THE SUN IS HOT
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-11 13:01:38 UTC
A few minutes spent in my cucumber patch brought a welter of sweat to this old warburd.
Comments?

p.s. We have this sayin' we said in Nam, concerning hot, steamy, junglelike weather.... It's hotter n' a freshly fucked fox in a forest fire.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-07-11 15:29:08 UTC
On 7/11/2018 9:01 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> A few minutes spent in my cucumber patch brought a welter of sweat to
> this old warburd.
> Comments?

Sweating is good. It proves that you are still alive and that your bvody
still knows how to cool itself! :)

> p.s.  We have this sayin' we said in Nam, concerning hot, steamy,
> junglelike weather....  It's hotter n' a freshly fucked fox in a forest
> fire.

"fox in a forest fire"? Or is it a fireman who lost his/her direction?
Well... :)

/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不賭錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-11 15:31:20 UTC

I've been sayin' "fox in a forest fire" for at least fifty years, so I should know where and what and when and how.
%
2018-07-11 15:44:07 UTC

poor gramps
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-11 17:21:28 UTC
On 7/11/2018 8:44 AM, % wrote:
> On 2018-07-11 8:31 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>>>
>>> Sweating is good. It proves that you are still alive and that your bvody still knows how to cool itself! :)

>>> "fox in a forest fire"? Or is it a fireman who lost his/her direction? Well... :)
>>>

>> I've been sayin' "fox in a forest fire" for at least fifty years, so I should know where and what and when and how.
>

> poor gramps

Can't even spell that right, eh assworm?
LOL
%
2018-07-11 17:26:29 UTC

thank you free spell checker
Checkmate
2018-07-11 18:02:16 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...

> On 2018-07-11 10:21 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

> >> poor gramps
> >
> > Can't even spell that right, eh assworm?
> > LOL
> >
> thank you free spell checker

That doesn't excuse your ignorance or your bullshit fake mail order
Canadian "degree".

--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda

doesn't it
Checkmate
2018-07-11 18:08:46 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...

> On 2018-07-11 11:02 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
> > says...

> >> thank you free spell checker
> >
> > That doesn't excuse your ignorance or your bullshit fake mail order
> > Canadian "degree".
> >
> doesn't it

"Bluh-bluh?"

It's obviously near checkout time for you. Your brain has already flat-
lined.

LOL
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-07-12 16:16:16 UTC
On 7/11/2018 11:31 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

> I've been sayin' "fox in a forest fire" for at least fifty years, so I
> should know where and what and when and how.

Veteran USPS worker found dead in sweltering heat
https://nypost.com/2018/07/10/veteran-usps-worker-found-dead-in-sweltering-heat/

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-15 14:15:53 UTC

Indeed, that poor soul was likely hot, just like that fox in the forest fire.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-07-16 08:30:45 UTC
On 7/15/2018 10:15 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

> Indeed, that poor soul was likely hot, just like that fox in the forest
> fire.

I think USPS should now train their postmen and postwomen about heat
strokes ....

Storage Unit
2018-07-23 00:53:20 UTC
"Mr. Man-wai Chang" <***@gmail.com> writes:

> On 7/15/2018 10:15 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>>
>> Indeed, that poor soul was likely hot, just like that fox in the
>> forest fire.
>
> I think USPS should now train their postmen and postwomen about heat
> strokes ....

I bet they do. It's a hard work though, and such thing will happen
sooner or later, no matter how educated workers are.

Emacs OS
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-07-24 14:29:29 UTC
On 7/23/2018 8:53 AM, Storage Unit wrote:

> I bet they do. It's a hard work though, and such thing will happen
> sooner or later, no matter how educated workers are.

Not as hard as farmers (not talking about mechanized farming)...