During discovery do you prefer the exposition with the fragment to "find OUT"...
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-15 03:22:43 UTC
or just the fragment to find or find that...?
Madrigal Gurneyhalt
2018-05-15 10:59:16 UTC
On Tuesday, 15 May 2018 04:22:46 UTC+1, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> or just the fragment to find or find that...?

find out - make special effort to discover
find - chance upon
find that - prove or substantiate some hypothesis or speculation
Peter T. Daniels
2018-05-15 12:43:04 UTC
On Monday, May 14, 2018 at 11:22:46 PM UTC-4, ***@gmail.com wrote:

> or just the fragment to find or find that...?

"find out" = 'learn' (she found out that her fiancé had been cheating on her)

"find" = 'locate' (she found her fiancé at his whore's apartment)

"find that" = 'performed research resulting in a conclusion' (by doing a
survey, she found that 54% of fiancés cheat on their fiancées)
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-18 00:38:39 UTC
On Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 5:43:07 AM UTC-7, Peter T. Daniels wrote:
> On Monday, May 14, 2018 at 11:22:46 PM UTC-4, ***@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > or just the fragment to find or find that...?
>
> "find out" = 'learn' (she found out that her fiancé had been cheating on her)
>
> "find" = 'locate' (she found her fiancé at his whore's apartment)
>
> "find that" = 'performed research resulting in a conclusion' (by doing a
> survey, she found that 54% of fiancés cheat on their fiancées)

I'd like to find OUT by chance where that whore's apartment is without putting to much effort in of course.