What if Dark Matter has something to do with Immortality?
Add Reply
b***@gmail.com
2018-09-13 13:34:55 UTC
What if Dark Matter has Everything to do with Immortality?
Madrigal Gurneyhalt
2018-09-13 13:49:47 UTC

42
Peter Moylan
2018-09-14 06:49:55 UTC
On 13/09/18 23:49, Madrigal Gurneyhalt wrote:
> On Thursday, 13 September 2018 14:34:58 UTC+1, ***@gmail.com wrote:

>> What if Dark Matter has Everything to do with Immortality?
>
> 42

I thought the theologians decided at some point that souls are massless.

B***@37.com
2018-09-14 10:32:08 UTC
On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 11:49:57 PM UTC-7, Peter Moylan wrote:
> On 13/09/18 23:49, Madrigal Gurneyhalt wrote:
> > On Thursday, 13 September 2018 14:34:58 UTC+1, ***@gmail.com wrote:
>
> >> What if Dark Matter has Everything to do with Immortality?
> >
> > 42
>
> I thought the theologians decided at some point that souls are massless.
>
> --
> Peter Moylan http://www.pmoylan.org
> Newcastle, NSW, Australia

Wait a minute, if there's dark matter, then there's dark energy, right?
So maybe I meant to suggest "What if dark energy has something to do with immortality —— "And what if dark energy has everything to do with immortality?" —— that would take care of the mass thing wouldn't it?
I wonder what Einstein would say?
J. J. Lodder
2018-09-14 11:05:43 UTC
<***@37.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 11:49:57 PM UTC-7, Peter Moylan wrote:

> > > 42
> >
> > I thought the theologians decided at some point that souls are massless.
> >
> > --
> > Peter Moylan http://www.pmoylan.org
> > Newcastle, NSW, Australia
>
> Wait a minute, if there's dark matter, then there's dark energy, right?

Nope. Different things.

> I wonder what Einstein would say?

Einstein was far smarter than I am.
He just wouldn't reply,

Jan
OneStone
2018-09-14 11:30:16 UTC

Eh. I'm not so sure.
J. J. Lodder
2018-09-14 17:08:11 UTC
OneStone <***@relatively.dark.universe> wrote:

> On 14/09/2018 13:05, J. J. Lodder wrote:
> > <***@37.com> wrote:

> >> Wait a minute, if there's dark matter, then there's dark energy, right?
> >
> > Nope. Different things.
> >
> >> I wonder what Einstein would say?
> >
> > Einstein was far smarter than I am.
> > He just wouldn't reply,
> >

> Eh. I'm not so sure.

We know only what he replied to,
we don't know what he ignored,

2018-09-14 12:16:05 UTC
In article <dda77dfe-30af-49f6-801e-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@37.com> wrote:

>Wait a minute, if there's dark matter, then there's dark energy, right?
>So maybe I meant to suggest "What if dark energy has something to do
>with immortality" "And what if dark energy has everything to do
>with immortality?" that would take care of the mass thing
>wouldn't it?

>I wonder what Einstein would say?

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
not yet completely sure about the universe."

2018-09-14 17:08:11 UTC
Richard Tobin <***@cogsci.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

> In article <dda77dfe-30af-49f6-801e-***@googlegroups.com>,
> <***@37.com> wrote:
>
> >Wait a minute, if there's dark matter, then there's dark energy, right?
> >So maybe I meant to suggest "What if dark energy has something to do
> >with immortality" "And what if dark energy has everything to do
> >with immortality?" that would take care of the mass thing
> >wouldn't it?
>
> >I wonder what Einstein would say?
>
> "Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
> not yet completely sure about the universe."

You have a source?

Jan

(Yes, I know, and I think no.
It's not in style)
Richard Tobin
2018-09-14 17:24:41 UTC
In article <***@de-ster.xs4all.nl>,
J. J. Lodder <***@xs4all.nl> wrote:

>> >Wait a minute, if there's dark matter, then there's dark energy, right?
>> >So maybe I meant to suggest "What if dark energy has something to do
>> >with immortality" "And what if dark energy has everything to do
>> >with immortality?" that would take care of the mass thing
>> >wouldn't it?
>>
>> >I wonder what Einstein would say?

>> "Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
>> not yet completely sure about the universe."

>You have a source?

If he didn't say it, it's because he hadn't come across anything as
stupid as the theory above.

-- Richard
B***@37.com
2018-09-15 20:17:57 UTC
On Friday, September 14, 2018 at 10:08:13 AM UTC-7, J. J. Lodder wrote:
> Richard Tobin <***@cogsci.ed.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> > In article <dda77dfe-30af-49f6-801e-***@googlegroups.com>,
> > <***@37.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Wait a minute, if there's dark matter, then there's dark energy, right?
> > >So maybe I meant to suggest "What if dark energy has something to do
> > >with immortality" "And what if dark energy has everything to do
> > >with immortality?" that would take care of the mass thing
> > >wouldn't it?
> >
> > >I wonder what Einstein would say?
> >
> > "Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
> > not yet completely sure about the universe."
>
> You have a source?
>
> Jan
>

> (Yes, I know, and I think no.
> It's not in style)

What kind of proof or source do you need to consider the possibility?

-BDN-
Kerr-Mudd,John
2018-09-14 19:39:45 UTC
On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 06:49:55 GMT, Peter Moylan
<***@pmoylan.org.invalid> wrote:

> On 13/09/18 23:49, Madrigal Gurneyhalt wrote:
>> On Thursday, 13 September 2018 14:34:58 UTC+1, ***@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>
>>> What if Dark Matter has Everything to do with Immortality?
>>
>> 42
>
> I thought the theologians decided at some point that souls are
> massless.

Hey, you, get offa my pin!

2018-09-14 20:14:27 UTC
Kerr-Mudd,John <***@invalid.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 06:49:55 GMT, Peter Moylan
> <***@pmoylan.org.invalid> wrote:
>
> > On 13/09/18 23:49, Madrigal Gurneyhalt wrote:

> >> 42
> >
> > I thought the theologians decided at some point that souls are
> > massless.
>
> Hey, you, get offa my pin!

How many parking tickets will fit?

2018-09-14 20:17:32 UTC
On Friday, 14 September 2018 21:14:31 UTC+1, J. J. Lodder wrote:
> Kerr-Mudd,John <***@invalid.org> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 06:49:55 GMT, Peter Moylan
> > <***@pmoylan.org.invalid> wrote:

> > > I thought the theologians decided at some point that souls are
> > > massless.
> >
> > Hey, you, get offa my pin!
>
> How many parking tickets will fit?

There are 50 million human sufferers of epilepsy but I don't know
of any statistics for parking tickets.
Paul Wolff
2018-09-14 23:15:39 UTC
On Fri, 14 Sep 2018, J. J. Lodder <***@de-ster.demon.nl> posted:
>Kerr-Mudd,John <***@invalid.org> wrote:

>> > I thought the theologians decided at some point that souls are
>> > massless.
>>
>> Hey, you, get offa my pin!
>
>How many parking tickets will fit?

Non Ford Angliae, sed Ford Angeli.
Paul
J. J. Lodder
2018-09-16 19:18:33 UTC
Paul Wolff <***@thiswontwork.wolff.co.uk> wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Sep 2018, J. J. Lodder <***@de-ster.demon.nl> posted:
> >Kerr-Mudd,John <***@invalid.org> wrote:
> >> On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 06:49:55 GMT, Peter Moylan

> >> Hey, you, get offa my pin!
> >
> >How many parking tickets will fit?
> >
> Non Ford Angliae, sed Ford Angeli.

I understand you prefectly,

Jan
b***@gmail.com
2018-09-18 08:39:27 UTC

Want to know what else accompanies dark matter, dark energy, and immortality? —— Cold Fusion! —— that's right, Bohso and I cracked it, and we're gonna get the Nobel Prize, be incredibly rich, inconceivably famous, and I owe it all to Bohso because I dreamed it, I know it's true, and have the math to prove it.
occam
2018-09-18 16:52:49 UTC
On 14/09/2018 22:14, J. J. Lodder wrote:
> Kerr-Mudd,John <***@invalid.org> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 06:49:55 GMT, Peter Moylan
>> <***@pmoylan.org.invalid> wrote:

>>> I thought the theologians decided at some point that souls are
>>> massless.
>>
>> Hey, you, get offa my pin!
>
> How many parking tickets will fit?

The souls were not parked there. They were dancing. Your question should
have been - how many Waltz-pairs will it fit?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-13 14:02:27 UTC
On 9/13/2018 6:34 AM, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> What if Dark Matter has Everything to do with Immortality?

Ah, what if...
The really real question is.... Do black lives matter??
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-13 14:02:27 UTC

Mack A. Damia
2018-09-13 14:22:15 UTC

What if heaven is a string?
Kerr-Mudd,John
2018-09-13 16:04:29 UTC
On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 14:22:15 GMT, Mack A. Damia <***@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 06:34:55 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>What if Dark Matter has Everything to do with Immortality?
>
> What if heaven is a string?

And what Chord? Umm?

2018-09-13 17:34:08 UTC
On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 10:04:32 AM UTC-6, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 14:22:15 GMT, Mack A. Damia <***@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 06:34:55 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> >>What if Dark Matter has Everything to do with Immortality?
> >
> > What if heaven is a string?
> >

> And what Chord? Umm?

I lost it.

2018-09-14 02:55:53 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHfeUUlgpxg

This is The Knack on WAUE.
Kerr-Mudd,John
2018-09-14 19:43:26 UTC
On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 02:55:53 GMT, Mack A. Damia <***@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 10:34:08 -0700 (PDT), Jerry Friedman
> <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 10:04:32 AM UTC-6, Kerr-Mudd,John
>>wrote:

>>> And what Chord? Umm?
>>
>>I lost it.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHfeUUlgpxg
>
> This is The Knack on WAUE.

I don't think so, another version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pd87P7rN08

Probably I meant this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mBCs2ugvII

2018-09-14 17:53:38 UTC
* Kerr-Mudd,John:

> On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 14:22:15 GMT, Mack A. Damia <***@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 06:34:55 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>>What if Dark Matter has Everything to do with Immortality?
>>
>> What if heaven is a string?
>>

> And what Chord? Umm?

Down with Chordate Supremacy!!

--
Learning the rules that govern intelligible speech is an
inculcation into normalized language, where the price of not
-- Judith Butler
Kerr-Mudd,John
2018-09-14 19:44:58 UTC
On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 17:53:38 GMT, Quinn C
<***@crommatograph.info> wrote:

> * Kerr-Mudd,John:
>
>> On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 14:22:15 GMT, Mack A. Damia
>> <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> What if heaven is a string?
>>>

>> And what Chord? Umm?
>
> Down with Chordate Supremacy!!

Invertebrates ain't got no backbone.
(yrs more of an in-ebrate)

Bill Day
2018-09-13 14:27:21 UTC
On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 06:34:55 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com wrote:

>What if Dark Matter has Everything to do with Immortality?

What if Dark Matter has Nothing to do with Immortality?

What if Dark Matter has Nothing to do with Anything?

What if there are entirely too many rhetorical questions?
remove nonsense for reply
occam
2018-09-13 14:28:49 UTC

What if doesn't?
Jerry Friedman
2018-09-13 17:34:31 UTC
On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 7:34:58 AM UTC-6, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> What if Dark Matter has Everything to do with Immorality?

I fixed your post for you.

2018-09-14 07:58:41 UTC
Jerry Friedman <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 7:34:58 AM UTC-6, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> > What if Dark Matter has Everything to do with Immorality?
>
> I fixed your post for you.

That would be darkly attractive,

2018-09-14 07:58:41 UTC
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

> What if Dark Matter has Everything to do with Immortality?

In the
'If the sky falls, will we all have a blue hat?'
category,

Jan
Arindam Banerjee
2018-09-19 07:14:35 UTC

I suppose it has, what has not lived in light cannot die. Dark matter is stars without hydrogen, large planets etc.
J. J. Lodder
2018-09-19 08:49:51 UTC
Arindam Banerjee <***@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, 13 September 2018 23:34:58 UTC+10, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> > What if Dark Matter has Everything to do with Immortality?
>
> I suppose it has, what has not lived in light cannot die. Dark matter is
> stars without hydrogen, large planets etc.

Correct, but there cannot be enough of them
to fit the observations,

Jan
Arindam Banerjee
2018-09-19 09:47:40 UTC
On Wednesday, 19 September 2018 18:49:52 UTC+10, J. J. Lodder wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Thursday, 13 September 2018 23:34:58 UTC+10, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> > > What if Dark Matter has Everything to do with Immortality?
> >
> > I suppose it has, what has not lived in light cannot die. Dark matter is
> > stars without hydrogen, large planets etc.
>
> Correct, but there cannot be enough of them
> to fit the observations,
>
> Jan

Who can believe in the professional pseudo-scientific liars in charge of physics today? Not I, certainly. Everything they say has to be taken with large handfuls of salt.

Dark matter is most probably stars without hydrogen or other gases to form their atmosphere, which is not the case for our Sun. There could be more such stars than the bright stars.

Their collisions create metal fragments, and a potential danger for deep space travel.

Some come down as meteorites. These were used to make iron implements, for generations.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee