, twisted meanings,
politically correct and stupid crap inserted ("Nobody
tosses a dwarf!" for example).

Also, the lack of maps. You need maps to refer to in
order to appreciate the venues. And, they left out most,
if not all, the good poetry. Sad. Movies are for those
whose minds are inadequate to appreciate the written
word and whose understanding of the written word is
simply lacking.

Words are what define humanity. Always has been that
way, always shall be. The illiterati are demonstrably less
human.

Humans are a tool-making and tool-using ape. The highest
order of tool-making is the written word via the masterful
paragraph - the power tool of the mind.

Fuck a bunch of videos which only dull the mind and serve
as a poor substitute for those less than human illiterati.
--
Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

"Tsk, tsk. No one appreciates his brilliance, poor fellow.
(There might be a message in that for him.)"--Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

http://apprhondaleahkirkfries.blogspot.com/2014/05/rhonda-leah-kirk-fries-interview.html
Bassos
2018-06-04 15:54:21 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Bassos
<...>
Post by Bassos
[...]
Is it safe to mention a certain creature living somehow nearby and such ?
Somehow unaffected by the ring.

In hir own world, /whois Tom ?

1 Tom bombadil is a female Tree-walker
2 Tom bombadil has a wife, so 1 is obviously false.
3 Tom bombadil is a reference to an actual doll Tolkien gave to his kid,
so being beyond an actual member of the Ainur ? (tolien hirself ofc
being Eru)
4 Being outside and inside of the world; Tom Bombadil is Us, the reader.
5 waddayatink ?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-06-04 16:14:23 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
I first read "The Lord of the Rings" when I was in
grade school (sixth grade). It was an awfully good
read but almost too much for a young, developing
mind to conceive - the scope of the thing alone and
the great number of characters and the vast lands.
Maybe it was just because yer a stoopid shit?
I had no trouble with it, but then I'm a natural student of language.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-06-06 17:30:11 UTC
On Mon, 04 Jun 2018 17:54:21 +0200, Bassos <***@Wan> wrote:
<...>
Post by Bassos
Is it safe to mention a certain creature living somehow nearby and such ?
Somehow unaffected by the ring.
In hir own world, /whois Tom ?
1 Tom bombadil is a female Tree-walker
2 Tom bombadil has a wife, so 1 is obviously false.
3 Tom bombadil is a reference to an actual doll Tolkien gave to his kid,
so being beyond an actual member of the Ainur ? (tolien hirself ofc
being Eru)
4 Being outside and inside of the world; Tom Bombadil is Us, the reader.
5 waddayatink ?
Nope, Old Tom is sometimes called "Eldest" and I remember
Gandalf saying Tom was first (on Eä, Earth aka Arda) and Tom
will be last. That tells me Tom is an Ainur of Ilúvatar who chose
Arda in which to dwell and was henceforth called a Valar but
not one of the seven each of the Lords and the Queens but
of a lesser order.

So Bombadil was the first lesser Valar to inhabit Eä and
will be the last to abide there. He came before the Elves
and Dwarves and Men. No doubt the evil works of Sauron,
servant of Melkor, would have little or no effect on him.

"Now the children of Ilúvatar are Elves and Men, the Firstborn
and the Followers." --The Silmarillion

This means Bombadil was no Elf or Man. Bombadil came
well before the creation of the Children of Ilúvatar, i.e. the
Firstborn or Elves and the Followers or Men. (The Dwarves
are the independent creation in secret of one of the Ainur.)

I recall Gandalf wishing to visit with Tom after his labors to
destroy Sauron were complete whilst on the way back to Bree
after the return of the King. Gandalf said he wished to have
a long talk with Tom because while he (Gandalf) had been a
rolling stone, Tom was a moss-gatherer or some such. It was
as if Gandalf was seeing Tom as one of his contemporaries who
took a different path and Gandalf wished to compare notes.

I think Gandalf is an Ainur's servant (but still an Ainur) who
did not choose to be a Valar but was later assigned to Eä by
Ilúvatar to go to Middle Earth in the form of a wizard to
strive against the evil of Melkor's servant (Sauron). So,
Ilúvatar pit servant against servant - an economy of inter-
ference which he could abide as a fair fight as he did not
really relish his own omnipotent interference in the roll out
of Arda.

Tony Cooper
2018-06-06 23:18:32 UTC
On Wed, 06 Jun 2018 13:30:11 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Bassos
Is it safe to mention a certain creature living somehow nearby and such ?
Somehow unaffected by the ring.
In hir own world, /whois Tom ?
1 Tom bombadil is a female Tree-walker
2 Tom bombadil has a wife, so 1 is obviously false.
3 Tom bombadil is a reference to an actual doll Tolkien gave to his kid,
so being beyond an actual member of the Ainur ? (tolien hirself ofc
being Eru)
4 Being outside and inside of the world; Tom Bombadil is Us, the reader.
5 waddayatink ?
Nope, Old Tom is sometimes called "Eldest"
(Crossposts deleted)

This reminds of Ned in "To the Manor Born". "First I was Young Ned,
then I was Ned, now I are Old Ned" or summat like that.
Checkmate
2018-05-28 00:16:56 UTC
Post by Ser Gregor Clegane
<...>
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
p.s. You wouldn't hit an old man, would you, sonny?
LOL
You're only supposed to hit old women - like Pandora,
kensi and Nads, not to mention Rachel and Darlene.
LOL!
Darlene outed me today... even my cat.
--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda
Darlene is a dyke name.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-06-06 17:30:10 UTC
On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 06:47:35 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:

<...>
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Darlene is a dyke name.
And, I'd like to put my finger in that dyke. LOL.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-06-12 17:14:14 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Darlene is a dyke name.
And, I'd like to put my finger in that dyke. LOL.
I remember playing "post office" with a neighbor girl. She was a kraut (born in Germany). He father was in the U.S. military.
She liked it when I put my finger up there...

If I had been a little older and wiser, I would put more than my finger in her twat.
%
2018-06-12 17:20:45 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 06:47:35 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
<...>
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Darlene is a dyke name.
And, I'd like to put my finger in that dyke. LOL.
I remember playing "post office" with a neighbor girl.  She was a kraut
(born in Germany).  He father was in the U.S. military.
She liked it when I put my finger up there...
If I had been a little older and wiser, I would put more than my finger in her twat.
no you wouldn't you still be wondering ,
what sex is like the same way you do now