Neil Innes never ceases to find new ways to amuse me
2019-11-03 08:46:09 UTC
A band mentioned in the post-Eric Idle Rutles literature changed its
name from "The Machismo Brothers" to the more feminist-friendly "Crosby,
Stills, Nash, Young, Gifted and Black"....r
CDB
2019-11-03 11:13:52 UTC
You are a micro-racist and I claim my .5 mils.
occam
2019-11-03 17:35:17 UTC
A band mentioned in the post-Eric Idle Rutles literature changed its
name from "The Machismo Brothers" to the more feminist-friendly "Crosby,
Stills, Nash, Young, Gifted and Black"....r
It's a pity he does not get more 'up front' credit for his contributions
to the body of work of Monty Python. I have seen him referred to as 'the
forgotten Python'.