Anatomy Of A Right Wing Fact
Dooley
2021-12-01 09:38:59 UTC
On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 09:39:40 -0800, Rudy Canoza
This works 100% of the time with Hartung. Right-wingnut
aggregator<sic> are the proximate source for *all* of his so-called
"news."
Verbs [sic] have number, dwarf, they're called singular and plural.
"Aggregator" is not a verb, little kurtsie. Ha ha ha ha ha! It's a
noun, little kurtsie. Ha ha ha ha ha!
You didn't know that until you googled it.
Not all verbs have number, little kurtsie. Does the infinitive have
number, little kurtsie? How about the participles, little kurtsie?
How about non-finite verbs, little kurtsie?
You don't know English grammar, little kurtsie. Ha ha ha ha ha! HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
If you have to grammar-flame, make sure you understand
that "aggregator" is a noun, not a verb.
Oops!
Yeah, I had a keying malfunction. I meant to write "aggregators,"
plural, and I didn't get it right. But as you noted, little kurtsie
fucked up on the part of speech. If one (kurtsie) is going to
grammar-flame, one (kurtsie) better get the parts of speech right.
Little kurtsie doesn't know English grammar. That's why priests
fucked him up the ass, same as little Gak, when they were in Catholic
parochial school.
There's no hyphen in grammar flame, Rudy.
Rudy Canoza
2021-12-02 05:35:18 UTC
On 12/1/2021 1:38 AM, Chadlee Bryant, 250 lb soon-to-die morbidly obese fat
Post by Dooley
[...]
If writing "grammar [adjectival noun] flame [noun]," then there is no hyphen,
Chadlee. But that's not what I was writing, you ignorant 250 lb morbidly obese
fat fuck. I was using a constructed verb, Chadlee, you about-to-die fat fuck.
"Grammar-flame" is a verb, Chadlee, you dumb cunt.

Why do you work so hard at being stupid, Chadlee, you soon-to-die fat fuck?
CDB
2021-12-02 13:58:48 UTC
Who let the dogs out?
On behalf of sane dogs everywhere, I resent that.
Rough, rough, rough-rough.
Kerr-Mudd, John
2021-12-02 21:35:45 UTC
On Thu, 2 Dec 2021 08:58:48 -0500
Post by CDB
Who let the dogs out?
On behalf of sane dogs everywhere, I resent that.
--
Rough, rough, rough-rough.
On the internet we soon work out which is the spaniel and which is the
rotweiler. Though I won't speak to the dashhound.
Bah, and indeed Humbug.
Rudy Canoza
2021-12-02 19:33:38 UTC
Post by Dooley
parochial school. >
There's no hyphen in grammar flame, Rudy.
The hyphenation is correct in this case, as it's a constructed verb. A "grammar
flame", as adjective and noun combination, is NOT what he meant, as is clear to
those of us with reading comprehension abilities.
Reading comprehension abilities that Chadlee Bryant sadly lacks. LOL!