Discussion:
supposed progress
(too old to reply)
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-22 13:46:38 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 5/15/2018 9:11 PM, David Dalton wrote:
> I wrote almost five hours ago on alt.music.s-mclachlan :
>
>> The popthroughs are one-time things; I now say they have
>> occurred rather than that they are on. Those with access
>> in a popthrough stack effectively had, during the popthrough
>> activation, access in the main stack to those covered in
>> the popthrough stack, but not access to others covered
>> in the main stack. But now all the popthroughs have
>> supposedly occurred and Sola, Gaia, Luna, and Human
>> are adjusting the main stack healing circle prescriptions.
>> Once that is done, which should be soon, there will be
>> a free-for-all in the main stack in which those who had
>> access in the popthrough stack will have access to
>> anyone covered in the main stack (but at that stage it
>> might be hard to make further adjustments).
>
> All that is done, and adjustments have been made to
> most of the funnel subcomponents, and what was
> unanimously accepted by Sola, Gaia, Luna, and Human
> (and any collaborators) of the Sarah stuff is on, and
> the species balance negotiation has just begun and
> I expect it will take until tomorrow morning at least.
>
> By collaborators above I mean that if any others were
> prayed to or invoked by Sarah in the (some) Sarah stuff
> that was unanimously accepted by Sola, Gaia, Luna,
> and Human, that those others could collaborate in
> the subcomponents they were prayed to or invoked in,
> if they were accessible, were capable of participating,
> wished to participate, and Sola, Gaia, Luna, and Human
> unanimously wished them to participate.
>
> I used to call the species balance the vegie/native balance.
> It will take into account any similar workings in the popthroughs.
> It will include a stronger bias against killing a member of
> one’s own species than currently exists.
>
> If the evolution occurs then the species balance will
> then have to be updated. Beyond that, updates will
> be achieved by the interaction of species someone
> negotiators (and psychotropic drug enhanceable
> who are currently enhanced) with species someones.
>
> Good night,
>


"Doctor, what's the prognosis, in your most learned opinion?"

"Thomas, I'll be frank with you... He can never be released back into society. I'm afraid he's simply as nutty as a fruitcake."
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-25 15:01:28 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 5/15/2018 9:11 PM, David Dalton wrote:
> I wrote almost five hours ago on alt.music.s-mclachlan :
>
>> The popthroughs are one-time things; I now say they have
>> occurred rather than that they are on. Those with access
>> in a popthrough stack effectively had, during the popthrough
>> activation, access in the main stack to those covered in
>> the popthrough stack, but not access to others covered
>> in the main stack. But now all the popthroughs have
>> supposedly occurred and Sola, Gaia, Luna, and Human
>> are adjusting the main stack healing circle prescriptions.
>> Once that is done, which should be soon, there will be
>> a free-for-all in the main stack in which those who had
>> access in the popthrough stack will have access to
>> anyone covered in the main stack (but at that stage it
>> might be hard to make further adjustments).
>
> All that is done, and adjustments have been made to
> most of the funnel subcomponents, and what was
> unanimously accepted by Sola, Gaia, Luna, and Human
> (and any collaborators) of the Sarah stuff is on, and
> the species balance negotiation has just begun and
> I expect it will take until tomorrow morning at least.
>
> By collaborators above I mean that if any others were
> prayed to or invoked by Sarah in the (some) Sarah stuff
> that was unanimously accepted by Sola, Gaia, Luna,
> and Human, that those others could collaborate in
> the subcomponents they were prayed to or invoked in,
> if they were accessible, were capable of participating,
> wished to participate, and Sola, Gaia, Luna, and Human
> unanimously wished them to participate.
>
> I used to call the species balance the vegie/native balance.
> It will take into account any similar workings in the popthroughs.
> It will include a stronger bias against killing a member of
> one’s own species than currently exists.
>
> If the evolution occurs then the species balance will
> then have to be updated. Beyond that, updates will
> be achieved by the interaction of species someone
> negotiators (and psychotropic drug enhanceable
> who are currently enhanced) with species someones.
>
> Good night,
>

"Okay then, take ten benzos and call me in the morning."
LOL
Bassos
2018-05-26 12:19:15 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 25-5-2018 17:01, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On 5/15/2018 9:11 PM, David Dalton wrote:
>> I wrote almost five hours ago on alt.music.s-mclachlan :
>>
>>> The popthroughs are one-time things; I now say they have
>>> occurred rather than that they are on. Those with access
>>> in a popthrough stack effectively had, during the popthrough
>>> activation, access in the main stack to those covered in
>>> the popthrough stack, but not access to others covered
>>> in the main stack. But now all the popthroughs have
>>> supposedly occurred and Sola, Gaia, Luna, and Human
>>> are adjusting the main stack healing circle prescriptions.
>>> Once that is done, which should be soon, there will be
>>> a free-for-all in the main stack in which those who had
>>> access in the popthrough stack will have access to
>>> anyone covered in the main stack (but at that stage it
>>> might be hard to make further adjustments).
>>
>> All that is done, and adjustments have been made to
>> most of the funnel subcomponents, and what was
>> unanimously accepted by Sola, Gaia, Luna, and Human
>> (and any collaborators) of the Sarah stuff is on, and
>> the species balance negotiation has just begun and
>> I expect it will take until tomorrow morning at least.
>>
>> By collaborators above I mean that if any others were
>> prayed to or invoked by Sarah in the (some) Sarah stuff
>> that was unanimously accepted by Sola, Gaia, Luna,
>> and Human, that those others could collaborate in
>> the subcomponents they were prayed to or invoked in,
>> if they were accessible, were capable of participating,
>> wished to participate, and Sola, Gaia, Luna, and Human
>> unanimously wished them to participate.
>>
>> I used to call the species balance the vegie/native balance.
>> It will take into account any similar workings in the popthroughs.
>> It will include a stronger bias against killing a member of
>> one’s own species than currently exists.
>>
>> If the evolution occurs then the species balance will
>> then have to be updated. Beyond that, updates will
>> be achieved by the interaction of species someone
>> negotiators (and psychotropic drug enhanceable
>> who are currently enhanced) with species someones.
>>
>> Good night,
>>
>
> "Okay then, take ten benzos and call me in the morning."
> LOL

What are you doing ?

You chose to respond to David, yet there seems to be a significant lack
of empathy.

If you just want a fight; fight me, i like fighting.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-26 15:17:33 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 5/26/2018 5:19 AM, Bassos wrote:
> On 25-5-2018 17:01, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>> On 5/15/2018 9:11 PM, David Dalton wrote:
>>> I wrote almost five hours ago on alt.music.s-mclachlan :
>>>
>>>> The popthroughs are one-time things; I now say they have
>>>> occurred rather than that they are on. Those with access
>>>> in a popthrough stack effectively had, during the popthrough
>>>> activation, access in the main stack to those covered in
>>>> the popthrough stack, but not access to others covered
>>>> in the main stack. But now all the popthroughs have
>>>> supposedly occurred and Sola, Gaia, Luna, and Human
>>>> are adjusting the main stack healing circle prescriptions.
>>>> Once that is done, which should be soon, there will be
>>>> a free-for-all in the main stack in which those who had
>>>> access in the popthrough stack will have access to
>>>> anyone covered in the main stack (but at that stage it
>>>> might be hard to make further adjustments).
>>>
>>> All that is done, and adjustments have been made to
>>> most of the funnel subcomponents, and what was
>>> unanimously accepted by Sola, Gaia, Luna, and Human
>>> (and any collaborators) of the Sarah stuff is on, and
>>> the species balance negotiation has just begun and
>>> I expect it will take until tomorrow morning at least.
>>>
>>> By collaborators above I mean that if any others were
>>> prayed to or invoked by Sarah in the (some) Sarah stuff
>>> that was unanimously accepted by Sola, Gaia, Luna,
>>> and Human, that those others could collaborate in
>>> the subcomponents they were prayed to or invoked in,
>>> if they were accessible, were capable of participating,
>>> wished to participate, and Sola, Gaia, Luna, and Human
>>> unanimously wished them to participate.
>>>
>>> I used to call the species balance the vegie/native balance.
>>> It will take into account any similar workings in the popthroughs.
>>> It will include a stronger bias against killing a member of
>>> one’s own species than currently exists.
>>>
>>> If the evolution occurs then the species balance will
>>> then have to be updated. Beyond that, updates will
>>> be achieved by the interaction of species someone
>>> negotiators (and psychotropic drug enhanceable
>>> who are currently enhanced) with species someones.
>>>
>>> Good night,
>>>
>>
>> "Okay then, take ten benzos and call me in the morning."
>> LOL
>
> What are you doing ?
>
> You chose to respond to David, yet there seems to be a significant lack of empathy.
>
> If you just want a fight; fight me, i like fighting.
>
>
You'll need to take a number, punk.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-26 16:46:18 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 5/26/2018 8:17 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On 5/26/2018 5:19 AM, Bassos wrote:
>> On 25-5-2018 17:01, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>>> On 5/15/2018 9:11 PM, David Dalton wrote:
>>>> I wrote almost five hours ago on alt.music.s-mclachlan :
>>>>
>>>>> The popthroughs are one-time things; I now say they have
>>>>> occurred rather than that they are on. Those with access
>>>>> in a popthrough stack effectively had, during the popthrough
>>>>> activation, access in the main stack to those covered in
>>>>> the popthrough stack, but not access to others covered
>>>>> in the main stack. But now all the popthroughs have
>>>>> supposedly occurred and Sola, Gaia, Luna, and Human
>>>>> are adjusting the main stack healing circle prescriptions.
>>>>> Once that is done, which should be soon, there will be
>>>>> a free-for-all in the main stack in which those who had
>>>>> access in the popthrough stack will have access to
>>>>> anyone covered in the main stack (but at that stage it
>>>>> might be hard to make further adjustments).
>>>>
>>>> All that is done, and adjustments have been made to
>>>> most of the funnel subcomponents, and what was
>>>> unanimously accepted by Sola, Gaia, Luna, and Human
>>>> (and any collaborators) of the Sarah stuff is on, and
>>>> the species balance negotiation has just begun and
>>>> I expect it will take until tomorrow morning at least.
>>>>
>>>> By collaborators above I mean that if any others were
>>>> prayed to or invoked by Sarah in the (some) Sarah stuff
>>>> that was unanimously accepted by Sola, Gaia, Luna,
>>>> and Human, that those others could collaborate in
>>>> the subcomponents they were prayed to or invoked in,
>>>> if they were accessible, were capable of participating,
>>>> wished to participate, and Sola, Gaia, Luna, and Human
>>>> unanimously wished them to participate.
>>>>
>>>> I used to call the species balance the vegie/native balance.
>>>> It will take into account any similar workings in the popthroughs.
>>>> It will include a stronger bias against killing a member of
>>>> one’s own species than currently exists.
>>>>
>>>> If the evolution occurs then the species balance will
>>>> then have to be updated. Beyond that, updates will
>>>> be achieved by the interaction of species someone
>>>> negotiators (and psychotropic drug enhanceable
>>>> who are currently enhanced) with species someones.
>>>>
>>>> Good night,
>>>>
>>>
>>> "Okay then, take ten benzos and call me in the morning."
>>> LOL
>>
>> What are you doing ?
>>
>> You chose to respond to David, yet there seems to be a significant lack of empathy.
>>
>> If you just want a fight; fight me, i like fighting.
>>
>>
> You'll need to take a number, punk.

p.s. You wouldn't hit an old man, would you, sonny?
LOL
Ser Gregor Clegane
2018-05-27 22:25:23 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 26 May 2018 09:46:18 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:

<...>

>p.s. You wouldn't hit an old man, would you, sonny?
>LOL

You're only supposed to hit old women - like Pandora,
kensi and Nads, not to mention Rachel and Darlene.

LOL!

--

The Mountain
Bassos
2018-05-27 22:58:19 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 28-5-2018 0:25, Ser Gregor Clegane wrote:
> On Sat, 26 May 2018 09:46:18 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:
>
> <...>
>
>> p.s. You wouldn't hit an old man, would you, sonny?
>> LOL
>
> You're only supposed to hit old women - like Pandora,
> kensi and Nads, not to mention Rachel and Darlene.
>
> LOL!

You think of Pandora, and think; "i'd hit that" ?

Hitting old men may actually wake them up.

They are 'old' after all, not just 80+

Did you not see lord of the rings with the whole gandalf the white and
riders of rohan thingy ?
%
2018-05-27 23:13:00 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 2018-05-28 12:58 AM, Bassos wrote:
> On 28-5-2018 0:25, Ser Gregor Clegane wrote:
>> On Sat, 26 May 2018 09:46:18 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
>> <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:
>>
>> <...>
>>
>>> p.s.  You wouldn't hit an old man, would you, sonny?
>>> LOL
>>
>> You're only supposed to hit old women - like Pandora,
>> kensi and Nads, not to mention Rachel and Darlene.
>>
>> LOL!
>
> You think of Pandora, and think; "i'd hit that" ?
>
> Hitting old men may actually wake them up.
>
> They are 'old' after all, not just 80+
>
> Did you not see lord of the rings with the whole gandalf the white and
> riders of rohan thingy ?
>
can you see the screen
Bassos
2018-05-27 23:43:31 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 28-5-2018 1:13, % wrote:
> On 2018-05-28 12:58 AM, Bassos wrote:
>> On 28-5-2018 0:25, Ser Gregor Clegane wrote:
>>> On Sat, 26 May 2018 09:46:18 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
>>> <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> <...>
>>>
>>>> p.s. You wouldn't hit an old man, would you, sonny?
>>>> LOL
>>>
>>> You're only supposed to hit old women - like Pandora,
>>> kensi and Nads, not to mention Rachel and Darlene.
>>>
>>> LOL!
>>
>> You think of Pandora, and think; "i'd hit that" ?
>>
>> Hitting old men may actually wake them up.
>>
>> They are 'old' after all, not just 80+
>>
>> Did you not see lord of the rings with the whole gandalf the white and
>> riders of rohan thingy ?
>>
> can you see the screen

depends on what screen you refer to.

gate gate paragate.

In english :
The first mirror is your own body.
'other' people come way later.

Sensation is the second screen.
Ze Feelz.

Next come rules and things the rules are about.
(hod-netzach)

Until you find a rule that is not actually true, and become a human
being at tiphareth; moving from your own center.

After discovering you can choose yourself;
Age 4; humans become sociopaths.

Sharing comes next, among theory of mind, and object permanence.

Next time some kid gives you something (anything) accept with glee, and
find something kewl to return as a gift.

kewl understandingz meanz you will have to find out what the child wants.

For a common meeting p(a)lace.

at some point you will have to present the child a choice.

as you meet janus yourself.

Is wisdom better than understanding ?

There is an actual answer/
%
2018-05-27 23:54:06 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 2018-05-28 1:43 AM, Bassos wrote:
> On 28-5-2018 1:13, % wrote:
>> On 2018-05-28 12:58 AM, Bassos wrote:
>>> On 28-5-2018 0:25, Ser Gregor Clegane wrote:
>>>> On Sat, 26 May 2018 09:46:18 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
>>>> <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> <...>
>>>>
>>>>> p.s.  You wouldn't hit an old man, would you, sonny?
>>>>> LOL
>>>>
>>>> You're only supposed to hit old women - like Pandora,
>>>> kensi and Nads, not to mention Rachel and Darlene.
>>>>
>>>> LOL!
>>>
>>> You think of Pandora, and think; "i'd hit that" ?
>>>
>>> Hitting old men may actually wake them up.
>>>
>>> They are 'old' after all, not just 80+
>>>
>>> Did you not see lord of the rings with the whole gandalf the white and
>>> riders of rohan thingy ?
>>>
>> can you see the screen
>
> depends on what screen you refer to.
>
> gate gate paragate.
>
> In english :
> The first mirror is your own body.
> 'other' people come way later.
>
> Sensation is the second screen.
> Ze Feelz.
>
> Next come rules and things the rules are about.
> (hod-netzach)
>
> Until you find a rule that is not actually true, and become a human
> being at tiphareth; moving from your own center.
>
> After discovering you can choose yourself;
> Age 4; humans become sociopaths.
>
> Sharing comes next, among theory of mind, and object permanence.
>
> Next time some kid gives you something (anything) accept with glee, and
> find something kewl to return as a gift.
>
> kewl understandingz meanz you will have to find out what the child wants.
>
> For a common meeting p(a)lace.
>
> at some point you will have to present the child a choice.
>
> as you meet janus yourself.
>
> Is wisdom better than understanding ?
>
> There is an actual answer/
>
yea but can you see the screen
Bassos
2018-05-28 00:21:26 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 28-5-2018 1:54, % wrote:
> On 2018-05-28 1:43 AM, Bassos wrote:

>> Is wisdom better than understanding ?
>>
>> There is an actual answer/
>>
> yea but can you see the screen

nope.

Only what she reflects.
%
2018-05-28 00:34:27 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 2018-05-28 2:21 AM, Bassos wrote:
> On 28-5-2018 1:54, % wrote:
>> On 2018-05-28 1:43 AM, Bassos wrote:
>
>>> Is wisdom better than understanding ?
>>>
>>> There is an actual answer/
>>>
>> yea but can you see the screen
>
> nope.
>
> Only what she reflects.
>
>
well there ya have ya then
Bassos
2018-05-28 01:06:20 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 28-5-2018 2:34, % wrote:
> On 2018-05-28 2:21 AM, Bassos wrote:
>> On 28-5-2018 1:54, % wrote:
>>> On 2018-05-28 1:43 AM, Bassos wrote:
>>
>>>> Is wisdom better than understanding ?
>>>>
>>>> There is an actual answer/
>>>>
>>> yea but can you see the screen
>>
>> nope.
>>
>> Only what she reflects.
>>
>>
> well there ya have ya then

still hung up about doing IT to pandora, amirite ?
%
2018-05-28 01:11:48 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 2018-05-28 3:06 AM, Bassos wrote:
> On 28-5-2018 2:34, % wrote:
>> On 2018-05-28 2:21 AM, Bassos wrote:
>>> On 28-5-2018 1:54, % wrote:
>>>> On 2018-05-28 1:43 AM, Bassos wrote:
>>>
>>>>> Is wisdom better than understanding ?
>>>>>
>>>>> There is an actual answer/
>>>>>
>>>> yea but can you see the screen
>>>
>>> nope.
>>>
>>> Only what she reflects.
>>>
>>>
>> well there ya have ya then
>
> still hung up about doing IT to pandora, amirite ?
>
who
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-28 17:20:37 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 5/27/2018 6:11 PM, assworm, humping His Colonel's poast again, wrote:

> who


Whom, you ignorant canuk!
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-05-29 17:24:39 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 28 May 2018, Bassos <***@Wan> wrote:
>On 28-5-2018, Ser Gregor Clegane wrote:
>> On Sat, 26 May 2018, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:
>>
>> <...>
>>
>>> p.s. You wouldn't hit an old man, would you, sonny?
>>> LOL
>>
>> You're only supposed to hit old women - like Pandora,
>> kensi and Nads, not to mention Rachel and Darlene.
>>
>> LOL!
>
>You think of Pandora, and think; "i'd hit that" ?

She needs it. LOL!

>Hitting old men may actually wake them up.

No, it just makes them more stubborn and indignant.

>They are 'old' after all, not just 80+
>
>Did you not see lord of the rings with the whole gandalf the white and
>riders of rohan thingy ?

I first read "The Lord of the Rings" when I was in
grade school (sixth grade). It was an awfully good
read but almost too much for a young, developing
mind to conceive - the scope of the thing alone and
the great number of characters and the vast lands.

Well, I've read it over and over again as I aged
and I have never failed to be awed by the mind of
JRR Tolkien. I've also seen the movies and they fall
far short of the books. Too many shortcuts, too
many scenes left out completely, twisted meanings,
politically correct and stupid crap inserted ("Nobody
tosses a dwarf!" for example).

Also, the lack of maps. You need maps to refer to in
order to appreciate the venues. And, they left out most,
if not all, the good poetry. Sad. Movies are for those
whose minds are inadequate to appreciate the written
word and whose understanding of the written word is
simply lacking.

Words are what define humanity. Always has been that
way, always shall be. The illiterati are demonstrably less
human.

Humans are a tool-making and tool-using ape. The highest
order of tool-making is the written word via the masterful
paragraph - the power tool of the mind.

Fuck a bunch of videos which only dull the mind and serve
as a poor substitute for those less than human illiterati.

--

Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

"Tsk, tsk. No one appreciates his brilliance, poor fellow.
(There might be a message in that for him.)"--Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

http://apprhondaleahkirkfries.blogspot.com/2014/05/rhonda-leah-kirk-fries-interview.html
Bassos
2018-06-04 15:54:21 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 29-5-2018 19:24, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Mon, 28 May 2018, Bassos <***@Wan> wrote:
>> On 28-5-2018, Ser Gregor Clegane wrote:
>>> On Sat, 26 May 2018, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> <...>
>>>
>>>> p.s. You wouldn't hit an old man, would you, sonny?
>>>> LOL
>>>
>>> You're only supposed to hit old women - like Pandora,
>>> kensi and Nads, not to mention Rachel and Darlene.
>>>
>>> LOL!
>>
>> You think of Pandora, and think; "i'd hit that" ?
>
> She needs it. LOL!
>
>> Hitting old men may actually wake them up.
>
> No, it just makes them more stubborn and indignant.
>
>> They are 'old' after all, not just 80+
>>
>> Did you not see lord of the rings with the whole gandalf the white and
>> riders of rohan thingy ?
>
> I first read "The Lord of the Rings" when I was in
> grade school (sixth grade). It was an awfully good
> read but almost too much for a young, developing
> mind to conceive - the scope of the thing alone and
> the great number of characters and the vast lands.
>
> Well, I've read it over and over again as I aged
> and I have never failed to be awed by the mind of
> JRR Tolkien. I've also seen the movies and they fall
> far short of the books. Too many shortcuts, too
> many scenes left out completely, twisted meanings,
> politically correct and stupid crap inserted ("Nobody
> tosses a dwarf!" for example).
>
> Also, the lack of maps. You need maps to refer to in
> order to appreciate the venues. And, they left out most,
> if not all, the good poetry. Sad. Movies are for those
> whose minds are inadequate to appreciate the written
> word and whose understanding of the written word is
> simply lacking.
>
> Words are what define humanity. Always has been that
> way, always shall be. The illiterati are demonstrably less
> human.
>
> Humans are a tool-making and tool-using ape. The highest
> order of tool-making is the written word via the masterful
> paragraph - the power tool of the mind.
>
> Fuck a bunch of videos which only dull the mind and serve
> as a poor substitute for those less than human illiterati.

Is it safe to mention a certain creature living somehow nearby and such ?
Somehow unaffected by the ring.

In hir own world, /whois Tom ?

1 Tom bombadil is a female Tree-walker
2 Tom bombadil has a wife, so 1 is obviously false.
3 Tom bombadil is a reference to an actual doll Tolkien gave to his kid,
so being beyond an actual member of the Ainur ? (tolien hirself ofc
being Eru)
4 Being outside and inside of the world; Tom Bombadil is Us, the reader.
5 waddayatink ?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-06-04 16:14:23 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 6/4/2018 8:54 AM, Assos wrote:

>> I first read "The Lord of the Rings" when I was in
>> grade school (sixth grade). It was an awfully good
>> read but almost too much for a young, developing
>> mind to conceive - the scope of the thing alone and
>> the great number of characters and the vast lands.


Maybe it was just because yer a stoopid shit?
I had no trouble with it, but then I'm a natural student of language.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-06-06 17:30:11 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 04 Jun 2018 17:54:21 +0200, Bassos <***@Wan> wrote:
<...>

>Is it safe to mention a certain creature living somehow nearby and such ?
>Somehow unaffected by the ring.
>
>In hir own world, /whois Tom ?
>
>1 Tom bombadil is a female Tree-walker
>2 Tom bombadil has a wife, so 1 is obviously false.
>3 Tom bombadil is a reference to an actual doll Tolkien gave to his kid,
>so being beyond an actual member of the Ainur ? (tolien hirself ofc
>being Eru)
>4 Being outside and inside of the world; Tom Bombadil is Us, the reader.
>5 waddayatink ?

Nope, Old Tom is sometimes called "Eldest" and I remember
Gandalf saying Tom was first (on Eä, Earth aka Arda) and Tom
will be last. That tells me Tom is an Ainur of Ilúvatar who chose
Arda in which to dwell and was henceforth called a Valar but
not one of the seven each of the Lords and the Queens but
of a lesser order.

So Bombadil was the first lesser Valar to inhabit Eä and
will be the last to abide there. He came before the Elves
and Dwarves and Men. No doubt the evil works of Sauron,
servant of Melkor, would have little or no effect on him.

"Now the children of Ilúvatar are Elves and Men, the Firstborn
and the Followers." --The Silmarillion

This means Bombadil was no Elf or Man. Bombadil came
well before the creation of the Children of Ilúvatar, i.e. the
Firstborn or Elves and the Followers or Men. (The Dwarves
are the independent creation in secret of one of the Ainur.)

I recall Gandalf wishing to visit with Tom after his labors to
destroy Sauron were complete whilst on the way back to Bree
after the return of the King. Gandalf said he wished to have
a long talk with Tom because while he (Gandalf) had been a
rolling stone, Tom was a moss-gatherer or some such. It was
as if Gandalf was seeing Tom as one of his contemporaries who
took a different path and Gandalf wished to compare notes.

I think Gandalf is an Ainur's servant (but still an Ainur) who
did not choose to be a Valar but was later assigned to Eä by
Ilúvatar to go to Middle Earth in the form of a wizard to
strive against the evil of Melkor's servant (Sauron). So,
Ilúvatar pit servant against servant - an economy of inter-
ference which he could abide as a fair fight as he did not
really relish his own omnipotent interference in the roll out
of Arda.

--

Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

"Tsk, tsk. No one appreciates his brilliance, poor fellow.
(There might be a message in that for him.)"--Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

http://apprhondaleahkirkfries.blogspot.com/2014/05/rhonda-leah-kirk-fries-interview.html
Tony Cooper
2018-06-06 23:18:32 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 06 Jun 2018 13:30:11 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
<***@yacht_maester.fake> wrote:

>On Mon, 04 Jun 2018 17:54:21 +0200, Bassos <***@Wan> wrote:
><...>
>
>>Is it safe to mention a certain creature living somehow nearby and such ?
>>Somehow unaffected by the ring.
>>
>>In hir own world, /whois Tom ?
>>
>>1 Tom bombadil is a female Tree-walker
>>2 Tom bombadil has a wife, so 1 is obviously false.
>>3 Tom bombadil is a reference to an actual doll Tolkien gave to his kid,
>>so being beyond an actual member of the Ainur ? (tolien hirself ofc
>>being Eru)
>>4 Being outside and inside of the world; Tom Bombadil is Us, the reader.
>>5 waddayatink ?
>
>Nope, Old Tom is sometimes called "Eldest"

(Crossposts deleted)

This reminds of Ned in "To the Manor Born". "First I was Young Ned,
then I was Ned, now I are Old Ned" or summat like that.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Checkmate
2018-05-28 00:16:56 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate! In article <***@4ax.com>,
***@lannistermail.raven says...


>
> On Sat, 26 May 2018 09:46:18 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:
>
> <...>
>
> >p.s. You wouldn't hit an old man, would you, sonny?
> >LOL
>
> You're only supposed to hit old women - like Pandora,
> kensi and Nads, not to mention Rachel and Darlene.
>
> LOL!

Darlene outed me today... even my cat.

--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Copyright © 2018
all rights reserved

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

"I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt as
kensi." -Nadegda
Message-ID: <pbg8ne$p9k$***@dont-email.me>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-06-05 13:47:35 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 5/27/2018 5:16 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <***@4ax.com>,
> ***@lannistermail.raven says...
>
>
>>
>> On Sat, 26 May 2018 09:46:18 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:
>>
>> <...>
>>
>>> p.s. You wouldn't hit an old man, would you, sonny?
>>> LOL
>>
>> You're only supposed to hit old women - like Pandora,
>> kensi and Nads, not to mention Rachel and Darlene.
>>
>> LOL!
>
> Darlene outed me today... even my cat.
>

Darlene is a dyke name.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-06-06 17:30:10 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 06:47:35 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:

<...>

>Darlene is a dyke name.

And, I'd like to put my finger in that dyke. LOL.

--

Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

"Tsk, tsk. No one appreciates his brilliance, poor fellow.
(There might be a message in that for him.)"--Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

http://apprhondaleahkirkfries.blogspot.com/2014/05/rhonda-leah-kirk-fries-interview.html
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-06-12 17:14:14 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 6/6/2018 10:30 AM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 06:47:35 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:
>
> <...>
>
>> Darlene is a dyke name.
>
> And, I'd like to put my finger in that dyke. LOL.
>
I remember playing "post office" with a neighbor girl. She was a kraut (born in Germany). He father was in the U.S. military.
She liked it when I put my finger up there...

If I had been a little older and wiser, I would put more than my finger in her twat.
%
2018-06-12 17:20:45 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 2018-06-12 10:14 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On 6/6/2018 10:30 AM, Sir Gregory Hall,  Esq. wrote:
>> On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 06:47:35 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
>> <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:
>>
>> <...>
>>
>>> Darlene is a dyke name.
>>
>> And, I'd like to put my finger in that dyke. LOL.
>>
> I remember playing "post office" with a neighbor girl.  She was a kraut
> (born in Germany).  He father was in the U.S. military.
> She liked it when I put my finger up there...
>
> If I had been a little older and wiser, I would put more than my finger
> in her twat.
>
>
>
no you wouldn't you still be wondering ,
what sex is like the same way you do now
Loading...