BEND ME OVER, ROVER
Add Reply
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-11 14:11:20 UTC
An example of pet owner and dog reversed.
Wader of Doom
2018-07-11 16:16:02 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
An example of pet owner and dog reversed.
knob of butter
--
Darth Wader, WoD #1 No Club

I can't help it 'bout the shape I'm in,
I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin.
Don't ask me what I think of you,
I might not give the answer that you want me to.
Harrison Hill
2018-07-11 17:40:28 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
An example of pet owner and dog reversed.
In BrE: "Here is number one..." and to scan:

Bend me over [pause] in the clover,
Bend me over in the clover and do it again!
Athel Cornish-Bowden
2018-07-11 17:44:56 UTC
Post by Harrison Hill
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
An example of pet owner and dog reversed.
Bend me over [pause] in the clover,
Bend me over in the clover and do it again!
I suppose it's overoptimistic to think you might have a sensible reason
for quoting the Colonel, but if you do, what is it?