Do you want to hear me beg you to take me back?
2019-11-07 23:27:41 UTC
Mack the Knack here again, folksies, forever bunging the yellow
stream.

Yes, it is the incomparable Clapton and Bell Bottom Blues:

Nothing better.

WAUE signing off for now, but take a break and smile.

Enjoy because I sure do....
Mack A. Damia
2019-11-09 17:18:18 UTC
http://youtu.be/BKAYGVIkbok
Nothing better.
WAUE signing off for now, but take a break and smile.
Enjoy because I sure do....
Respond while you can. I'm holding the crowds back....

The genius of Clapton is that he makes his instrument emote like no
other. You need to *feel* his music to appreciate it.

Consider this:

Given: FOOD is always on topic. It has been recorded as such
in the Hallowed Holes.

Therefore: If music and kumquats be the food of love, pucker up,
peeps.

How's that for Seven-Level thinking?