HOW TO STOP A DOG FROM BARKING IN 1 SECOND
Add Reply
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-08-03 18:20:51 UTC
12 gauge shotgun point blank to the face.

Any questions?
%
2018-08-03 18:23:53 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
12 gauge shotgun point blank to the face.
http://www.brainerddispatch.com/sites/default/files/styles/16x9_620/public/fieldimages/42/1027/1027chocolate-lab.jpg?itok=dICv4jAV
Any questions?
yes i have a question ,
why is my dick bigger than ,
you're entire boss no legs body
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-08-04 15:01:16 UTC
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
12 gauge shotgun point blank to the face.
http://www.brainerddispatch.com/sites/default/files/styles/16x9_620/public/fieldimages/42/1027/1027chocolate-lab.jpg?itok=dICv4jAV
Any questions?
yes i have a question ,
why is my dick bigger than ,
you're entire boss no legs body
Homosexual daydream of Your Colonel....noted & logged.
LOL
%
note the avoidance , avoidance is an admission
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-08-04 15:05:54 UTC
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
12 gauge shotgun point blank to the face.
http://www.brainerddispatch.com/sites/default/files/styles/16x9_620/public/fieldimages/42/1027/1027chocolate-lab.jpg?itok=dICv4jAV
Any questions?
yes i have a question ,
why is my dick bigger than ,
you're entire boss no legs body
Homosexual daydream of Your Colonel....noted & logged.
LOL
note the avoidance , avoidance is an admission
Poor idiot. That kinda reason suits an idjit like you.
LOLOL
%
if you're going to copy my words get them spelled right , idgit
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Stay on topic, idiot canuk.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-08-04 15:12:52 UTC
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
12 gauge shotgun point blank to the face.
http://www.brainerddispatch.com/sites/default/files/styles/16x9_620/public/fieldimages/42/1027/1027chocolate-lab.jpg?itok=dICv4jAV
Any questions?
yes i have a question ,
why is my dick bigger than ,
you're entire boss no legs body
I have no questions , just a recommendation that the OP should try that
on himself , and % should emulate his hero . I don't trust anyone my dog
doesn't like . I'd probably have a hard time restraining him from
ripping the OP's throat out .
I don't know what an "OP" is, but I suspect that dog is a queer and coward, just like his "masterbator."
LOL
%
i do emulate my hero , i am my hero and your dog is a cur
Terry Coombs
2018-08-04 18:59:26 UTC
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
12 gauge shotgun point blank to the face.
http://www.brainerddispatch.com/sites/default/files/styles/16x9_620/public/fieldimages/42/1027/1027chocolate-lab.jpg?itok=dICv4jAV
Any questions?
yes i have a question ,
why is my dick bigger than ,
you're entire boss no legs body
I have no questions , just a recommendation that the OP should try that
on himself , and % should emulate his hero . I don't trust anyone my dog
doesn't like . I'd probably have a hard time restraining him from
ripping the OP's throat out .
I don't know what an "OP" is, but I suspect that dog is a queer and
coward, just like his "masterbator."
LOL
    OP means "original poster" , apparently you're too stupid to decode
even the simplest of usenet shorthand . I doubt Max is queer , and the
Mountain Cur that lives next door will bear that out - she's had his
babies . As far as cowardice , you should look in the mirror - there
will be one staring back at you . The label is a very poor fit for both
the dog and myself . How about you quit hiding behind that bogus nym and
come visit us . Stone County Arkansas , I post under my real name and
I'm in the phone book . Unless you're a coward ...
Post by %
i do emulate my hero , i am my hero and your dog is a cur
  Well , you're right about one thing , my dog *IS* a cur - A Mountain
Cur to be precise . A very old breed developed by the early settlers in
the Blue Ridge Mountains and Great Smoky Mountains as a watchdog ,
hunting and herding dog , and general all-round multipurpose dog . These
dogs are very intelligent (I'd bet Max is smarter than you are) and
absolutely fearless in defense of their "pack" . Doggus Maximus the
Handsome Hairball is quite large for a Mountain Cur at 25" at the
shoulder and over 70 pounds , we suspect the daddy was a Black Mouth Cur
- very similar breed but they run larger .
--
Snag
Yes , I'm old
Get off my lawn !
%
2018-08-04 19:06:14 UTC
Post by %
i do emulate my hero , i am my hero and your dog is a cur
  Well , you're right about one thing , my dog *IS* a cur - A Mountain
Cur to be precise . A very old breed developed by the early settlers in
the Blue Ridge Mountains and Great Smoky Mountains as a watchdog ,
hunting and herding dog , and general all-round multipurpose dog . These
dogs are very intelligent (I'd bet Max is smarter than you are) and
absolutely fearless in defense of their "pack" . Doggus Maximus the
Handsome Hairball is quite large for a Mountain Cur at 25" at the
shoulder and over 70 pounds , we suspect the daddy was a Black Mouth Cur
- very similar breed but they run larger .
i live in bear country , you live in bear country you get a bear dog

The Karelian Bear Dog is a Finnish or Karelian breed of dog. In its home
country, it is regarded as a national treasure. KBD will hunt a variety
of animals. Its quick reflexes and fearless nature have made it very
popular for hunting aggressive game, including bears, moose, and wild
boar. It was the breed's ability to hunt and offer protection against a
bear that earned the breed its …

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=corellian+bear+dog&FORM=IARRTH&ufn=Karelian+Bear+Dog&stid=9c1f21ed-98df-676d-239c-f70a6661c42a&cbn=EntityAnswer&cbi=0&FORM=IARRTH
vallor
2018-08-04 19:16:23 UTC
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
[...]

"I've outrun Imperial dogs. Not the local bulk cruisers, I'm talking
about the big Corellian dogs."
-v
%
2018-08-04 19:27:39 UTC
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
[...]
I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home They're not much
bigger than two meters
Sn!pe
2018-08-04 19:56:25 UTC
% <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
i live in bear country , you live in bear country you get a bear dog
The Karelian Bear Dog is a Finnish or Karelian breed of dog. In its home
country, it is regarded as a national treasure. KBD will hunt a variety
of animals. Its quick reflexes and fearless nature have made it very
popular for hunting aggressive game, including bears, moose, and wild
boar. It was the breed's ability to hunt and offer protection against a
bear that earned the breed its …
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=corellian+bear
+dog&FORM=IARRTH&ufn=Karelian+Bear+Dog&stid=9c1f21ed-98df-676d-239c-
f70a6661c42a&cbn=EntityAnswer&cbi=0&FORM=IARRTH
"I've outrun Imperial dogs. Not the local bulk cruisers, I'm talking
about the big Corellian dogs."
I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home They're not much
bigger than two meters
I heard that the T-16 controls were similar to Incom's
T-65B X-wing starfighter; that must have greatly benefited
you during the Battle of Yavin.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
2018-08-04 20:14:04 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
[...]
"This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi; it
will soon see the end of the rebellion."
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-08-06 17:06:10 UTC
On 8/4/2018 12:56 PM, Sn!pe wrote:
I love the smell of jism in the morning!

You momma gimme good head.
%
2018-08-06 17:09:48 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I love the smell of jism in the morning!
You momma gimme good head.
its good to see that aw thing working so well ,
it just may as well say go fk yourself
Wader of Doom
2018-08-06 17:57:21 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You momma gimme good head.
knob of butter
--
Darth Wader, WoD #1 No Club

I can't help it 'bout the shape I'm in,
I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin.
Don't ask me what I think of you,
I might not give the answer that you want me to.
Terry Coombs
2018-08-04 21:18:36 UTC
Post by %
[...]
  I useta splash rock chucks with a 22-250 at 300+ yards when I lived
out in Utah . 53 grain match hollow points at 3800 feet per second MV
turn them into a pretty pink mist .
--
Snag
Yes , I'm old
Get off my lawn !
Checkmate
2018-08-04 19:31:16 UTC
Post by %
Post by %
Post by %
[...]
I once outran a Greyhound and a Whippet (Whippet good!). I was a good
30-40 yards ahead of them, and then my bicycle chain broke.
--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by %
Post by %
[...]
Nice copy and paste.

Post by %
[...]
  Uh , you just described a Mountain Cur too ... and I *DO* live in
bear country . More than one neighbor has had his deer feeder trashed ,
I had a bee hive trashed last spring (2017) , a momma with one cub and a
momma with 2 has been sighted within a mile of my house , as well as at
least 2 boars , one much bigger than the other . I don't know about big
cats , but they're probably here too , (deity of choice) knows there's
enough venison to go around ... I doubt Max alone could take a bear (or
a big hog , we got those too) , but he'd sure give it a run for the
money . The thing is he wouldn't be allowed the chance without backup
... his Master with sufficient firepower to more than even the odds .
--
Snag
Yes , I'm old
Get off my lawn !
%
2018-08-04 21:25:43 UTC
Post by Terry Coombs
Post by %
[...]
if my buddy needs help we let the maine coon cat out ,
most things are over shortly after that
Sn!pe
2018-08-04 21:37:32 UTC
% <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by %
Post by Terry Coombs
Post by %
Post by Terry Coombs
Post by %
[...]
Cats and dogs living together, arf miaow arf.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
2018-08-04 21:42:02 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by Terry Coombs
Post by %
Post by Terry Coombs
Post by %
[...]
they don't live together ,
they don't even sleep in the same room ,
most nights the cat stays outside ,
gotta guard the turff
Sn!pe
2018-08-04 22:02:39 UTC
% <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[dogs]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
if my buddy needs help we let the maine coon cat out ,
most things are over shortly after that
Cats and dogs living together, arf miaow arf.
they don't live together ,
they don't even sleep in the same room ,
most nights the cat stays outside ,
gotta guard the turff
That's the one job a cat will not delegate, oh dear me no.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
2018-08-04 22:06:28 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[dogs]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
if my buddy needs help we let the maine coon cat out ,
most things are over shortly after that
Cats and dogs living together, arf miaow arf.
they don't live together ,
they don't even sleep in the same room ,
most nights the cat stays outside ,
gotta guard the turff
That's the one job a cat will not delegate, oh dear me no.
i think he likes it even though ,
he's glad to see me in the morning ,
he come's in and eats and if ,
its a nice day he goes back outside ,
if not he stays in and we play with pennies ,
on the dinning room table
Sn!pe
2018-08-04 22:15:45 UTC
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
[dogs]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
if my buddy needs help we let the maine coon cat out ,
most things are over shortly after that
Cats and dogs living together, arf miaow arf.
they don't live together ,
they don't even sleep in the same room ,
most nights the cat stays outside ,
gotta guard the turff
That's the one job a cat will not delegate, oh dear me no.
i think he likes it even though ,
he's glad to see me in the morning ,
he come's in and eats and if ,
its a nice day he goes back outside ,
if not he stays in and we play with pennies ,
on the dinning room table
I do like cats but since our second one (the pick
of the kittens) I became allergic to them so now
we can't have one. I miss them, you have to give
them respect and that's cool.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
2018-08-04 22:21:06 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
[dogs]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
if my buddy needs help we let the maine coon cat out ,
most things are over shortly after that
Cats and dogs living together, arf miaow arf.
they don't live together ,
they don't even sleep in the same room ,
most nights the cat stays outside ,
gotta guard the turff
That's the one job a cat will not delegate, oh dear me no.
i think he likes it even though ,
he's glad to see me in the morning ,
he come's in and eats and if ,
its a nice day he goes back outside ,
if not he stays in and we play with pennies ,
on the dinning room table
I do like cats but since our second one (the pick
of the kittens) I became allergic to them so now
we can't have one. I miss them, you have to give
them respect and that's cool.
have you tried different breeds ,
sometimes one type's hair is not ,
the same as another , in my case ,
i'm not real crazy about most of them ,
but now and then with some pressure from ,
the infamous women i live with ,
i've got attached to the latest one
Sn!pe
2018-08-04 22:29:52 UTC
% <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
I do like cats but since our second one (the pick
of the kittens) I became allergic to them so now
we can't have one. I miss them, you have to give
them respect and that's cool.
have you tried different breeds ,
sometimes one type's hair is not ,
the same as another , in my case ,
i'm not real crazy about most of them ,
but now and then with some pressure from ,
the infamous women i live with ,
Some give me trouble, others not so much, but these days
we go away quite often and cats are such a tie. When you
live in the suburbs like us you can't just leave them to
fend for themselves, otherwise the neighbour's kids will
feed them and the next thing you know, they don't come home
any more.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
2018-08-04 22:40:36 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
I do like cats but since our second one (the pick
of the kittens) I became allergic to them so now
we can't have one. I miss them, you have to give
them respect and that's cool.
have you tried different breeds ,
sometimes onye type's hair is not ,
the same as another , in my case ,
i'm not real crazy about most of them ,
but now and then with some pressure from ,
the infamous women i live with ,
Some give me trouble, others not so much, but these days
we go away quite often and cats are such a tie. When you
live in the suburbs like us you can't just leave them to
fend for themselves, otherwise the neighbour's kids will
feed them and the next thing you know, they don't come home
any more.
i know when mine gets a night feed ,
he's not so excited to see me and ,
there's usually a bird or animal pelt ,
in the yard for me to clean up ,
but i understand , cats in suburbia ,
are a whole different raising
Checkmate
2018-08-05 01:37:29 UTC
Checkmate! In article <pk54vh$u82$***@dont-email.me>, ***@msn.com
says...
Post by %
i do emulate my hero , i am my hero and your dog is a cur
   Well , you're right about one thing , my dog *IS* a cur - A
Mountain Cur to be precise . A very old breed developed by the early
settlers in the Blue Ridge Mountains and Great Smoky Mountains as a
watchdog , hunting and herding dog , and general all-round
multipurpose dog . These dogs are very intelligent (I'd bet Max is
smarter than you are) and absolutely fearless in defense of their
"pack" . Doggus Maximus the Handsome Hairball is quite large for a
Mountain Cur at 25" at the shoulder and over 70 pounds , we suspect
the daddy was a Black Mouth Cur - very similar breed but they run
larger .
i live in bear country , you live in bear country you get a bear dog
i live in lizard country , you live in lizard country you get a lizard
dog

Post by %
i do emulate my hero , i am my hero and your dog is a cur
  Well , you're right about one thing , my dog *IS* a cur - A Mountain Cur to be precise . A very old breed developed by the early settlers in the Blue Ridge Mountains and Great Smoky Mountains as a watchdog , hunting and herding dog , and general all-round multipurpose dog . These dogs are very intelligent (I'd bet Max is smarter than you are) and absolutely fearless in defense of their "pack" . Doggus Maximus the Handsome Hairball is quite large for a Mountain Cur at 25" at the shoulder and over 70 pounds , we suspect the daddy was a Black Mouth Cur - very similar breed but they run larger .
OP where I come from means "operation," as in a military operation, you limey asshole.