Find Love Partner, Landing One Night Stand, Dating for Sex
2018-02-10 07:36:48 UTC
Hooking women nearby, awesome. Finding an affair for people looking for one night stands, casual secret relationships with married or singles. if you want to know more about for find girls dating for love or, those interested in only sex partner nothing else, no strings attached, or something get laid tonight maybe more than that though online!

JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:00:24 UTC
Hi! My name is Betty, I'm a senior (23), young for my years. I would like to find a man to date (to start off with) and hopefully our relation ship will grow. I am honest, a one man women, loving, caring, outgoing, enjoy nature, and true blue to name a few. I have a college education in the health field but am now retired. I like to go for short walks, enjoy my computer, curl, bowl, go to the beach (picnic) , most of all I like to dance. If you are interested in meeting me please apply to this add.
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:05:31 UTC
Need a woman for company and friendship. I'm 39 years old Latino male and ready to meet someone special. I'm Interested in an open minded understanding playful feminine and easy going type. Just someone to hang out with and share feelings thoughts and love. My number is 7143952806 . I don't have a car so please be understanding I live in Orange ca let me know if your interested. I Love animals but don't have any. Live with family so I can't host. Serious people only for it's a serious matter I'm so lonely at times.
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:54:56 UTC
Handsome, your pic gets mine, in good shape, Iooking for a romantic, sexy, married or happily single women, for a long term love affair. please be 55+ and have mornings and afternoons free for romantic enjoyment and a great friendship that grows into something wonderful. lets exchange #'s, yours gets mine. I live in the Wayne area....I love great conversation, giving and getting a full body massage, kissing and cuddeling.......Please be real, or don't bother responding.....
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 11:33:04 UTC
I am 58 6.2 lbs brown eyes hair master mechanic by trade looking for a woman with some style interested in curvy slim petite anything under 5.8 ps curvy is not fat over weight reply with a picture and description hopefully within traveling distance.I have been happily single for a few years but would like to find someone to settle down with.It's a wonderful time of year to meet someone new and I think it would be exciting. Life can be incredible when you have someone to enjoy it with. Someone to travel with, someone to enjoy social activities with, someone to cook with, someone to love. Let's meet and see what happens.I'm a guy who's witty, sarcastic, funny, but most of all, genuine My friends would describe me as happy, always smiling with a funny sense of humor. I would describe myself as having a sweet personality, silly at times, ambitious, and very thoughtful of others.I am looking for an honest, hard working, loyal woman who can make me laugh, can carry on a conversation and knows what she wants in life. Love movies, theatre, cultural events, etc. I also like to hang in and watch movies, and cook a great meal accompanied by wine and hopefully someone special! I'm looking for someone who is truly ready to move on and make some new memories. I am independent and looking for a woman who can handle that.I can handle challenges but I see the value in avoiding problems in the first place.Please have a positive outlook on life and be a happy, outgoing person. My family and friends would describe me as approachable, I treat others the way I want to be treated. I am looking for someone to laugh with, play with and partner with. After all, wouldn't you rather be wanted than needed?I sincerely hope, that you find me an attractive man and we can open a new page in our life'I have come to this site, because I dream to find a woman with whom I can share my life and my mood. It's very important to match the values of life with my beloved one. I want to find a woman, who will give me all her love, care and trust! I am ready for serious relationship, and I know, how to make my lovely woman happy! I'm sure, that you are exactly such a woman, who knows what he wants from life and who is not afraid to show feelings and express her emotions!If you live outside of state please don't contact me. I not willing to travel. If your a scammer don't bother I am wise to it
v***@gmail.com
2018-02-25 10:51:41 UTC
hi,how are you?may be all are good grace of almighty Allah/God.i am simple and normal boy. 29 years old.i am single.i am from Bangladesh.At present here in United Arab Emirates.Now 1 year financial problems.because I no have job 1 year.i look for true good heart friend who will help me as give a good job.please if have any good heart friend help me to give a good job.if like discuss whatsapp 00971564584097 or ***@gmail.com
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-28 08:06:17 UTC
[...]
Hi honey
baby of special company for you💵
my name is Brianna I am 24 years old, I am very nice and sensual. We will enjoy delicious time together😘
I am available every day
for two hours or all night
also available for your vacation here
For more information please contact me via WhatsApp
check my photo for my number please
o***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:03:20 UTC
I am outgoing,intelligent,honest,hard working person,who loves to go out and have a good time.I love to make people laugh and i like to laugh too.I am easy going ,loving,caring ,understanding ,great,listener,enjoy going shopping.I love to laugh,i can be goofy and silly but also know how to act my age.lol.I am very laid back,Am very focused and driven for the call of God has on my life.I've never been told that am shy so i guess that make me rather out going.
h***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:07:24 UTC
Looking for a nice woman, wife material. Now I know a lot of you won't understand this, but no scammers of any kind.

I am a white male, single, in shape, employed, 50's.

Looking for someone that is obviously a great match, nice personality, can get along with people, drug and disease free, little to no debt.

Please send a picture, a little about yourself, what you have to offer in life, and what you are looking for.
c***@gmail.com
Looking for a chick who is feels she is ugly, fat and/or unattractive and i will change your thinking about urself. I'm looking to make someone have a better day/night with some nsa fun. I am open to many things and want to make you feel special, even if its just for a night. I'm not looking for a lot of back and forth email and am looking for now. If interested reply with what you feel you are in the subject line. Tell me what would make you feel special. I'll trade pic for pic, I'm not playing the you send first game. If you want a pic then send one and I'll send one of the same type. Hit me up with your digets and lets get started
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:17:11 UTC
I go by Mandy or Amanda. I am transgender. I am not afraid to show people who and what I am. Not trying to be negative, but if they can't accept me for that, and want to judge me before reading the whole book, then that is their loss. I am transgender, but I am straight. I am looking for females that are 18-35 years only thar are CURRENTLY in the Denver, Colorado metro area to have a long term relationship with. I am kown to be funny, smart, caring, loyal, affectionate, full of life, unique and fun to be around. when it comes to the right person. I will not respond if you are not currently in the Denver, Colorado metro area. I am looking for a female that understands the transgender lifestyle.
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 06:38:27 UTC
hi, horny young guy here that would love to have a naughty chat with an older woman while i touch myself. if this sounds fun to you, please email me and put your age in the email subject so i know you are real. thanks :) i am real - it is 2/12 and cold tonight.
t***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 11:34:51 UTC
I've been single by choice for almost 3 years I'm lonely and ready to open my heart one last time to find the special someone to love and care for make her my #1 priority and make sure her needs are met before mine for the rest of my life I'm also very passionate and affectionate age body type not important just as long as your over 21 and have a awesome personality
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 10:14:15 UTC
hello ladies im looking for a wife if that sounds like what you might want to be get back with me so we can talk and see each other
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:05:11 UTC
I'm seeking for a true love relationship, a man who is caring, loyal and understanding. A man who is willing to love me with his heart and I Am Willing to love him with my heart and life, a man who my kids will proudly call father... must be serious, 37 to 65. Respond with pics if you want to respond, please scammers don't reply me.
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:08:58 UTC
Skype,Snap Tiny 0528 Single Social Fun Tease PlayFun Looking To Play
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:26:34 UTC
I am an open-minded, smart, good and friendly Indian man looking for good and honest woman for something serious. I am looking to meet someone who lives in Southbay or LA area and serious. I am not into games or drama. I have my life in order and know what I want. If you are looking for good man please only text or call me at (424)385-1428 with your picture and the your city name. I won't reply to out of state phone numbers text. Hope to hear from you soon. take care.
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 11:36:49 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Hooking women nearby, awesome. Finding an affair for people looking for one night stands, casual secret relationships with married or singles. if you want to know more about for find girls dating for love or, those interested in only sex partner nothing else, no strings attached, or something get laid tonight maybe more than that though online!
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
I'm seeking for a true love relationship, a man who is caring, loyal and understanding. A man who is willing to love me with his heart and I Am Willing to love him with my heart and life, a man who my kids will proudly call father... must be serious, 37 to 65. Respond with pics if you want to respond, please scammers don't reply me.
hi am a 65 old

man. seeking a mature women for a relationship. am truck driver. love to go gym. ride my bike. am a people person. if you want to know more about me text me 626 343 1371 ps prefer women who live in california. only 42yr. old women and older please. only women who live in california please. ps i love chubby women. please text me on my phone my email does not work
f***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 11:38:28 UTC
I'm 51 years and looking for a serious relationship with a matured minded woman withing the ages of 41- 57 years and not a time waster, or a stone hearted woman. Must be submissive and romatic.
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 10:03:28 UTC
I'm looking for an attractive, fun, likes to explore, travel and have fun kind of girl. I travel back and forth to Mexico often. I'm looking for long term but I'm flexible.
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:07:16 UTC
My name is Kelly. I am older woman looking for love. I am fun and like parties. I work and take care of family. I am looking to enjoy life with someone. I can be reached at 203-293-3540.
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:10:38 UTC
Hi my name is Richard and I'am 39 & I'm looking for a nice wonderful kind lady to meet and to go out with and to have a wonderful relationship with,

I'm looking for someone that is nice, kind, as a warm heart,loveing,and caring, and that's not afraid of standing up for herself and for her partner.

And she as to be honest and as a good education and as a good job and that's drive as well, and I'm looking for a wonder lady around Leamington area.

For more information about me please contact me at 519-792-7154 or you can text me as well
Thank you
sincerely Richard
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:12:15 UTC
Good evening Guy's my name is Joe Chesser I'm 55 years old 5" 11,Black hair, Brown Hair, what I'm looking for is Guy's out there who's cool and out going, and having a good time if you're interesting call me (205)249-7130 or (205)230-0258 anytime day or night hope to hear from you Guy's
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:28:04 UTC
playful and safe bodywork with a hot straight guy
masculine type, open minded and low-key type of thing in private & safe location.
climate controlled place and very quiet

i use a professional EXTRA LARGE massage table with therapeutic live meditation internet music
(quality organic unscented massage cream)
i provide a professional quiet zen setting with absolutely no disappointments

i live alone in a private house close to an exit off the parkway
and im also block away from the subway...
email me for my availability and the rate....
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 06:57:51 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
My name is Kelly. I am older woman looking for love. I am fun and like parties. I work and take care of family. I am looking to enjoy life with someone. I can be reached at 203-293-3540.
Hi i am looking for something different here
someone to chat, maybe coffee if there is connection. who knows what will happen. for now i am looking to chat now
i am here for school but dont know anyone here. not much to do here in medicine hat
i find myself a little bored

about me
in mid 20s
fit
non smoker
out going and down to earth guy
know how to keep a secret

about you
age doesnt matter
body type doesnt matter
non smoker, non drug user
your status doesnt matter
just be non crazy haha
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:29:32 UTC
I am a single, 60 year-old gay man unwilling to give up on my life search to find another gay man comparable in my qualities of being genuine, loyal to himself and others, an all around nice guy, and available emotionally and physically to forge a lifelong, monogamous partnership. Although attraction is a personal issue which always must be negotiated and sexuality is yet an important aspect of my life, these issues are not so much the driving force in my life, never have been, as satisfying the needs of my heart and desire for companionship. I am a romantic man of high integrity with traditional values, including family and marriage. I have much to offer, and any real man would not be disappointed to share a life with me.

It is immediately apparent that taking my search to this service makes it highly likely to connect with someone at a great distance. That is not a problem for me, and I anticipate the same for any serious reply.

Although I strive to treat everyone with respect, I will only respond to those replies which I perceive to be genuine and respectful.
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-15 09:17:46 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
My name is Kelly. I am older woman looking for love. I am fun and like parties. I work and take care of family. I am looking to enjoy life with someone. I can be reached at 203-293-3540.
I'm looking for someone in a similar situation as me for something hopefully long-term.

For reasons we can get into later, I am looking to meet someone outside my marriage. I'm a white, tall, professional-type guy, pretty average overall. Very easygoing.

Would like to find a woman that is in a similar situation, maybe is missing something from her relationship. Would love to talk, see what we have in common and see if we can help each other out. Ideally, would like to find something long-term.

If this sounds like something you'd like to learn more about, or would just like to talk, I would love to hear from you.
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:31:09 UTC
I'm 5,7 155 brown hair green eyes athletic build regular type of guy 44 bi versatile bottom
p***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 11:40:20 UTC
Hello There, My name is Bob. I am a happy friendly compassionate passionate about both the activities and people I love, young in heart mind and soul 56 year old true gentleman. I just moved to Egg Harbor Township, NJ, so I am hoping to get to know an available Lady online nearby. Thank you for this time! Good luck with your search as well as with your life. My personal email address is: ***@aol.com. I check my email daily, so I will definitely reply to your email if you send me one. :-)
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 11:50:12 UTC
I'm a single black intelligent guy. May do things that some people don't like once in a while but I will always take responsiblity for my behavior and makes up for it. Loves to joke, and make people smile. I can literally be THE most amazing, loving, respectful guy anyone could ever wish for. I'm looking for a adorable woman with a very nice body and stylish hair. Hoping to meet someone tall, that wears dresses well, and has clothes that other people admire; close to my age preferably which is 40ish, to first become close friends with. From there if it leads to more then it leads to more but as of right now just someone awesome I can laugh, joke, watch sports, spend time together and enjoy each other's company. If interested in becoming my special friend (not fuck buddies) message me with a line or two. Please be in the Philly area! If you'd like a pic please provide a pic along with details about yourself. I'm not posting pics because I'm still trying to see if I'm embarrassed at posting a be my friend ad lol
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 10:05:46 UTC
Hi I'm 25 w/ two kids. I'm looking to make a connection with someone. Hoping to find a good God fearing man. Msg me w/ a pic! Thank you for your time :)... trueberries420 (at) G_mail.
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 10:16:21 UTC
looking for sexy women for a fuck buddy i like women with big titties and a big ass, i like married women single women single moms im into all types of women.
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-23 10:21:49 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Hooking women nearby, awesome. Finding an affair for people looking for one night stands, casual secret relationships with married or singles. if you want to know more about for find girls dating for love or, those interested in only sex partner nothing else, no strings attached, or something get laid tonight maybe more than that though online!
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
My name is Kelly. I am older woman looking for love. I am fun and like parties. I work and take care of family. I am looking to enjoy life with someone. I can be reached at 203-293-3540.
looking for sexy women for a fuck buddy i like women with big titties and a big ass, i like married women single women single moms im into all types of women.
Here is who I am and what I want and if it suits what you want, let's meet and fulfill each other's needs ;)

You? : Just wants a mind-blowing sex BUT Busy or Involved or No time to date or Doesn't like to date or Special fantasy that you want to try.
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-23 10:42:30 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Hooking women nearby, awesome. Finding an affair for people looking for one night stands, casual secret relationships with married or singles. if you want to know more about for find girls dating for love or, those interested in only sex partner nothing else, no strings attached, or something get laid tonight maybe more than that though online!
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
My name is Kelly. I am older woman looking for love. I am fun and like parties. I work and take care of family. I am looking to enjoy life with someone. I can be reached at 203-293-3540.
looking for sexy women for a fuck buddy i like women with big titties and a big ass, i like married women single women single moms im into all types of women.
Early 30's, curvy, separated, professional woman looking for a normal guy to date and see where it goes! Total long shot by posting on CL, I know, but the dating scene sucks.
I have a really great job, awesome friends, and 3 boys. Not looking for a baby daddy, and I have no drama regarding my separation.
I'm not looking for a fuck buddy so ffs, no dick pics. I have photos and will exchange once you send! I'm also not looking for someone older than 42. No offense to you silver foxes, just a personal preference!

:)
w***@gmail.com
I have been hurt before and I really don't want such to happen to me anymore. I'm a 100% single lady, I never been married and I have no kids.
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:08:58 UTC
Hooking women nearby, awesome. Finding an affair for people looking for one night stands, casual secret relationships with married or singles. if you want to know more about for find girls dating for love or, those interested in only sex partner nothing else, no strings attached, or something get laid tonight maybe more than that though online!
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
I am a lonely old white man seeking a middle aged black lady DD free clean and average size to be my lady friend,

After we meet and if we are comparable who knows Marriage i hope. Would hope she is free of most ties and we can

become close and one. I want to hold her hand as we walk and maybe sneak a kiss as I want the world to know we are one.

Her happiness comes first as I could not be happy if she was not. I prefer black ladies as they are nore spiritual and their

love is deeper. They stand with their man if he loves them

Please ladies give me a chance!!!

love you all
l***@gmail.com
love you all
j***@gmail.com
Hello some of you have meet me or seen my ad and Know I'm the real deal I'm seeking a 420 freindly female for a foot rub and Massage and then I will head downtown for a drink I must host and see a pic of you and I will send you a picture of me in return reply soon!
s***@gmail.com
love you all
l***@gmail.com
BBC here for a ssbbw or bbw I've always been attracted to bbw just never knew how to get their attention.... looking for a regular friend to please from time to time send pics and change the subject line to bbw I will send some in return
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:56:35 UTC
Seeking ltr, marriage

Looking for homebody type. Someone who enjoys the simple things. Quality time, commitment.

I prefer Southern CA women, but if you are willing to relocate we can talk.

please send pic when responding, I will then send you mine.

Contact me: ***@gmail.com also use this for google hangouts.

***Only respond if you have a working phone capable of receiving and making calls. A real phone, not google voice or other.

If you have an iPhone be ready to FaceTime. If you have google hangouts be ready to video chat.

Once we talk briefly and introduce each other we can then go back to e-mail and text to learn about each other.

Remember, you can always block unwanted numbers in your contacts list, so after we exchange phone numbers you are safe.

For those most serious about getting married send pic and a brief description of yourself, tell me what city you are in and give me your phone number with best time to call you. Remember,only real phone number,not google voice or other.

Talk soon, Jay
love you all
m***@gmail.com
1980 Marge from Willows Beach, Dr Receptionist from Cook Street. Me, Steve the Postie from Gorge Road. Can we meet for coffee? If interested contact me. Would like to see you again. Thanx
a***@gmail.com
Looking for other people with Prune Belly Syndrome or Eage Barrett Syndrome, preferably in their 20’s, who live in Southern California, L.A. County or San Bernardino County or Orange County. Hoping to find someone who can relate to my 21 year old son.
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 06:38:06 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
Hello there, my name is JB, I am 36 and I am looking for a partner that likes to rock-climb. lets just climb and see if we click.

send me a message.

Cheers

JB
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 10:20:38 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
Hi, still looking for cuddly fun on this rainy night, if you ready now. 420 and party friendly, can host or travel

Tall, athletic, white, hung and fun etc. Want to know more just ask
a***@gmail.com

I'm looking for someone who would want a friends with benefits kind of thing. I'm tired of hooking up with random guys; I'd rather just hook up with one person and have some kind of connection. We can see where things go :)
a***@gmail.com
I'm hosting a relaxing getaway with me. Let ate one ate enjoy a relaxing moment together today. I am real and enjoy my big boys.
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:10:23 UTC
I'm very laid-Back and down-to-earth. I'm also very old-fashioned when it comes to my respect and treatment for men. I have a great sense of humor and like to spend time with someone i love, and loved ones. I am honest woman rolled into one, and seek someone who is not afraid to show their many facets as well. Would love a great romance but believe starting with relationship is the best way.
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:32:36 UTC
This is going to be a thorough post, if you aren't patient enough to read it in it's entirely please look elsewhere. We are aa couple and we are very specific in what we are looking for. We prefer a single, drama free, clean female ages 20-30. We are entrepreneurs, we have our own everything & looking for a female companion to add to our relationship. She must be willing to relocate (move in) you would have your own room and help out with daily chores around the house, we prefer someone who is business savvy & has experience with being a business assistant or partner. You must be clean and private. We do travel a lot so we prefer someone with no kids.
n***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 11:54:28 UTC
lonely older Wm looking for lonely attractive wf for friends pals companion and lover.if married I can be very discreet.prefer someone in the brunswick area or close by
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:12:27 UTC
I am looking for a honest trusted and love caring and trust worthy down to earth to every one inlife and generous laugh with ang one to make people happy and lifely that will not be having a double date that will not cheat on me.......l prefer healthy board to have a good from l like free air of the cleanness at home ,like to prepare tasty and experiment in the kitchen?
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:34:28 UTC
I take Family first,I so much Love nature, long walks, visiting mountains, the beach, coffee and conversation, just being in the
woods or near the water. I'm a Happy Man, Respectful, Caring with a Tender loving Heart. I want a best friend again, companion, soul-mate, and lover, all rolled into one. I am drawn to woman with warm eyes, a nice smile, intelligence,confidence, witty, kind, honesty and sincerity are so important to me, loving, understanding and are great communicators. I'm a Widower .... I am hard working and getting well established in my line of Service, I'm SSGT Stewart Max of the US Army working as a member of the CJTF.. I am willing to Put a lot of effort into building a serious relationships of all kinds with a honest and loving woman,loyal,genuine, it's the little things you do for each other that mean the most! Trust and open communication is a must to me, sense of humor is very attractive; we must be able to laugh with each other and sometimes even email at each other! Communicate well, strong values, compassionate, romantic, dedicated to the love and relationship we hold. Kissing, heart-to-heart talks, cuddling, all the wonderful things that go with committed relationship, Kind, honest & reliable, not perfect, however lot of good qualities such as sincerity, understanding.. I can be shy at first,LOL... so don't hesitate to write me back
i***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 11:56:03 UTC
My name is Mark. I'm 30 years old. Gay black male seeking my other half. I'm gay, meaning I like men, so sorry, ladies. I'm not interested. My hobbies include reading comic books, playing video games, and cosplay. I haven't been in a relationship in over 5 years, so I'm looking for a man who will treat me well, affectionate, and willing to spend time with me. I don't play games or cheat. If you're one of those men trying to ask me for money, I'm not going to respond to you. I don't like fake people. I want to make sure that you're real. Seeking a man who has similar interests as I do. Want a guy between 22-45, in good or decent shape, not married or in a relationship, and serious of being in a relationship. Not looking for hookups, so please don't ask. I take relationships seriously, so if you like what I've said so far, feel free to text me at 501-655-1296. It's the best way to get a hold of me. Hope to hear from you soon.
k***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 11:59:21 UTC
hi ladies ! I would like to find me a girlfriend to get to know well . And if it turns into something more great.. I live in Brawley ca. And live alone. If you are interested please call me at 209-232-9429
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 07:08:50 UTC
I am so lost trying to figure out what I am doing wrong cause it's been over 5 years since I had a gf....I am a stocky guy kinda a bit of a red neck country guy. I fix my own stuff and am a single dad with a dog anymore just ask...
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:14:06 UTC
I am a 25 year old girl so serious in values, I am very sweet and soft and very satisfying with a beautiful body that will drive you crazy, I am a sporting woman, I love animals, I like to be sweet and stay with you, sweetness and sincerity I am open and looking for a long term relationship{***@gmail.com}
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:36:15 UTC
I am a man seeking a woman to have a good time and companion with, that would be open to a long term relationship. I’m in my late 50’s, never been married, and I have no kids.
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 08:02:31 UTC
I work a lot ,I'm single need a nice woman for friendship and good sex . Kinda like a part time gf. Mostly sex . Live our lives separate but get together once a week or whatever our needs be. Luv good sex mutual oral and lots of fucking ,if interested send mail thanks
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 11:57:38 UTC
I am self employed and i dont drink so i dont go out much seeking long term relationship in Atlanta area if smoke ok i dont i causal drink i play lottery and i help and live by family i do numerology also i like lets talk get to know each pther
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 12:00:58 UTC
24 yr old black male looking for male counterpart. 6ft tall athletic live in OK Work full time. In very submissive and kinky and love to try new things. I love hard and easily and will give you my everything. # 405 305 9127
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 10:18:15 UTC
Hey lol I'm 21 from highland looking for something on the side! My girl and fam is my life but I'm always up at night. Looking for something to fill in that time.
t***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 10:22:35 UTC
Everything time I come home after workout I'm very hard. It's because I see lots hot bodies in workout outfits and I get turned on. Id like to have a women that when I come home all hard and turned on that I can call for Phonesex. So I need a Phonesex buddy I can call whenever I need it. I text you and you tell me if you are alone. Then I'll call. Please be 18 to 60, white, Jew, Latina, Asian or even Indian. Send pic, age, number to me.
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:16:35 UTC
i am here for a serious and Long Term relationship and really looking for a man who is loving, caring, honest, trustworthy and open minded man to be with for the rest of my Life .But to be honest i am so scared of men because they are wicked and they do like to cheat on we ladies and moreover i have been hurt before and i don"t really want that to happen to me any more......Hit me up5404045241 ...No heart breakers please
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:38:08 UTC
Hola, estoy en busca de una buena mujer, que sea sincera, para una relación estable, espero saber de ti, sólo, personas de houston, verificar tu voz, mujeres blancas es aceptada 8326735247 texto y se verificada la voz , si no se eliminara
f***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:40:03 UTC
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 08:22:51 UTC
As the title indicates, I am seeking a woman, any age, who is willing to be trained in some of the kinkier aspects of BDSM, including bondage, some corporal punishment and edge play. Not interested in a pay for play situation. This should be, and will be based on a mutual attraction and benefit. You should be ddf and hwp.
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 12:02:44 UTC
Hi my name is ken i am 40 years old i am looking for someone nice to settle down with and enjoy life with as i am not getting any younger if you are interested hit me up
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 12:04:19 UTC
I am 63-year-old and i have 3 grow up kids. And 9 grand kids live erlanger Kentucky i am 5/8 and w165 i am retired from a stroke i am good i still get around i walk and live alone 6032947756 be nice to hear from you
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 08:01:04 UTC
Ho wish to have someone to trust in and share secrets with :) maybee skype? with a swedish guy that realy want to share with a women old or young does not matter.
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 10:23:58 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Hooking women nearby, awesome. Finding an affair for people looking for one night stands, casual secret relationships with married or singles. if you want to know more about for find girls dating for love or, those interested in only sex partner nothing else, no strings attached, or something get laid tonight maybe more than that though online!
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
i am here for a serious and Long Term relationship and really looking for a man who is loving, caring, honest, trustworthy and open minded man to be with for the rest of my Life .But to be honest i am so scared of men because they are wicked and they do like to cheat on we ladies and moreover i have been hurt before and i don"t really want that to happen to me any more......Hit me up5404045241 ...No heart breakers please
If you are a woman reading this post, chances are we want the same thing. I am looking for a submissive slut, and you are looking for a man to bring that out of you. I have a dominant streak, and would love to teach a woman how to be a good slave--if only behind closed doors.

We would start slow, getting comfortable with one another and understanding any boundaries. I'll teach you how to address me, and how to be obedient. I'll train your mouth, allowing you to practice on me until you learn to take it deep down your throat with ease. I'll tease and train your pussy, and I'll train your ass too, letting you hone your skills until you're an expert at taking it hard.

You can expect you to satisfy me in some of the following ways (but I'm not limiting myself to just this list):
t***@gmail.com
Mid 20s shy bbw looking for rough sex. I've done it once before and looking to do it again. Would prefer something on going, but one time is okay. In your reply please send your stats, pic and if you are able to host or not. Change the subject heading to your name to weed out spam
k***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:17:49 UTC
Hooking women nearby, awesome. Finding an affair for people looking for one night stands, casual secret relationships with married or singles. if you want to know more about for find girls dating for love or, those interested in only sex partner nothing else, no strings attached, or something get laid tonight maybe more than that though online!
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
I'm looking for a man that will love me forever. I'm 33 I have dark brown hair and Hazel eyes with an average build. I love to hunt, fish, mud ride, work on cars, camp, swim, and I like to work. I love to cook and I will clean. Looking for love so please no random hookups. I'm ready to be off the market permanently

I'm a happy and positive person. I always try to stay positive if the problem occurs. I'm a dreamer and admirer, I easily appreciate simple things. I'm a good friend and I am always there for the people I care about. I'm nice, caring, loving, reliable, and optimistic. I am honest, cheerful, very sincere, and romantic.
p***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:41:34 UTC
i am a cool white male i have a job and my own car if you going to respond with

fake pictures fake e mails do not freaking respond to me im really sick of this crap and if men respond im delteing it

i really am.....

i am not looking for a serious or long term relationship im not i am looking for friends with

benfits sorry i really am

if you dont like my pictures then please dont respond and keep looking im sick of all the scammers on this site

send a real picture or forget it......
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:49:39 UTC
I'm 37 ,my name is Michael Sean, don't laugh,I knkw two first names,I get it all the time. I'm looking for a woman who's open minded,who wants to actually meet in "real life" not just internet web cam stuff,a woman in my city or close by, I live in fort Lauderdale, a woman who is four twenty friendly,who is very sexual,but committed to her man, between 5 ft 5 feet and 6 inches,petite but with curves,a woman who has a sense of humor,and adventurous spirit, who would rather spend the night at the beech than in the club,my number is ninethreeone,sixthreeeight,threesevenninefive.please send a picture and your info if your intersested.
p***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 08:45:28 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
I'm looking for a man that will love me forever. I'm 33 I have dark brown hair and Hazel eyes with an average build. I love to hunt, fish, mud ride, work on cars, camp, swim, and I like to work. I love to cook and I will clean. Looking for love so please no random hookups. I'm ready to be off the market permanently
I'm a happy and positive person. I always try to stay positive if the problem occurs. I'm a dreamer and admirer, I easily appreciate simple things. I'm a good friend and I am always there for the people I care about. I'm nice, caring, loving, reliable, and optimistic. I am honest, cheerful, very sincere, and romantic.
To the 3 real women reading:

* I am smart.

* I am funny.

* I am cute. Hot, even.

* I am clean.

* I can spell.

* I am available.

* I am employed.

* I am a good kisser.

* I am healthy and fit.

* There is a large, nicely shaped penis attached to me down here. Girls like it.

* Aforementioned penis doesn't call the shots, my brain keeps it in check.

* Girls like my brain too.

* I like girls. Especially ones with brains. And I like your girl parts too.

Would one of you three real women who actually read these like to get together? If we like each other, then we will have hot, wild, porn-star caliber making out all night long.

If you've got this far, write me. It's not like the other two real women who were reading are still reading. :)

Come on, I used "aforementioned" and "caliber" in sentences up there. Doesn't that at least deserve some french-kissing?

Let's see where things go....
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 12:06:03 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
I'm Morgan Jaron From California i was born and raised at the southern part of Cali..I'm a 55 years old single father of one son.. I'm new at this dating web service and classified ad,I took time reading your post over and over..I like all I read about you. I am looking for a woman that wants to learn about life with me,learn about love,and learn what happiness could feel like..I am that easy going type,open minded and a good listener...I would love to know more about you and have a longer conversation with you If you're mature single woman ,to see what we both have in common. Please do check my profile and see,if we can be friends.I hope we can get to see if we have somethings in common and start out as friends and hopefully build a long lasting loving and relationship full of happiness,I am looking for that quality of marriage and ready for commitment and everlasting relationship.I'm a free and easy person to talk to and you will also see me as a good man that is interested in serious relationship..I am sweet, thoughtful, kind, and have a great sense of humor. I am very easy going and laid back. I am often told that I am very easy to talk with and i'm putting real effort into finding a woman who's willing to share and experience true love with me.

I believe Love is not about body stature and i don't go for looks, shapes in woman i rather go for what is in the heart, What I care about is you are beautiful and I wish to be the One you've always wanted and I'm sure you and I would work things nicely being togethger..

With Love From
Morgan Jaron.
l***@gmail.com
My name is Todd I'm single and tired of being alone my wife died in a car accident about a year and a half ago in a car accident she was hit head on by a drunk driver and I think it's time to get on with my life I like camping fishing and movies cancel light dinners going on long walks on the beach laying out under the stars and much more I do construction for a living if you would like to know more about me please contact me .
k***@gmail.com
I no you are there some were .I have look but have not meet you .I a single guy works for my selfi am a down to earth guy that need that special lady in my life .the one i can not go a day with out a kiss,the one that I can look at and no what she thinking,the one that like the outdoors,the midnight swim,that bubble bath,Some were you are out there you need to stop hidding and step up and say here i am ...
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:19:17 UTC
My name is Sarah, I am single never married, 30 years old ,born in Florida,I hold a certificate in fashion modeling, I find very much peace and tranquility there .I am into the modeling .I`m 5`7" 120 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming ,fishing,listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself through text.........305-501-3524
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:51:17 UTC
Looking for Roberto garcia, he lived in Redding .ca in 1994-96 for sure..had a twin brother and his mom lived on old Oregon trail in 94 and 1995.went to bars alot,he knew a woman named Amy who lived on Parsons Dr I was 18 he was early 20s. Around 45 to 48 now.brothers name was Justin I think.after a DNA test I now know he's my daughter's dad,we don't need money she just wants to meet him.he also had another child in 95 or 96 I think.please help contact me as Amy Carol bleecker on facebook.her pic below. Please please help I live in fl now
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 12:07:45 UTC
My name is melody 32 single never married no kids am just a new in here looking to have the right man of my life, and live the rest of my life with him, who is the right man of my life? the man that will love, care and will be faith full to me, i do believe in Togetherness, and am also a Christian, so i need a man that have God fearing and good sense of humor. can you be the man? that is a question that will be answer in time.i am a lonely woman and i want to be happily settled down with the man my heart wants and the one my heart have chosen... the right man to share my love and heart with forever. I am a self made woman, and believe in twos, cos two heads are better than one.I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains this value wherever I goes.The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance Hit me up on hangout ***@gmail.com
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 12:24:03 UTC
I m 29 years 5'5 height fair colour I m find a life partner she loves me any age and contact me 9888061226 in India shebrbelong to any country or state
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 12:25:36 UTC
I'm a white man 5"11 134 lb looking for a pretty black woman for a long term relationship possible marriage in Hamilton Alabama area
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:24:20 UTC
Well,i am seeeking for a serious relationship with someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it withy care,one who will cherishme,i am looking for someone to love as well as capture my heart,someone kind and affectionate and believe in romance,A real person who likes themself and is comfortablewith whom they are,,even if not where,i am seeking for someone who can keep up with me, chsllenge me , and inspire me. and who is intelligent, has ideas, may be creative and has needs or spectation to be fufilled , i am looking for my soulmate to share life dreams with someone who still believe, in romance, and his a true gentle man at heart, you can reach me on my mail at ***@gmail.com or on my number at+19292742028
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:53:13 UTC
Hi my name is Luis Vazquez. I am a military army veteran. i studied radar, also studied nuclear medicine in college. I have my life together. 3 bedroom 2 bath home, 2 cars and a dog puggle named Sady. I am looking for a future partner. Are you looking for your soulmate. Anywhere around the world where you can relocate is fine by me. If this is you baby i am here waiting. Best of luck. text me 203 360 7678
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 09:03:30 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
It been a long time. Take me out and most likely u get some too. Been long time for me. Age 25 and older. No games at all plz.
But in title date night with your info with pic or no answer back.
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:58:46 UTC
I´m a nice, regular, gentle man, seeking to make a friendship (and who knows what might come from there). I take care of my health and body (I´m a 6" , 220 pounds athletic guy). If you wish to contact me, don´t hesitate to text me+ 720 477 3515
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 09:29:55 UTC
we are each looking for a few a laugh... i'm in a relationship however the sex has no longer been there. i can host in the afternoons. You host inside the evenings. let's make something work. Please don't be married. I do not want that drama. snapchat: hkinky48
t***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 12:09:26 UTC
hey guys, i am a fun, loving, down to earth guy looking for true love. i am 21, bottom, and ddf. i am looking for someone 18-38. my name is wes. serious inquiries only!! i am hoping to find someone i can move in with or get a place with within the next 6 months. if interested shoot me a message along with a pic of you at ***@hotmail.com
w***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 12:27:10 UTC
i am 5ft9 205 60ty from erie pa if your real an want real call me 8144609868 sick of all the fakes an if you dont call dont text me if you cant call thanks
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 08:32:57 UTC
Hooking women nearby, awesome. Finding an affair for people looking for one night stands, casual secret relationships with married or singles. if you want to know more about for find girls dating for love or, those interested in only sex partner nothing else, no strings attached, or something get laid tonight maybe more than that though online!
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
need a person to come back over now, maybe a one time element nicely see.
dont care about your age, repute, race, length.i can ur host
I just need to get eaten out. I need a person that is aware of what there doing to move down and make me cum.!!
give me ur mell ... i will contaq u.
v***@gmail.com
2018-02-25 11:29:56 UTC
hi how are you if you like can discuss whatsapp 00971564584097.i am simple boy. 29 years old
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:25:57 UTC
Never Married, Being Single for a year now ,I have one daugther she is all i have in my life, I was born and raised in NJ cherry hill, I'm 6'1 fit tall with a Black hair and Brown eyes, i do not smoke and i do not drink alcohol,i am a very good looking gentle man...........I work as computer engineer ..My Religion is Christian.I ? am Easy Going, Adventurous, Romantic, Ambitious and have a very good sense of humor. My hobbies are too many but to mention a few sports, watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc. My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything....I?m always smiling and don?t easily get irritated, I don?t even remember the last time I frowned. I?m that type of person who always tries to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and I?m also satisfied with whatever I have...I?m of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished.You can text me through my Text Number 9013060117
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 11:00:34 UTC
im 41 looking someone that live close to mesquite dont get out munch always working open to any race work out 5 days a week i can send pictures just ask. someone thats 40 to 48 no games please
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 12:29:00 UTC
[...]
along time ago when i was 28 years old i use to work at a kindergarden as an helper it was at the area of jupiter flrorida' i had a child age 2

and when i was at work one of the fathers came to pick up his child which was age 14

he asked me to date him, and i didnt give him an unswer i was for some reason afraid.

i dont rememer his name , i know that he raised his son alone. and work in the buleding industry

i am from israel and he knew that. i was very skeiny

i would like to meed him.

he was age 35 back then.

i am so sorry that i didnt go along with him.

TO DAY I AM 53 YEARS OLD
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:27:30 UTC
Hello my Candice Bird I seeking a live in Boyfriend.I have three children two girls and one boy.You must love kids.803-904-3237.I love to attend church regularly.
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 11:02:16 UTC
I had my hair in a beautiful up do with braids and had a red satin dress on. You came over to me and told me that you were from Australia, and that you liked my accent and where I was from. I told you that I liked your accent too. You even asked me would my friend like your friend. While we were dancing you asked if it was okay to kiss me and I said yes. After one of our dances I told you that I was going to the ladies room and would be right back, and you said something to me but it was so loud that I could not make out what you said. I came back and you were gone. My friend said that you asked where I was. I was frustrated that my friend did not bother to give you my contact information. You have been on my mind every since. If you are the Aussie man I have been looking for or might be friends with him feel free to respond. Also if you are on face book and from Australia or have friends from Australia please forward this message and asked them to forward this to their friends and acquaintances as well, hopefully the man I am looking for will be among the list of face book friends and this message will jog his memory of that night. Thanks in advance.
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 12:30:57 UTC
ILH, ILH, ILH, ilh, ilh, I love him!!! Michael S. Brady, wher've you been all my life? I've been married for several months now and I was wondering if you are available for lunch? Sometimes I wish I'd have married you...oh wth, I wish it all the time. Soooo...how about some good food and little conversation. I'm cooking...and I'm the best whatever your heart desires, my command.
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:28:51 UTC
I am seeking a handsome, tall and easy going man to date and potentially marry. I am a SBF who is honest, loving and kind. I am looking for a man who will bring peace and joy to my life. I am looking for someone who shares my interests and can introduce me to new things in life. As the Reggae song says, "I am not looking for a man to give me a headache," so please don't bring any drama or a ton of kids. Must have beautiful teeth and a smile that lights up the room. Must be equally as honest and loving and ready to settle down and get married. Must be gainfully employed and able to provide for a family. Prefer SWM or SIM. I want to look in the face of someone who has blue eyes like my great-grandfather and who has a quiet personality like he does.
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 11:03:54 UTC
Attractive 21 yr old fit, white, and highly energetic looking for a woman 30-55 years old that has kik messenger

I do not do email because of spam so if you want to talk message me on kik only.

Looking to share pictures and develop a relationship and possibly meet up for fun. I promise I don't disappoint.

My kik name is: bryantscool
g***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 12:32:37 UTC
i am here to search for my life partner i am 54 years of age and now am single i am a widower for some years and need a good woman who is caring and loving with hard working ....
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 09:04:59 UTC
Senior looking for 40-70 yr old that still enjoys life. I'm healthy fit and 420 friendly.i can wine and dine you, you can come and party. I'm open to meet new people who like to have fun.let me know what your looking for and maybe I'm the guy.open to race and size just be clean, because I am.
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 10:42:38 UTC
Hello, I am a 28 year old man simply looking to chat with a woman who also has hpv and see where things go.
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:30:19 UTC
I sweet, interesting and mysterious. I am mature enough not to play games and to know what I am looking for. I am like a stream of energy. I am a very optimistic person and believe in my happy future! I care and try to make people happy around me. I respect other people and always try to consider their opinion. I am passionate and attentive. I am very kind and I think that it helps me to find common language with people who I meet on my path. I will make my man feel like a king! I will be a support for my husband when needed, a passionate wild lover at night and a wonderful housewife in the daytime.KINDLY REACH ME WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE SUBJECT LINE IF YOU REALLY SERIOUS FOR LONG TERM
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 11:05:26 UTC
My name is Jerri Ann mcCuillan

I am looking for any family. Of Jerry mcCullan. . he has brother named Roy.

And. Jim dabbs , and tompkins Leslie j tompkins was my grandfather,

My mother was pauline tompkins and her sister was Betty Ruth.

I don't want. Much, just some information medical or a picture.
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 12:34:12 UTC
Met William on Southwest flight 4607 from Midway to Austin, Texas on Sept. 17, 2017. His birthday is Sept. 9, 1969. I believe he has three adult children. He works for a railroad in Chicago. My name is Kathy, from Columbus, Ohio.
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:31:58 UTC
Hooking women nearby, awesome. Finding an affair for people looking for one night stands, casual secret relationships with married or singles. if you want to know more about for find girls dating for love or, those interested in only sex partner nothing else, no strings attached, or something get laid tonight maybe more than that though online!
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
Widowed, 64 year old, dark complexion French-Irish female, health care professional, nonsmoker, nondrinker.

Seeks: Single white Irish male, Catholic (pro-choice on all life issues), nonsmoker, nondrinker, heath care professional (doctor), 62 to 65 years old, 6' to 6'2" (maximum 6'4"), no living family, no pets.

Shae the Senior Season in life's journey.

Please include photo with a letter of introduction.

Respondents must live in San Francisco or nearby and meet the specifications listed.
t***@gmail.com
e***@gmail.com
i am a 54yearold male is some disabled man from a stroke i am look for a woman to be a companionship and a home make for me .and look for a relationship ..i live in a one room apt in ansonia conn and i two cats and i smoke cigarettes ps i am look for someone from conn
b***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 10:41:16 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
I am twenty seven years old, full of passion, fair, laid back, and wanting to find the things in life worth finding.

Six feet tall, athletic, blue eyes, brown/blonde hair. I have done many things in my life, including playing guitar and singing in bands, living in many places, learning to tattoo just for fun. I love to play guitar, relax, meet new people and love learning new things :)

I work downtown part time and have a small business on the side. I build custom parts for cars. I would say that working on cars and music are my main passions, I also love to try new things and mix it up.

I am really looking for someone who loves life, and loves to learn and try new things.
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:32:59 UTC
My Name Sarah and I am 28 years Old ..I take my search on this site very seriously. I only want to fall in love once in my life, with one wonderful man and build strong relationships with him and only him. On the dating sites I am looking for a man who will always appreciate my personality. I want him to be wise, openhearted and kind. In my opinion a man is a leader in every relationship. My dream is to become his second half and never make him sad. That is how I see my future life and I am not scared of a real meeting if we find things in common with you.(646) 389-5799
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 11:16:33 UTC
I am 53 SWM looking for SWF between 45-55 years of age and slender. I am recently divorced after 25 yrs and would rather not sleep alone. I live out in country on acerage I love the outdoors, woods or water So i am looking for a woman that also enjoys the same. PLEASE SEND PIC AND AGE WITH REPLY, WILL DELETE IF NOT THERE
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-28 08:27:06 UTC
I see guys with no underwear wearing basketball shorts and it's so tempting to grab their dicks. I want to do this with someone tonight or tomorrow night.
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:36:06 UTC
Hooking women nearby, awesome. Finding an affair for people looking for one night stands, casual secret relationships with married or singles. if you want to know more about for find girls dating for love or, those interested in only sex partner nothing else, no strings attached, or something get laid tonight maybe more than that though online!
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
I'm looking for a elegant soulmate, best friend, husband, life partner, someone to share this beautiful life with!
If you're into healthy lifestyle, send me a message and tell me a Lil' bit about yourself.

I love my life, my career, my friends and family but I'm missing that special someone in my life.
I want to create beautiful relationship and make amazing memories.
Life is short, let's love, laugh, travel and be simply happy.

Put your age in subject line and send your picture!

Thanks.
p***@gmail.com
Thanks.
p***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 10:25:44 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
practice there of? Perhaps we can learn from each other and grow together. Seek slender/to fit lady that may have interests of or willing to share indie films, alt health, grounding, future trends, biking, weekend road trips, nature, alt health, raw foods to omnivore, Rekie practitioner or receiver, therapeutic touch, DNA activation/ carbon vrs. crystal matrix there of, tantric,massage, enjoy precipitating laughter in others. We perhaps sensitive /empathetic to point of discomfort or isolation at times. Intellectual stimulation, emotional shelter and support/holding space for each other. Lastly we are hopeful to find sweet love with a resonant heart connection.
"Hope" in subject please Local Only. Have spam allergy.
c***@gmail.com
Like the title says I'm a separated from husband now single, looking for friends possibly more if we click. You must be discrete. I can host anywhere.
k***@gmail.com
Hello! I am 34, white male, 5'10", 185lbs and attractive. I am laid back, fun and have a great sense of humor. Looking for someone to go to swinger parties with. This is a great sexual experience, so if you are looking to act on your fantasy of having sex in the same room as others, email me!
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:37:33 UTC
Hello I am a 34yr. old Hispanic bbw looking to start a ltr. I am into older men, so please be my age or older. Taller men a plus. I am looking for someone loyal, honest, caring,funny down to earth, and very affectionate. Please be real,and serious.
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 11:20:56 UTC
I’m a bisexual female 35 next week in search of a long term girlfriend my situation isn’t normal I have 2 kids and a husband no he won’t be involved at all NEVER this is for me and me only I’m 5”3 120lbs thin /petite and I’m easy going

Not into bbw just a preference please between 20 and 40 years old and ddd free must be willing to voice verify
o***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:38:42 UTC
k***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 11:22:44 UTC
I am a woman 34 seeking another woman that's down to earth it dont matter if you got kids long as you treat me right i love to go places and have fun I do not like drama I love to go to the bar and the movie sometimes and I love to drink I got my own car my own house and two kids it didn't matter if you don't have a house as long as you got something going for yourself
b***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 11:25:01 UTC
white male 54 brown/gray fun serious hard worker seeking lady to please and be loved call me at 817-360-0596 ft.worth ladys only waiting to hear from uuuuuu
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:40:39 UTC
My Name Sarah Nifemi...I 28 years Old ..A Single Mom with On Kid...I am a sensitive, intelligent, passionate affectionate,loyal, witty, intelligent, humorous, efficient, creative, sensitive, caring, generous, communicative, sensual, charming, reliable, cleverly neat woman looking for someone special to share my world with and potentially, to grow old with. I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with.i want true love and affection, yea, i know i am desirable and sexual, thats the course of a beautiful woman but it stops at that. i have met men that didnt want nothing but to get in between my legs, they are often impatient and greedy. all i want is someone that will love me for who i really am..(8037209374)
b***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 11:26:51 UTC
I am a retired engineer, over 60 years old, 5-3" and 140 lbs, excellent health wish to find a young lady to marry and have a child. The child's health is important and therefore, I would like to meet with a lady between 18 and 21 years of age. Please contact thuc.dangly at gmail
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 10:35:59 UTC
Clean mid 30's guy standing 6'3 athletic build 175lbs brownish hair STILL looking for a full clean bush or very hairy lady to kiss lick and tongue, open to any age size or shape as long as u have a big bush and are clean, please be serious and real, pics a plus but if ur genuine its cool, lets set it up, thanks !!
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:42:24 UTC
more about me and what I like to do for fun:
Activities I enjoy: dancing, sports, mall shopping , swim , tennis, volleyball, down hill skiing, ice skating. i also like musical plays and other plays and show tunes i also like the movies too. computers, and phone/text. my favorite TV shows are full house , 7th haven, and i also like other t.v. shows too. I like the red Sox team and the Celtics team and the Bruins too. I enjoy hanging out with my friends. I love to travel. I want someone who drives and has his own car and knows how to take transportation independently. I want to meet someone who likes to travel to different places together. i prefer someone who is Jewish. As Jewish friends we can go to Temple together. I belong to Reform synagogue and go to services most Friday nights. Honesty is very important to me. Religion is important to me. Also. Go Jewish event in Boston mass area. And Family is important to me. I am adult with moderate special needs and look for someone who accepts me for who I am.
Honesty and integrity are most important. Looks are not important. Kindness and friendly are important. . I want someone who does not care about my being a picky eater. I like pizza. I want to meet someone who is patient. I did not go to college.
I want someone who know how to take transportation independently and has a there own car.I want someone who is very independent.
What I'm looking for in someone:
I am looking for long term and serious relationship and friendship too. i would like to get married to someone some day. Other things you should know about me: I am a very fussy eater. i am an adult with moderate special needs . I seek someone one who accepts people for who they are, someone who is kind and tolerant of other's differences. I work retail job part time .
my e-mail is ***@yahoo.com
617 866-0799
From
Julie
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 11:29:05 UTC
I am.very open mind and looking the same in my partner . I love to go for walks holding hands,cuddling and must be honest loving caring and a God loving . Age dont matter as long as mature. Must love being with her man at most times and love to travel some as Well. Must also be a neat and tidy as well. Must be willing to move if have to be.
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:43:50 UTC
I am very Good llady with a Good heart and i am seeking for a good man that i can setlle down with for the rest of my life 479 437 9584
n***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 11:31:32 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
I’m a bit confused here, since it’s a first time posting an ad.. I know it’s quite tasking talking to a whole lot of persons, I don’t know if I’m alone in this though!!!

So I’m saying Hello to whosoever that comes across my ad and finds it interesting.
I'm Italian and Colombian, my dad is from Milan and mom is from Bogotá.. I grew up with my mom in the city of Bogotá Colombia, after the demise of my dad when i was still growing up as a kid.. I came to the states at the age of 15, and I’ve lived up till this time.
Sad to say, I’m widowed with a 5 year old daughter, lost my wife during the birth of our youngest child 3 years ago, October 18 is a date I'll always remember.. This date still rings a bell in my head😭.. I always remember, much pain and sadness, whenever I think of this day.
My daughter has been the source of my happiness and whenever I look at her, I see the reflection of her mom. She's my world and everything and I've promised to be the best dad ever to her.
Well, I’m a safety engineer, specialised in the oil drilling safety. I graduated from the New York university with a bachelors degree in mechanical engineering. I love my job, and I’m proud of what I’ve become, growing up as a kid, I’ve always wanted to work in the rigs, now I’m living the dream I've attained for all my life, I’m blessed you might think, hahaha.
I’m willing to move on and start up a new adventure in life, I want to fall in love again, I know online isn’t the best solution, but a man like me is always willing to give it a try, we never know who could be out there, Love or otherwise, so I’m sitting back anxiously waiting for that woman bold enough to knock on my door!!!!
I’ll drop it here for now, feel free to ask anything you wish to know, I’ll gladly tell you.
b***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 10:39:27 UTC
I am most compatible with the woman mentioned above. A naturally dominant woman. Im looking for a woman who does her own thing, doesnt adhere to what a woman should be, and what society says a relationship between a man and woman should be. She should love control, smart, strong, and love playing top dog. Being served, cooked and cleaned for, familiar with pegging and female led relationships. No men at all. Im all man, masculine, and just because i love being submissive to a dominant female, doesnt mean im a sissy or punk in no way. Anyway, im aa mix, tall, solid body build,ddf, employed, mature, grown, open minded and fun to be around. I know who i am, what i like and dont like, and im seeking the same in a woman who decides to reply. If your interested, please reply with something about yourself and why you are interested in this. Put "QUEEN" in heading. Thank you.
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:52:56 UTC
I am single black American lady, 31 years old, never married, no kids, i stand 5.9 ft tall, slim build, i am a nurse by profession, i am sincere, caring, reliable and honest, i like music, animals, sports, swimming, photography, etc i am seeking caring, loving mature man for serious relationship/marriage
f***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:54:54 UTC
I am single black woman husband died 5years ago I love the idea of having love in. My life again.im 50.i have plenty of time for the right person. I am attractive vivacious affectionate and loyal.
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:56:09 UTC
More about me and what I like to do for fun:
Activities I enjoy: dancing, sports, mall shopping , swim , tennis, volleyball, down hill skiing, ice skating. i also like musical plays and other plays and show tunes i also like the movies too. computers, and phone/text. my favorite TV shows are full house , 7th haven, and i also like other t.v. shows too. I like the red Sox team and the Celtics team and the Bruins too. I enjoy hanging out with my friends. I love to travel. I want someone who drives and has his own car and knows how to take transportation independently. I want to meet someone who likes to travel to different places together. i prefer someone who is Jewish. As Jewish friends we can go to Temple together. I belong to Reform synagogue and go to services most Friday nights. Honesty is very important to me. Religion is important to me. Family is important to me. I am an adult with moderate special needs and look for someone who accepts me for who I am.
Honesty and integrity are most important. Looks are not important. Kindness and friendly are important. . I want someone who does not care about my being a picky eater. I like pizza. I want to meet someone who is patient. I did not go to college.
I want someone who know how to take transportation independently and has a there own car.I want someone who is very independent.
What I'm looking for in someone:
I am looking for long term relationship and friendship too. i would like to get married to someone some day. Other things you should know about me: I am a very fussy eater. i am an adult with moderate special needs . I seek someone one who accepts people for who they are, someone who is kind and tolerant of other's differences.
o***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:58:02 UTC
I'm Shealyn Christiana Abraham looking for a long term relationship that will lead to marriag am a single mother love hangging out with friends going to the cinema and beach and a GOD fearing woman with a good heart am looking for a loving,honest,caring and GOD fearing man that will love me for the rest of my life and have kids with him no games...... if interested reply to my mail or kik on christiana193
v***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:59:20 UTC
I am 28 years old and I love Jesus more than anything else. I'm fun, athletic, down to earth and a kid at heart. I'm hoping to meet a man close to my age who follows Jesus and enjoys an active fitness lifestyle. Feel free to send me a message!
h***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:00:47 UTC
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:03:39 UTC
Hello there!

My name is Sarah, and I am looking for a long term relationship with a nice Man. Maybe we could talk on email and see where it takes us? I don’t really trust such websites so it is more preferable to me to communicate through other means.

If you are interested, write me to ***@mail.com

Warm regards,

Sarah
k***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:05:07 UTC
IM IN THE SEARCH OF A LTR IF YOU ARE TO GET BACK WITH ME LIFE IS TO SHORT FOR HEAD GAMES BULLSHIT AND CHILDISH CRAP NO PERVERTS SERIOUS ONLY PLEASE BE 44-50 WHITE HONEST LOYAL GOOD LOOKING NOT OVER WEIGHT PLEASE TO CONTACT ME TEXT ME AT 623-227-5022
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-12 06:35:22 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
Please reply the way i ask or i will not reply back to you. Be real.
I am a older white man and i want a cute, sexy, younger, playful, fun, legal age girl to hang out with, have fun, go to movies, out to eat. No hurry for sex but i would not be opposed to some sexual contact if we become special friends that way. lol I am tired of doing everything alone and want good and fun company. If interested, (tell me your age) and (let me see a picture) so i can see who i am talking with. I will send a picture back.
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-13 07:23:36 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
Please reply the way i ask or i will not reply back to you. Be real.
I am a older white man and i want a cute, sexy, younger, playful, fun, legal age girl to hang out with, have fun, go to movies, out to eat. No hurry for sex but i would not be opposed to some sexual contact if we become special friends that way. lol I am tired of doing everything alone and want good and fun company. If interested, (tell me your age) and (let me see a picture) so i can see who i am talking with. I will send a picture back.
Massages have long been known to help ease signs of stress and help us feel more relaxed - however, a new craze is promoting a slightly more intimate session - senual yoni massage. I have been studying the art of senual and yoni massage. The 'yoni' is available exclusively to women

The purpose of the Yoni massage is to create a space for the woman to receive focused attention so that she can attain long, delicious states of relaxation and achieve high states of sustained arousal. This allows her to recognize and experience her mind and body during deep pleasure derived from her Yoni.

The most important attitudes when receiving a Yoni Massage are trust and surrender. When you trust your partner you will open up more easily and let go of fear and tension -- when you can let go
of your tension, magic happens. Surrender is a very feminine aspect, and often misunderstood. It
doesn't mean being passive and powerless, but rather the opposite, being active and powerful but with trust, love and softness. Have the courage to let go of old patterns and tension. It's time to transform yourself, and to get out what needs to get out. Be clear about your intention but try to stay detached from the effects of the practice at the same time (it'll help to stay grateful
whatever is going to happen). Don't have a goal. Just enjoy the process. New feelings and sensations will appear, so let your partner know what's going on, so that he knows what's good for
you. Self-awareness will help you to transform every trauma which arises. The light of awareness brings healing into the dark corners of your being

Perhaps for the first time in your life, Imagine for the first time in your life you wont have to fake an orgasm. Nor are you under any pressure to have one, just relax and enjoy and let what ever happens happen.

Give yourself the space to feel your body and focus on what's happening within.

So lets go on a journey of discovery together, learning more and more about your Yoni, working on numb spots. Working on painful spots. Working on going into blissful, orgasmic states.

You can started feeling. and acknowledging your Yoni.

Wow!

You can started feeling sensations you haven't felt before. Your consciousness expanded, your sexual energies flow. Have a sense of oneness with your body, my mind and soul.

The numbness within your Yoni, which have developed over the years of simply not feeling, was the number one reason why you feel sooo low in the first place. So let me massage you, and release your tension and activating your powers, and allow yourself to start to feel again. Let me connect you with this powerful source. That sits right there wanting to be used.

Thanks to Yoni Massage you will feeling alive, supercharged with energy. A volcano of passionate urging, that makes you want to manifest things, not just sometimes, all the fucking time. It seems almost endless, like an inner fountain of youth: your Orgasmic Goddess!
how far the massage goes is up to you.
If you have any further questions about this yoni massage or the process please get back to me and I would be happy to answer questions or set up an appointment.
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:06:14 UTC
hello i need a honest life partner am 30 year old looking for real man who would love me and care for me and with a remarkable behavior and would encourage me achieve my goals in life also i would be happy to witness what love can offer and sincerely give my heart to the person that will give me reasons to fall in love again
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:07:22 UTC
I am a twenty eight year old female looking for the forever. I've had it rough in the dating scene. I want to be with someone who can make me laugh and have fun with. I also want something serious and long lasting. Please note that I want someone who takes care of themselves. I want to be taken care of for once.
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:14:20 UTC
I am a widow of 52 years old, i stand 5.9 ft tall, medium build, i am sincere, caring, honest and reliable, my interest includes animals, sports, swimming, cycling, painting, photography, movies, etc i am seeking caring, loving hearted mature man, from 50 years going for serious relationship, how you look is not important
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-12 07:00:08 UTC
I want to find a woman who can wrap her legs around her shoulders. Spread her pussy wide. Accept my rock hard cim filled cock as deep as I can thrust. Filling her pussy till she explodes in orgasm. Then fill her tight pussy with my own cum. Over and over again. Both of us need to cum as many times as we both can.
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:16:26 UTC
i am 38

never marry no kids

i want long term only i want to have a baby in the future

i want men between 37 years old to 47 years old only white men

men only live in jacksonville florida

text me 9046141017

if you text me send a picture and age and state and city
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:17:55 UTC
I'm Jane 29years lives in phenix Alabama not long I move in Alabama from Georgia looking for serious relationship someone honest and faithful man believe in God no lies something real if you cares to know more about me you can text me 4785695281 not for hooks up only Thanks
h***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:19:09 UTC
Im single and searching for serious relationship. Cant wait to meet the manof my dream,the man to be the father of my children and the man i want to spend the rest of my life with.I would like to meet someone who: shares my interests, (not necessarily all, but at least some of them).is honest, easy going, fun loving and caring. would be committed to a relationship with the right person. would like to get to know me for who I am inside. is open to trying new things. I am very open minded about "the man of my dreams".
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-12 07:30:37 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
I just want to be there for that woman I am looking for someone that is not judgemental and that understands and cares and compassionate and loving and honest and trustworthy and never cheats for I don't cheat I've never cheated and I expect the same.

I will do the same for that person I will care honor respect be honest trustworthy and be there for you every single the day when u need a shoulder to cry on looking fot a women between the age of 26-39

I'll be there for you when you need to vent I'll be there for u if this interest you send me a message have a great day and happy hunting for everybody I hope every one finds that special somebody's.
k***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:20:28 UTC
Hello there, my name is Maggie and I'm looking for a husband. I'm ready to settle down and get married. I'm hoping to marry a successful man who will be able to support me financially and that will take care of me in every way possible. Message me and we can talk more and get to know each other, for some reason this site isn't accepting my pics if you're interested let me know and I'll send you some
h***@gmail.com
2018-02-12 08:13:29 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
I am a 40 m submissive/slave I do not smoke or do drugs. I'm seeking a Dominant woman for FLR with Domestic Discipline dynamic. This is not fantasy, this is truly who I am, I am real I'm not looking to waste anyones time . I am single I live alone no kids no pets no roommates

If you don't know what this is I emplore you to google it as something about this may resonate deep inside you

I am willing to submit to and be completely owned by a strong willed dominant woman, I will always do as I am told without hesitation question complaint or expectation of reciprocation ever. I will endure and embrace your training, discipline and punishment. If chastity is expected I do have a locking steel chastity device to which you would have the only keys. I will serve, service and worship you like the goddess/queen that you are. I know my place and my purpose. It's always all about you and your pleasure my purpose is your pleasure
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:21:52 UTC
I'm quite nervous about this, don't really know were to start from.. I feel like i'm lost in the sea of emotions, And don't know the exact words to express my feelings. So i think It'd be nice by saying hello to you.Life has really been unfair with me after the demise of my beloved boyfriend in a car accident 6 years ago to connecticut for a meeting. he really mean the world to me, Ever since the lost of my ex I feel like a loner here on earth.I never thought it will result to a time like this, that I'll have to write an Ad to seek for the attention of a man but I was willing to give it a try because I feel within me that they're still some good men out there. I've been into several relationships that didn't work out all because of the unfaithful nature of the men that came into my life. Right now, I think it's about that time i seek for a mature mind that will love me for who I am.I'm ready to fall in love again, And free myself from the stress I've been through all these years. So I'll leave my door opened for whosoever is willing to knock on it. Indeed.. Music is the food to the soul, And It relieves me from my stress. Please, Do me a favor by changing the subject line to your favorite song. text me at (716) 245-5183 God Bless
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:23:11 UTC
I'm shy at first but once you get to know me, I'm out going! Family & friends mean a lot to me.Im a lot of fun, i love to laugh, I have a great sense of humour and am a fairly high energy woman. am pretty, adventurous, Love to travel I'm single and down to earth... I'm independent with a great job, working my way up, been focused on my work and career... I am happy and i am unique and creative. Everyday boring life turns into an adventure along with me... i want someone that would be honest loving, caring, fun, helpful, i love going out with my partner to the world and visiting places alot,i have my life together and if you u dont have a job, car, and if you are talking about sex please dont text me... i am hoping to hear from u soon.
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:24:32 UTC
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:25:45 UTC
Can't wait to meet that man that will love and respect me take good care of me, and show me true love, I'm Angela freeman, 33 years young, single here, but I got 2 kids, Hope that doesn't scared you away.. Well children are the wonderful gift from God and I'm very happy the grant me my heart desire. Thanks
Angela cares.
925-289-7452
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:27:10 UTC
i am seeking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage, i will be very glad to meet a man here as well

text me on (669) 400-2678
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:34:43 UTC
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:36:24 UTC
I am looking for a man who is understanding, caring, loving,and a man who will be there for me. Someone who is willing to give. In some relationships only one person gives, but this is not what I want. A relationship must take both people working together, and loving one another, doing what ever it takes to make things work...you can text me on my cell number so we can talk more better 8503781975
k***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:38:18 UTC
I am not "materialistic"!! I would rather have someone to respect, care for, and love from my heart & soul, then money!! Yes, money is nice, but it can't buy you real love.I just want it to be, that anything we were to "own", as "ours", not "mine" or "yours". Yes, I know that there are somethings that will be mine, and she's, but do you know what I mean? I want to be able to "spoil her" by opening a door for her, or carrying things for me, taking her shoes off when she's back from work,for no special reason, but that I care for her. I too, have been hurt by the opposite ****, but I don't hold it against other women, because they have not hurt me yet. I hope that we can get to know each other better, and see how things might go.I can not "promise" that I might say or do something that hurts you, but I can promise that if I do, it won't be on purpose, it will be on accident. See, I don't know everything about your past yet, and I don't know what upsets you right now, but hope to know you better, so I don't say or do anything to upset you, because I hate that when I upset someone special to me.I love going out,taking walks down the park and thinking about my life,i love observing nature and cooking is also one of my hobbies.I'm a really sensitive and attentive man. I'm an observer of people (not a voyeur!). I like to figure people out. I like to notice the small detail about people. I like to know what makes them tick and what excites them. I like to know how to make them happy, how to make them feel special....If you find my profil interesing you can text me on 5592967512 thanks
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:40:01 UTC
About me

I can be like a hurricane, and sometimes I can be very calm. I am always sincere with my feelings, no lies in my world. I am active, passionate and young lady with lots of ambitions and dreams. I am active and my heart is opened.

Hobbies and interests

I like traveling, what can be more interesting than to discover our world. I am also keen on journalism and literature.

Looking For Men Type

Seeks Partner: 28 - 69 years old
I am looking for a man who will make me happy and I will do the same from my side. I just want him to be honest, confident, kind and with good sense of humor. I do not know where this love adventure will bring me, but I am sure that my man is looking for me now. I will do my best to help him to find me.
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:41:27 UTC
single mother who is generally happy and doesn't get worked up too easily, who loves the outdoors, is optimistic, and enjoys the fine things in life (music, food, and adventure being the main ones). Also, you have to have a sense of humor and love to laugh! I might not be a supermodel, but at least I smell good. When I'm not busy 'saving the world' or 'being awesome', I spend my time working as an associate and part-time chef (in my own kitchen). Cooking has become a passion of mine. Ultimately, I'd like to be known for serving the most delicious peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I'm looking for my partner-in-crime who enjoys the outdoors and it's afraid to burst a move from time-to-time.
On a more serious note:
I'm a hoot and a half and enjoy a never-give-up attitude! I do not run from adversity, and really come into my own in the face of danger. I'm more of an outdoor girl than an indoor one. I prefer cuddling up on the couch to a movie than being out clubbing/dancing/drinking. I'm quite goofy. I'm a hopeless romantic and very unapologetic about it! I'm sporty, dependable, and very much old school when it comes to how to treat a woman. I'm a sensitive person, and generally happy with life. If I don't message you, it's probably because
a) you sent one lame message saying, "Hey, how are you?" or "hi"
b) your message looks like it's been copy and pasted to 372 other people.
Helpful tip: be unique

c) you are below 37.

A few fun facts:
- I thank God every morning for life.
- I have 3 tattoos and counting.
- I have a philia of spiders, snakes, frogs and heights.
- I have a high music concert addiction.
- I have Bachelor degrees in micro biology
- One way to my heart is through peanut butter; creamy, of course.
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:42:47 UTC
I'm Christina, A woman of who is proud of herself. I'm respectful, honest, truthing and Lovely Woman, I have been single for a while now. II'm hoping to find a better man for serious long term relationship. you can write me back. Thanks
z***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:43:46 UTC
Am respectull, open minded and caring, I believe true love can begin with simple friendship and later on begin joyfull life time,
Don't need to worry about your age, size or distance what matters is what you feel,
Please only contact me if you are serious and want a longterm relationship
Cheers
k***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:44:55 UTC
Sooo long I have been searching for my split-apart, that one who will complete me. I have found a ton of loosers, and been blessed with 4 wonderful children. I have not to want for anything but true love, but such seems to avaid me. I write, I sing, I create. I am a special sort, looking for a special sort. Are you out there somewhere ?
k***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:46:06 UTC
i am a very sincere young lady of age 28, seeking a responsible man to love and build a happy relationship. a very honest man that can make me happy and never get to betray me. i had once been betrayed and will not want to go throug the same mess. i want a man that will make me happy and i promise to put in my best to see my manhappy all the time. i will will send to you my pictures once you contact me.
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:47:28 UTC
My name is kim, i am looking out for a serious date,i am easy going and serious minded, contact me if you are serious about settling down so we could get to know each other,
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:48:36 UTC
I am very romantic, kind, sincere, devoted woman .) I'm looking for a man that wants happiness and can appreciate a good, honest, sprightly woman with strong family values i want to meet someone who will be responsible honest and kind person and will be able to take care of me as his wife and our future children I do not like lies, dishonest and rude attitude
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:49:50 UTC
looking for love if you want to know me dont be shy just text me 772 708 1211
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:58:04 UTC
im looking for a lady who is willing to date a old man .i would like her about 5ft 6 plus anound 49 or more , get intouch with me though here on classified thank u age ar
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:59:18 UTC
Hello I’m looking for a friends with benefits relationship. I am married so I’m not getting the love I deserve. When you respond put that days date as the subject.
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:00:32 UTC
Am Larry by name Divorced with 1 son am new on here am looking for a serious relationship with a woman that will lead to marriage only serious woman only..please am here for games please if you are here for games don't borgther to text me +19852382811 I will wait to here from you soon.....
t***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:02:01 UTC
horny masculine bottom hosting in Butler,looking for top guys in good shape not too old with tools 7 and up,i like 3 some,bring your friend if you can.reply with stats and pic no poc no respond.bring condoms and lube.serious guys only.tight bubble ass here.i will send a pic when you respond to my classifide.
t***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 10:03:50 UTC
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-28 06:57:44 UTC
Bold, big breast, hot and wet lady seeking a man for hot steamy fuck. I want to feel like a women again. I cannot host but ready to come to you. Ready for everything except anal sex
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-28 07:29:12 UTC
Morning this is a single 19 bbw Latina short nice smile and just feeling lonely in my room.so I thought I see who wants to come over.Im close to 32 st and Van Buren.hmu if interested
w***@gmail.com
2018-03-02 06:49:00 UTC
Looking to have some fun tonight if interested let me know. You must send a pic or I won't reply. You must also be d and d free as I am. I can't host but we can either go to your place or go for a drive in the woods.
n***@gmail.com
2018-03-02 09:04:57 UTC
I'm a new pre op transgender MtF
so basically have boobs haha
I don't want to be on HRT for the fear of becoming 100% infertile
p***@gmail.com
2018-03-02 10:23:27 UTC
I'm a young good looking female with a grade A body! I'm athletic and active. I take pride in the way I look and this is last resort I'm horny and single. Well newly single. I just want a FWB someone who know how to keep a secret. I don't want nothing more. I enjoy anal and oral. Sex is a healthy activity. It's like going to the gym. I want someone who has a beach ready bod who knows how to fuck right.
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-02 11:31:30 UTC
Do you LOVE pizza and beer? Movies and tipsy fun? I'm looking for someone fun, I work crazy hours so we'll have to work around your schedule and mine.
k***@gmail.com
2018-03-03 09:43:39 UTC
Hooking women nearby, awesome. Finding an affair for people looking for one night stands, casual secret relationships with married or singles. if you want to know more about for find girls dating for love or, those interested in only sex partner nothing else, no strings attached, or something get laid tonight maybe more than that though online!
JOIN: hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html
Hello,

Is there an open minded, lonely and married lady interested in FWB relationship when our timetables coincide?