Grimm report on migrants' children
2019-01-18 06:12:13 UTC
I deduced correctly that the report's contents were grim; the body of the
email I got says:

I just heard a report on the news from a government official describing
the depressing situation regarding children migrants coming into the
U.S., her name is Christi Grimm.

What should a headline say if a Grimm issues a report that's not grim?

There is such a report; a Michael Grimm claimed that the condition of
migrants' children was akin to children dropped off at day care:
https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/grimm-compares-migrant-childrens-conditions-day-care-dropoff
Peter T. Daniels
Michael Grimm was, briefly, a republican congressman from Staten Island.
Neill Massello
Some of the children are Wesen: they woge into rapists.
Default User
2019-01-18 20:05:52 UTC
Post by Neill Massello
Post by Dingbat
I deduced correctly that the report's contents were grim; the body
I just heard a report on the news from a government official
describing the depressing situation regarding children migrants
coming into the U.S., her name is Christi Grimm.
What should a headline say if a Grimm issues a report that's not grim?
Some of the children are Wesen: they woge into rapists.
Off with their heads.

Brian
RHDraney
2019-01-18 20:47:26 UTC
Post by Dingbat
I deduced correctly that the report's contents were grim; the body of the
I just heard a report on the news from a government official describing
the depressing situation regarding children migrants coming into the
U.S., her name is Christi Grimm.
What should a headline say if a Grimm issues a report that's not grim?
There is such a report; a Michael Grimm claimed that the condition of
https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/grimm-compares-migrant-childrens-conditions-day-care-dropoff
I don't recall if any of Jakob and Wilhelm's stories were bright and
cheery....r