EVER SHAG A GIRL WITH HAIRY NIPPLES?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-03 16:34:35 UTC
It's sorta gross, I must admit.
I did it once. She was half Cherokee Indian.
%
2018-07-03 16:36:24 UTC
tater
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I shagged yer mom's bum.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-04 16:06:19 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's sorta gross, I must admit.
I did it once. She was half Cherokee Indian.
What was the other half, wookie?
Curiously, Fred, she did have some hairs on her nipples.
But she also had some on her ass, too.
2B Revealed
So you're dog shit and you posted a picture of yourself.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-04 17:01:19 UTC
From: 2B Revealed <***@dallas.tx>
Newsgroups: alt.slack,alt.war.vietnam,alt.suicide.methods,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,soc.penpals,aus.religion.christian,alt.checkmate,alt.free.newsservers,alt.usage.english,alt.english.usage
Subject: Re: EVER SHAG A GIRL WITH HAIRY NIPPLES?
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2018 11:13:52 -0500

LOL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-07 15:47:31 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.slack,alt.war.vietnam,alt.suicide.methods,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,soc.penpals,aus.religion.christian,alt.checkmate,alt.free.newsservers,alt.usage.english,alt.english.usage
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2018 11:13:52 -0500
Newsgroups: alt.slack,alt.war.vietnam,alt.suicide.methods,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,soc.penpals,aus.religion.christian,alt.checkmate,alt.free.newsservers,alt.usage.english,alt.english.usage
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2018 11:13:52 -0500
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2018 11:13:52 -0500
Post by 2B Revealed
On Wed, 4 Jul 2018 09:06:19 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's sorta gross, I must admit.
I did it once. She was half Cherokee Indian.
What was the other half, wookie?
Curiously, Fred, she did have some hairs on her nipples.
But she also had some on her ass, too.
So you're dog shit and you posted a picture of yourself.
And your mom gives me good head, little feller.
LOL
%
you spelled fellow wrong
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-09 18:07:13 UTC
Post by 2B Revealed
On Wed, 4 Jul 2018 09:06:19 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's sorta gross, I must admit.
I did it once.  She was half Cherokee Indian.
What was the other half, wookie?
Curiously, Fred, she did have some hairs on her nipples.
But she also had some on her ass, too.
So you're dog shit and you posted a picture of yourself.
And your mom gives me good head, little feller.
LOL
you spelled fellow wrong
Assworm is half-a-man.
LOL
%
chromium legs
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-09 18:22:09 UTC
Post by 2B Revealed
On Wed, 4 Jul 2018 09:06:19 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's sorta gross, I must admit.
I did it once. She was half Cherokee Indian.
What was the other half, wookie?
Curiously, Fred, she did have some hairs on her nipples.
But she also had some on her ass, too.
So you're dog shit and you posted a picture of yourself.
I'd rather be a dog turd than half-a-man.
LOL
%
you got your wish chromium legs
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-10 01:52:15 UTC
Post by 2B Revealed
On Wed, 4 Jul 2018 09:06:19 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's sorta gross, I must admit.
I did it once.  She was half Cherokee Indian.
What was the other half, wookie?
Curiously, Fred, she did have some hairs on her nipples.
But she also had some on her ass, too.
So you're dog shit and you posted a picture of yourself.
I'd rather be a dog turd than half-a-man.
LOL
you got your wish chromium legs
You mammy gimme good head, shorty.
LOL
%
sure thing chromium legs
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
That's right, half a man.
%
then you get the best of both worlds because you're both punkette
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Sure thing, half a man.
%
2018-07-10 15:03:39 UTC
Post by 2B Revealed
On Wed, 4 Jul 2018 09:06:19 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
On Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 12:34:35 PM UTC-4, Colonel Edmund
sure thing chromium legs
%
2018-07-10 14:44:58 UTC
Post by 2B Revealed
On Wed, 4 Jul 2018 09:06:19 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's sorta gross, I must admit.
I did it once.  She was half Cherokee Indian.
What was the other half, wookie?
Curiously, Fred, she did have some hairs on her nipples.
But she also had some on her ass, too.
So you're dog shit and you posted a picture of yourself.
I'd rather be a dog turd than half-a-man.
LOL
you got your wish chromium legs
You mammy gimme good head, shorty.
LOL
sure thing chromium legs
That's right, half a man.
i know chromium legs you can't even find your own names to call someone
that's why i always defeat you i'm arguing with my own troll names ,
likethe ones i give you punkette
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
In your dreams, half a man.
%
holy fk what a powerful retort
Checkmate
2018-07-10 16:56:53 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by 2B Revealed
On Wed, 4 Jul 2018 09:06:19 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 12:34:35 PM UTC-4, Colonel Edmund J.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's sorta gross, I must admit.
I did it once.  She was half Cherokee Indian.
What was the other half, wookie?
Curiously, Fred, she did have some hairs on her nipples.
But she also had some on her ass, too.
So you're dog shit and you posted a picture of yourself.
I'd rather be a dog turd than half-a-man.
LOL
you got your wish chromium legs
You mammy gimme good head, shorty.
LOL
sure thing chromium legs
That's right, half a man.
i know chromium legs you can't even find your own names to call someone
that's why i always defeat you i'm arguing with my own troll names ,
likethe ones i give you punkette
"Chromium legs". Yeah, that's so clever and original. You've got a
four-banger brain, but it's only hitting on two. Hey... remember
"Kindergarden <SIC> Head"? Dude, you're just awesome.

--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
says...
http://youtu.be/OYws8biwOYc
LOL
%
2018-07-22 17:42:57 UTC
Post by Checkmate
says...
Post by 2B Revealed
[...]
both are names stolen from me and ,
everyone here has seen you do it quarter man
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-23 15:19:48 UTC
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
says...
Post by 2B Revealed
[...]
I just can't follow your line of blabber, assworm.
<snore>
LOL
%
ok quarter man just forget that and pay your debt
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
<snore>
%
2018-07-24 18:44:50 UTC
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
says...
Post by 2B Revealed
[...]
what an excellent retort and i know you spent all night on it

B***@37.com
2018-07-05 18:27:09 UTC
You mean like your Mother's?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-10 02:00:16 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's sorta gross, I must admit.
I did it once. She was half Cherokee Indian.
You mean like your Mother's?
Nice try on a wannabe insult, rubber lips.