DAVID ANNOUNCES: "Satan has been redeemed!"
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-01-17 17:57:12 UTC
In the last few days I have gone through another four components activation
sequence which was supposedly completed earlier today. If you missed the earlier
details on that they are available near the end of the "Recent Changes"
subpage of my "Salmon on Thorns" web page.
As a result of it, Satan has been redeemed and has regained his position
among the angels.
Also lesser demons including Moloch have been bound, wrist to ankle, forcibly assuming the "anal penetration" position all so common in Hell.
However, based on my past experience, probably it was another fake activation
sequence and all of the above is untrue.
You know what they say, Reality is just an illusion.
Discuss this freely....
%
hows it going iron hook fist
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-01-17 18:19:06 UTC
On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 09:57:12 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:

<...>
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You know what they say, Reality is just an illusion.
Discuss this freely....
Yes, Sir! I would like to give an example why you're
correct again. It can be enumerated in three little
words - Rachel ben-Levi.

A ménage-a-trois with Rachel, what say you, soldier?

<soc.penpals added>
--
Everybody here likes Yours Truly,
Gregøry Hall - Bombastic Loudmouth of the South
%
look at gerk trying to get a look at the corn hole dick
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-01-17 18:33:29 UTC
On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 11:28:41 -0700, % <***@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>
Post by %
look at gerk trying to get a look at the corn hole dick
Look at PeeScent acting all gay and everything.
Nothing to see here, folks. Move along now!

<titters>
%
2019-01-17 18:35:10 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by %
look at gerk trying to get a look at the corn hole dick
Look at PeeScent acting all gay and everything.
Nothing to see here, folks. Move along now!
<titters>
the gerk asked the corn hole if ,
he wanted to get naked with him ,
right it the alt.checkmate
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-01-17 18:37:48 UTC
On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 11:35:10 -0700, % <***@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>
Post by %
the gerk asked the corn hole if ,
he wanted to get naked with him ,
right it the alt.checkmate
MID or it didn't happen...
%
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-01-17 18:49:31 UTC
On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 11:46:50 -0700, % <***@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Yes, Sir! I would like to give an example why you're
correct again. It can be enumerated in three little
words - Rachel ben-Levi.
A ménage-a-trois with Rachel, what say you, soldier?
Uh huh! Just as I thought - no MID!
%
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-01-17 19:00:26 UTC
On Thu, 17 Jan 2019, % <***@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Yes, Sir! I would like to give an example why you're
correct again. It can be enumerated in three little
words - Rachel ben-Levi.
A ménage-a-trois with Rachel, what say you, soldier?
Hey, you stoopid Canuck, that's not a MID. A MID
appears in the headers and can be used to view the
original post. MID is short for Message ID number.

Your text-only repeat can easily be edited or completely
made up so it is NO PROOF. So post a MID or remain
defeated and stoopid-looking.
%
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
At her very name my penis stood at attenshun!
Checkmate
2019-01-17 20:00:35 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@4ax.com>,
***@yacht_maester.fake says...

#
# On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 09:57:12 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:
#
# <...>
#
# >You know what they say, Reality is just an illusion.
# >Discuss this freely....
# >
#
# Yes, Sir! I would like to give an example why you're
# correct again. It can be enumerated in three little
# words - Rachel ben-Levi.
#
# A ménage-a-trois with Rachel, what say you, soldier?
#
# <soc.penpals added>

Like diving dick-first into a punji pit...
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2018

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda
the point is it's an invitation to get naked with the corn hole
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-01-17 20:16:54 UTC
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
#
# <...>
#
# >You know what they say, Reality is just an illusion.
# >Discuss this freely....
# >
#
# Yes, Sir! I would like to give an example why you're
# correct again. It can be enumerated in three little
# words - Rachel ben-Levi.
#
# A ménage-a-trois with Rachel, what say you, soldier?
#
# <soc.penpals added>
Like diving dick-first into a punji pit...
the point is it's an invitation to get naked with the corn hole
Here's a clue, little assworm retardo gaiboi:

mé·nage à trois
/ma'näZH ä 't(r)wä,m?-/Submit
noun
an arrangement in which three people share a sexual relationship, typically a domestic situation involving a married couple and
the lover of one of them.

So, I suggest that the Colonel and Pleasance have a
menage-a-trois with Rachel and you somehow turn that
gay? You, Worm, are a FAGGOT!

Smack fucking DOWN!

And, to prove teh Checktard is a hypocrite when he says
it's wrong to self-declare...

SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)
%
%
Checkmate
2019-01-18 03:05:39 UTC

# >On 2019-01-17, Checkmate wrote:
# >> In article <***@4ax.com>,***@yacht_maester.fake says...
# >> # On Thu, 17 Jan 2019, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:
# >> #
# >> # <...>
# >> #
# >> # >You know what they say, Reality is just an illusion.
# >> # >Discuss this freely....
# >> # >
# >> #
# >> # Yes, Sir! I would like to give an example why you're
# >> # correct again. It can be enumerated in three little
# >> # words - Rachel ben-Levi.
# >> #
# >> # A ménage-a-trois with Rachel, what say you, soldier?
# >> #
# >> # <soc.penpals added>
# >>
[...]

It's not "wrong" when it's a decisive SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm) like all mine
are. It's only wrong when YOU think merely claiming it will make it so.

Or, her hot, sweaty dungeon of love.
Checkmate
2019-01-18 03:07:19 UTC
Checkmate! In article <9ga0E.86194$***@fx45.iad>,
***@bigass-babes.com says...

#
# On 1/17/2019 12:00 PM, Checkmate wrote:
# > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
# > Checkmate! In article <***@4ax.com>,
# > ***@yacht_maester.fake says...
# >
# >
# > #
# > # On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 09:57:12 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:
# > #
# > # <...>
# > #
# > # >You know what they say, Reality is just an illusion.
# > # >Discuss this freely....
# > # >
# > #
# > # Yes, Sir! I would like to give an example why you're
# > # correct again. It can be enumerated in three little
# > # words - Rachel ben-Levi.
# > #
# > # A ménage-a-trois with Rachel, what say you, soldier?
# > #
# > # <soc.penpals added>
# >
# > Like diving dick-first into a punji pit...
# >
#
# Or, her hot, sweaty dungeon of love.

With Rachel, it would be more like a chamber of horrors.

LOL. Her head would be like that. But I just want her body.
Marilyn Merlot
2019-01-21 04:47:00 UTC

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'd do her like a hound dog fuckin' a football.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-01-21 17:36:54 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You know what they say, Reality is just an illusion.
Discuss this freely....
Yes, Sir! I would like to give an example why you're
correct again. It can be enumerated in three little
words - Rachel ben-Levi.
A ménage-a-trois with Rachel, what say you, soldier?
<soc.penpals added>
I'd do her like a hound dog fuckin' a football.
I donno, Colonel, Sir! It might be more like
a hound dog fuckin' the Goodyear Blimp.
%
gerk describes sex with the corn hole
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-01-21 17:45:22 UTC
Post by %
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You know what they say, Reality is just an illusion.
Discuss this freely....
Yes, Sir! I would like to give an example why you're
correct again. It can be enumerated in three little
words - Rachel ben-Levi.
A ménage-a-trois with Rachel, what say you, soldier?
<soc.penpals added>
I'd do her like a hound dog fuckin' a football.
I donno, Colonel, Sir! It might be more like
a hound dog fuckin' the Goodyear Blimp.
gerk describes sex with the corn hole
No, the Goodyear Blimp is more the size and
shape of your indigent old lady.
%
i'm single
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Greg, the woman he lives with is his welfare care giver.
%
2019-01-21 18:07:23 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by %
i live alone and that makes you incorrect
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-01-21 18:21:47 UTC
On Mon, 21 Jan 2019 10:04:51 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:

<...>
Greg, the woman he (PeeScent) lives with is his welfare care giver.
Oh, I see. Thanks for the info, Colonel. That means
PeeScent can't even wipe his ass anymore. Such a
sad state of affairs! Perhaps we should endeavor to
be nicer to him. Would we want it on our consciences
that he stroked out because of us? Hmmmm! That
would be totally unacceptable, actually --- NOT!
LOL
%
they're at the post , they're off an slurping
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
"they're at the post , they're off an slurping," claims the village idiot, recently busted for child porn on his computer.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-01-25 17:04:47 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Greg, the woman he (PeeScent) lives with is his welfare care giver.
Oh, I see. Thanks for the info, Colonel. That means
PeeScent can't even wipe his ass anymore. Such a
sad state of affairs! Perhaps we should endeavor to
be nicer to him. Would we want it on our consciences
that he stroked out because of us? Hmmmm! That
would be totally unacceptable, actually --- NOT!
LOL
Well... When you say "ass" in reference to PeeScent, please be more specific. You know, he's all ass for that matter.
LOL
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-01-25 18:19:33 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Greg, the woman he (PeeScent) lives with is his welfare care giver.
Oh, I see. Thanks for the info, Colonel. That means
PeeScent can't even wipe his ass anymore. Such a
sad state of affairs! Perhaps we should endeavor to
be nicer to him. Would we want it on our consciences
that he stroked out because of us? Hmmmm! That
would be totally unacceptable, actually --- NOT!
LOL
Well... When you say "ass" in reference to PeeScent, please be more specific. You know, he's all ass for that matter.
LOL
PeeScent is, indeed, all ass... As a matter of fact
he's such a big ass that several new species of ass
worms have evolved there over the past fifty or so
years. And, there are entire forests-worth of new
dingleberry species as well.
Checkmate
2019-01-21 22:33:41 UTC

# On Mon, 21 Jan 2019 09:07:02 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:
# >On 1/17/2019 10:19 AM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
# >> On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 09:57:12 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <***@bigass-babes.com> wrote:
# >>
# >> <...>
# >>
# >>> You know what they say, Reality is just an illusion.
# >>> Discuss this freely....
# >>
# >> Yes, Sir! I would like to give an example why you're
# >> correct again. It can be enumerated in three little
# >> words - Rachel ben-Levi.
# >>
# >> A ménage-a-trois with Rachel, what say you, soldier?
# >>
# >> <soc.penpals added>
# >>
# >I'd do her like a hound dog fuckin' a football.
#
# I donno, Colonel, Sir! It might be more like
# a hound dog fuckin' the Goodyear Blimp.

And the blimp had a dick.