Not My Style
2020-01-05 16:25:42 UTC
A troll recently replied to my "January 4, 2020" post using profanity.

It is a forgery.

Probably from the minds of Sn!pe, Kerr Mudd Toy, and the rest of those
fools who hang around uk.rec.sheds.

I tweaked Sn!pe recently, so he's butthurt. Now there's a term for
AUE to kick around.

Probably Sn!pe. He had an online meltdown in the late 1990s. He went
*bonkers*. There were many of us who tried to help him, but he sought
the company of fools instead.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?
Sn!pe
2020-01-05 17:33:54 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
A troll recently replied to my "January 4, 2020" post using profanity.
It is a forgery.
Probably from the minds of Sn!pe, Kerr Mudd Toy, and the rest of those
fools who hang around uk.rec.sheds.
I tweaked Sn!pe recently, so he's butthurt. Now there's a term for
AUE to kick around.
Probably Sn!pe. He had an online meltdown in the late 1990s. He went
*bonkers*. There were many of us who tried to help him, but he sought
the company of fools instead.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?
[smiles, waves]

Not me, guv, a big boy dunnit an' ran off.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just said nuffink.
Kerr-Mudd,John
2020-01-05 21:04:57 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Mack A. Damia
A troll recently replied to my "January 4, 2020" post using profanity.
It is a forgery.
Probably from the minds of Sn!pe, Kerr Mudd Toy, and the rest of those
fools who hang around uk.rec.sheds.
I tweaked Sn!pe recently, so he's butthurt. Now there's a term for
AUE to kick around.
Probably Sn!pe. He had an online meltdown in the late 1990s. He went
*bonkers*. There were many of us who tried to help him, but he sought
the company of fools instead.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?
Nah, randomly accusing someone, just looking for a reply is trolling.
Post by Sn!pe
[smiles, waves]
Not me, guv, a big boy dunnit an' ran off.
Heh.

Whoever it was is in my KF already. Maybe the Ozzie nut needs one.
Sn!pe
2020-01-05 21:39:25 UTC
Post by Kerr-Mudd,John
Post by Sn!pe
[smiles, waves]
Not me, guv, a big boy dunnit an' ran off.
Heh.
Whoever it was is in my KF already. Maybe the Ozzie nut needs one.
I can think of one or two naughty people who might have
perpetrated this rather simple frogging; one of them is
a past master of that black art. Whatever, it looks as
though alt.2eggs.etc is on the map now. I can't think
why anybody would bother, it's pretty thin pickings in
here in these fine latter days of Usenet's slow death.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon is faintly amused.
Mack A. Damia
2020-01-05 23:17:02 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Kerr-Mudd,John
Post by Sn!pe
[smiles, waves]
Not me, guv, a big boy dunnit an' ran off.
Heh.
Whoever it was is in my KF already. Maybe the Ozzie nut needs one.
I can think of one or two naughty people who might have
perpetrated this rather simple frogging; one of them is
a past master of that black art. Whatever, it looks as
though alt.2eggs.etc is on the map now. I can't think
why anybody would bother, it's pretty thin pickings in
here in these fine latter days of Usenet's slow death.
Apologies to you and KMJ if you had nothing to do with it, except I am
not totally convinced of your innocence. You both have a history of
trolling.

There just are not that many brekkie peeps hanging around the caff or
the shed these days. Could it be Newsam? I punked him with the
photograph last year.

Usenet is dying because of the trolling. Every decent newsgroup has
been affected including AUE. People just get fed up of the
obscenities, name-calling and abuse.
Kerr-Mudd,John
2020-01-06 18:10:22 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Kerr-Mudd,John
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Me? a troll? nay!

But thanks for backing off this time, let us all mellow with age.
2020-01-06 22:41:25 UTC
Post by Kerr-Mudd,John
Post by Mack A. Damia
A troll recently replied to my "January 4, 2020" post using profanity.
It is a forgery.
Whoever it was is in my KF already.
Are you maybe blocking all of aioe?
Name and email was properly forged.
Post by Kerr-Mudd,John
Maybe the Ozzie nut needs one.
Ozzie?
--
(\_/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
Sn!pe
2020-01-06 22:54:36 UTC
Post by Kerr-Mudd,John
Post by Mack A. Damia
A troll recently replied to my "January 4, 2020" post using profanity.
It is a forgery.
Whoever it was is in my KF already.
Are you maybe blocking all of aioe?
Name and email was properly forged.
Not quite; the change is obvious, making this a "froggery"
rather than a forgery:

<From: "Mack A. Damia" <***@yaboo.com>

This sort of thing is commonplace in groups that are under attack.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
Peter Moylan
2020-01-06 23:56:28 UTC
Post by Kerr-Mudd,John
Maybe the Ozzie nut needs one.
Ozzie?
I presume he means the inventor of perpetual motion machines.
2020-01-07 09:54:20 UTC
On Mon, 06 Jan 2020 23:56:28 GMT, Peter Moylan
Post by Kerr-Mudd,John
Maybe the Ozzie nut needs one.
Ozzie?
I presume he means the inventor of perpetual motion machines.
No, the cereal killer.
I quite like the genuine nuts.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macadamia#Nuts_food_and_nutrition

xpost dropped