BEND ME OVER, ROVER
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-11 14:11:20 UTC
An example of pet owner and dog reversed.
Wader of Doom
2018-07-11 16:16:02 UTC
Cornhole Nelly the Berk <***@bigass-babes.com> blurted:

> An example of pet owner and dog reversed.

knob of butter

--
Darth Wader, WoD #1 No Club

I can't help it 'bout the shape I'm in,
I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin.
Don't ask me what I think of you,
I might not give the answer that you want me to.
Harrison Hill
2018-07-11 17:40:28 UTC
On Wednesday, 11 July 2018 15:11:20 UTC+1, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> An example of pet owner and dog reversed.

In BrE: "Here is number one..." and to scan:

Bend me over [pause] in the clover,
Bend me over in the clover and do it again!
Athel Cornish-Bowden
2018-07-11 17:44:56 UTC
On 2018-07-11 17:40:28 +0000, Harrison Hill said:

> On Wednesday, 11 July 2018 15:11:20 UTC+1, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>> An example of pet owner and dog reversed.
>
> In BrE: "Here is number one..." and to scan:
>
> Bend me over [pause] in the clover,
> Bend me over in the clover and do it again!

I suppose it's overoptimistic to think you might have a sensible reason
for quoting the Colonel, but if you do, what is it?