THE SUN IS HOT
Add Reply
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-11 13:01:38 UTC
A few minutes spent in my cucumber patch brought a welter of sweat to this old warburd.
Comments?

p.s. We have this sayin' we said in Nam, concerning hot, steamy, junglelike weather.... It's hotter n' a freshly fucked fox in a forest fire.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-07-11 15:29:08 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
A few minutes spent in my cucumber patch brought a welter of sweat to this old warburd.
Comments?
Sweating is good. It proves that you are still alive and that your bvody
still knows how to cool itself! :)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
p.s.  We have this sayin' we said in Nam, concerning hot, steamy,
junglelike weather....  It's hotter n' a freshly fucked fox in a forest
fire.
"fox in a forest fire"? Or is it a fireman who lost his/her direction?
Well... :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不賭錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I've been sayin' "fox in a forest fire" for at least fifty years, so I should know where and what and when and how.
%
poor gramps
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-11 17:21:28 UTC
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
A few minutes spent in my cucumber patch brought a welter of sweat to this old warburd.
Comments?
Sweating is good. It proves that you are still alive and that your bvody still knows how to cool itself! :)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
p.s.  We have this sayin' we said in Nam, concerning hot, steamy, junglelike weather....  It's hotter n' a freshly fucked fox in a forest fire.
"fox in a forest fire"? Or is it a fireman who lost his/her direction? Well... :)
I've been sayin' "fox in a forest fire" for at least fifty years, so I should know where and what and when and how.
poor gramps
Can't even spell that right, eh assworm?
LOL
%
thank you free spell checker
Checkmate
2018-07-11 18:02:16 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
A few minutes spent in my cucumber patch brought a welter of sweat
to this old warburd.
Comments?
Sweating is good. It proves that you are still alive and that your
bvody still knows how to cool itself! :)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
p.s.  We have this sayin' we said in Nam, concerning hot, steamy,
junglelike weather....  It's hotter n' a freshly fucked fox in a
forest fire.
"fox in a forest fire"? Or is it a fireman who lost his/her direction? Well... :)
I've been sayin' "fox in a forest fire" for at least fifty years, so
I should know where and what and when and how.
poor gramps
Can't even spell that right, eh assworm?
LOL
thank you free spell checker
That doesn't excuse your ignorance or your bullshit fake mail order
Canadian "degree".
--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda
doesn't it
Checkmate
2018-07-11 18:08:46 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
says...
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
[...]
"Bluh-bluh?"

It's obviously near checkout time for you. Your brain has already flat-
lined.
--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller
Copyright © 2018
all rights reserved

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I've been sayin' "fox in a forest fire" for at least fifty years, so I
should know where and what and when and how.
Veteran USPS worker found dead in sweltering heat
https://nypost.com/2018/07/10/veteran-usps-worker-found-dead-in-sweltering-heat/