RICH FONDLES HIS BALLS AND BLABBERS ON ABOUT "The Few Lovers of the Cross of Jesus." (Not the Jesus south of the border.)
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-11 14:04:44 UTC
On 7/10/2018 10:50 AM, Rich babbled:
> On the Few Lovers of the Cross of Jesus

Christianity is in all actuality a Satanic Cult. Proof of this may be referenced from the many "death symbols" inherent in this mixed-up, homosexual coterie of faggots. The most obvious death symbol is the cross. In Christianity, Jesus is both a murderer and a pedophile. And anyone who follow this trash is one as well.
%
2018-07-11 14:11:08 UTC

you're tiny
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-11 14:17:31 UTC

LOL
%
2018-07-11 14:21:46 UTC

and you're smaller than that
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-11 15:15:06 UTC
On 7/11/2018 7:21 AM, % wrote:
> On 2018-07-11 7:17 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

>>> Then The Colonel turned to assworm and said, "You're tiny."
>> LOL
>>

> and you're smaller than that

Speak up, little half-a-man.
LOL
%
2018-07-11 15:18:32 UTC

tiny man tiny ears tiny hearing poor gramps
Checkmate
2018-07-11 17:47:56 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...

> On 2018-07-11 7:17 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

> >> Then The Colonel turned to assworm and said, "You're tiny."
> > LOL
> >

> and you're smaller than that

Tell us how you know that, since you have a bad habit of making up
bullshit.

--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda

LOL
Checkmate
2018-07-11 17:46:56 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...

> On 2018-07-11 7:04 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> > On 7/10/2018 10:50 AM, Rich babbled:
> >> On the Few Lovers of the Cross of Jesus
> >

> > Christianity is in all actuality a Satanic Cult.  Proof of this may be
> > referenced from the many "death symbols" inherent in this mixed-up,
> > homosexual coterie of faggots.  The most obvious death symbol is the
> > cross.  In Christianity, Jesus is both a murderer and a pedophile.  And
> > anyone who follow this trash is one as well.
> >

> you're tiny

You didn't even feel it when he stuck it in? I hope he wore a love glove
since you have AIDS and Hep C.

On 7/11/2018 10:46 AM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
> says...
>

>> On 2018-07-11 7:04 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>>> On 7/10/2018 10:50 AM, Rich babbled:
>>>

>>> Christianity is in all actuality a Satanic Cult.  Proof of this may be
>>> referenced from the many "death symbols" inherent in this mixed-up,
>>> homosexual coterie of faggots.  The most obvious death symbol is the
>>> cross.  In Christianity, Jesus is both a murderer and a pedophile.  And
>>> anyone who follow this trash is one as well.
>>>

>> you're tiny
>
> You didn't even feel it when he stuck it in? I hope he wore a love glove
> since you have AIDS and Hep C.

LOL