Cognizant
b***@gmail.com
2017-08-07 23:35:16 UTC
When is this word appropriate?
Tony Cooper
2017-08-08 00:09:13 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
When is this word appropriate?
You are evidently not cognizant of the custom of including the word
you are asking about in the message body.
2017-08-08 02:16:52 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
When is this word appropriate?
When you want to make a distinction between "this word" and "that word".
2017-08-09 05:29:04 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
When is this word appropriate?
You are evidently not cognizant of the custom of including the word
you are asking about in the message body.
He's incorrigible. This custom has been brought to his attention many
times. Another former offender (Dingbat) now gets it right more than
half the time, but I see no hope for this one.
Hen Hanna
2017-08-10 19:44:01 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
When is this word appropriate?
While a nuclear attack is not necessarily imminent or even likely, state officials in Hawaii are cognizant of the fact it would have very little time to react if North Korea sent a nuclear warhead its way. Lt. Col. Charles Anthony ...

Yes, walkers should be cognizant of the width of the trail and their pace. But those on bikes should be cognizant of how fast they are riding, the size of parties in front and, particularly of children. I hope the need for some ...

With yesterday's news that an inmate escaped from Winfield Correctional Facility, Butler County Sheriff's Office was able to alert people in the Douglass area to be cognizant of search efforts going on using the reverse 911 ...
b***@gmail.com
2017-08-11 04:31:47 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
When is this word appropriate?
It's subtle but I'm pretty sure that if I was less cognizant, I'd be more aware.