Women looking men | One night stand casual hookups, Dating | Girls for Sex
2018-04-02 12:13:20 UTC
I'm looking for someone who wants to have a little fun and see where things could possibly go. I enjoy dancing, reading, traveling, and experiencing new things. I love the beach and fruity drinks!! I'm looking for someone who has a great personality, funny, a great smile, and a Non-smoker!!! (Sometimes that is hard to find!) I hope that's you!! If so, let's chat!
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
a***@gmail.com
2018-04-02 12:29:53 UTC
I have been through alot i have seen alot im 31 years old starting my life all over again. Im looking for my special someone. A person i can share my dreams with, my goals ,and my life. Im independent out going i love cooking and listening to music i love going to dinner the movies sports looking for a man that is independent loyal honest faithful trustworthy if you want to talk message me there is no age
limit
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
a***@gmail.com
2018-04-02 12:48:44 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
hi out there I am a woman sicking for a serious and a sincere man for a serious relationship that's can leads to marriage. age range from 45 to 65 please don't contact me if you are not serious thanks
a***@gmail.com
2018-04-03 11:59:26 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Hello am a kind of honest loyal girl of age 29 years and I need a man who is caring and humble, I wish to have a man of about 37 years and above which is loyal and respectful. Kisses and I wait to hear from you
l***@gmail.com
2018-04-03 12:55:37 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Hello there am a lady of 30 years old looking for a long-term relationship if you looking for same inbox me lets get to know each other thanks &
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-06 05:35:43 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Hi, I am a woman in search of a man to love me as I will love him unconditionally for I believe love exist at first sight and it grows. I have never been into online dating or believed in it at all but I have decided to chat with someone online and getting to know each other, meeting and maybe more.
e***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 05:21:31 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Hi, I am 23 years old single women; love to be naughty at night. I like to mix with those people who are strong and stout with ability to stay long. Don’t hesitate, just give me a missed call
b***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 12:10:48 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Hi, I am 23 years old single women; love to be naughty at night. I like to mix with those people who are strong and stout with ability to stay long. Don’t hesitate, just give me a missed call
Hello,I'm 25 so i have been around the block once or twice im looking for a friend who might be looking for the same.. I just want someone who fuck me with many style
If you are interested sex me with my personal website & free
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 11:18:25 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
I'm looking for woman to have sex
k***@gmail.com
2018-04-13 11:45:19 UTC
hi any men available for hookup right now!
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-16 12:02:02 UTC
i got one Naughty man to sex talk !!!
a***@gmail.com
2018-04-26 10:14:47 UTC
Hello, I'm humble, gentle, loving, caring and sexy. I love cooking, dancing and singing. I live in lyon france, I'm a Nigerian and my families live there. I'm the second born of my family. I'm a beautiful girl
a***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 07:32:13 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Am looking for women to fuck! Anyone around please,,, I am in New York
k***@gmail.com
2018-04-12 06:22:30 UTC
Yes I'm looking for young sex, Beautiful.... you are telling right my friends.........looks more similar hot girls..
b***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 12:08:27 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
404-936-1538 text me some msg and ill know you’re from here then we can talk about meeting
a***@gmail.com
2018-04-11 06:40:19 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
I am married female..My husband didn't like to fuck me and make me cum. He never eat my pussy.I need regular sex.I am hopeless without sex.NOW I need a great pussy eater and fucker.Just eat me & make me cum.
l***@gmail.com
2018-04-11 07:06:03 UTC
Well hello there. Black male for NSA fun with interested female. Tell me what you like and how you like it amd leave the rest for me. ;) I can come to you or we can get a place. In what other way can one end a good Friday and enter into a long weekend than an orgasm.
k***@gmail.com
2018-04-16 11:10:45 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Yes i am looking for men to have sex
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-03 12:34:34 UTC
p***@gmail.com
2018-04-06 06:13:23 UTC
e***@gmail.com
2018-04-17 05:49:30 UTC
I m a lonely women with a rock hard cock lets fuck Welcome those who are interested to fuck
f***@gmail.com
2018-04-06 05:54:37 UTC
I am from Ukraine, my name is Yana, I am posting this ad because it's a small world and hopefully I get to meet someone that shares the same ideas and true love. I want long term and hopefully make a family
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-06 06:28:45 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
I wonder if there is truly a man out there for every woman. I am 29, and just looking for a decent clean cut working man... Seems as I get older, the more this is gone or we have learned to judge by what we see or hear.. we need to remember as we get older, we look older, wish people always weren't looking for "arm candy"...
Red hair/blue eyes/5ft7/more thick than thin/more cute than pretty/more natural than made up/more jeans than dresses... Just want to maybe have something/someone for life.
l***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 06:40:04 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Yes I want men for sex
l***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 06:58:33 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Yes I am a women looking for sexy men
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-23 05:04:03 UTC
U felling horny really enjoy dating
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-23 19:53:11 UTC
Cool
b***@gmail.com
2018-04-25 08:50:07 UTC
Cool
Currently living in Austria, born in Rome, Father Italian, Mother Austrian, speaking four languages italian, german, english, french and some portuguese lived in several countries, I definitely enjoy meeting
w***@gmail.com
2018-04-25 16:41:49 UTC
Yes can we meet
m***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 07:16:20 UTC
I am a man looking for a single woman and girl
g***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 08:35:17 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Hey Am single and a virgin too, where r u from? & I am from Japan
k***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 11:07:24 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
I am ready for sex, you ready I m from Canada
a***@gmail.com
2018-04-11 08:56:08 UTC
Hello I need a single men who's ready to mingle and have fun. Be ready to explore the world of sex
f***@gmail.com
2018-04-23 05:20:53 UTC
Yes i am looking for women to have sex
j***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 11:39:21 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
i need sexually unsatisfied women available in France for free sex.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 11:41:02 UTC
Meet girls for fuck, free sex sites, near me women for casual sex and hookup tonight.
m***@gmail.com
2018-04-17 05:08:30 UTC
Do you want sex? Email me back
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-26 09:32:48 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Do you want sex? Email me back
I am sweet, thoughtful, kind, and have a great sense of humor. I am very easy going and laid back. I am often told that I am very easy to talk to. I am not an angry person, and I am not interested in someone that is.
t***@gmail.com
2018-04-23 05:35:55 UTC
I am looking for one night stand..if anyone interested then msg me
e***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 11:50:20 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Hey there; ) well yeah of course I am looking for some hot girl for sex;) my area or yours if you close to me
j***@gmail.com
2018-04-13 12:05:20 UTC
Looking nice clean men to fuck tonight. Any 1 this week. Am free whole week
j***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 05:31:37 UTC
good website to meet local women for sex tonight
l***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 11:23:58 UTC
i am single men find women for sex i am try this site and meet jen thanks.....all people use this site to meet their sex partner at own country
z***@gmail.com
2018-04-10 10:01:00 UTC
i saw many personals looking for hookup..
a***@gmail.com
2018-04-12 06:03:08 UTC
Hi how are u sexxy i am looking for sexx
e***@gmail.com
2018-04-24 06:23:59 UTC
i am very honest and educated person and i like to swim and watch movies during my free time. i am a teacher. and i teach biology. i am 1, 65m height i have black hair and my body side is average
c***@gmail.com
2018-04-27 06:50:38 UTC
I am romantic, passionate and emotional person. I like a good joke and I'm fun to be with. I'm a nurse and I love my job.
a***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 05:46:37 UTC
thousands of people meet women for sex tonight
a***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 05:57:45 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
I m bored and have a house to myself. Looking for anything from oral to hookup or whatever you want. Must come to me though.
join now and meet your date partner now..
e***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 11:52:55 UTC
Are you ready for romantic, hot, lovely experience and fun? If you want to have nice and happy day, you should visit me and try..
m***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 06:05:48 UTC
Easy Sex is a casual dating site that makes finding sex in you area easy
j***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 12:44:12 UTC
On this site I hope to meet a caring, kind, responsible, purposeful, open man.
Very serious. I have a strong sense of and love meeting guys on the road like this. Just looking to chat and see where it goes......
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 13:20:38 UTC
Hey
a***@gmail.com
2018-04-10 08:48:58 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Im single my body is slim and ask me for.more details and write me on whatssap
j***@gmail.com
2018-04-13 12:39:01 UTC
Hello I'm looking for men for sex free I'm Living in Spain Almería El Eijdo if anyone interested in me you can add me on WhatsApp or call me on my phone +34 632561177
j***@gmail.com
2018-04-10 09:08:18 UTC
29y girl looking to give bj I'm clean neat discreet ddd free if your interested in a nice polite respectful girl get back to me... I drive a vehicle with very dark windows we can meet in a very public place. If you have thought of playing in public here's your opportunity. . .. . ..send u r phone number. .
t***@gmail.com
2018-04-10 09:25:42 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
i want to meet girls for sex tonight
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-13 12:25:28 UTC
Love to hug a men of any age, hug each other for aged, not even worried about sex, so if you like to be hugged, call me. men of any legal age.
j***@gmail.com
2018-04-26 09:04:30 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
I am looking for a long time relationship we can even get married and have kids. I want a good and respective and caring man who will love me forever, I'm a good lady, fun to be with.
a***@gmail.com
2018-04-13 12:55:54 UTC
I want to meet men who are seeking sex without any invest.
c***@gmail.com
2018-04-10 09:45:13 UTC
best dating site to find couples having interest in couples or looking for singles for online couples date in Europe.
t***@gmail.com
2018-04-17 04:56:48 UTC
Meet Local Women Looking For Sex Tonight Online Dating Site
m***@gmail.com
2018-04-10 23:01:28 UTC
So a little about me: I am studying for a Masters of Social Work. I hope to one day do International Social Work. I enjoy volunteering, being outdoors, meeting new people, and learning about new cultures. I'm hoping to meet someone who will be a friend first and see what happens from there. I am new to the city so I am still exploring and learning about what New Orleans has to offer.
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Girls Date For Free: Online Dating - Free to join this category Finding — Women Looking Men; sex.hookups, no age bar, married or divorced for you having similar interest, college student near me for one-night stand casual and discreet relationships.
I am looking for someone who does not consider age a factor, who wants
to have fun and knows how to treat a 30 year old lady. I am attractive, healthy,
with a slim yet curvy figure.
I'm a petite, mixed female who really likes white men. Are you straight, white, older, and horny? I usually will get off by myself, however, I'm ready for some mutual satisfaction. Discretion is a must. Marital status is irrelevant. Please be hygienic, well groomed and ready to cum.
Hi hun...love to rendezvous with you and enjoy the pleasures of your mind and body in the manner we both crave and want...
m***@gmail.com
2018-04-10 23:12:19 UTC
I'm looking for, if anything at all.... I'm married, love my husband, but feels like a roommate situation now.... Bored as fuck in my marriage... Does that make me a bad person? Like I said, I don't know what it is exactly that I'm looking for... Maybe just someone to chat with? I'm not sure the etiquette.... If you're offended that I'm married or used the word fuck.... Then I'm
Hi hun....love to chat and share with you all kinds of thoughts nice and naugthy and those that you have deep within but are affraid to say aloud. I love to be hard at work while hard at work sharing and enjoying sexual thoughts and cravings...if you want to chat and have some fun please feel free to message me...looking forward to rendezvousing with you and love that you are married as I too am but this is my hidden side. :)
j***@gmail.com
2018-04-11 05:02:22 UTC
07585445661
Hi I need a men now got hot sex
k***@gmail.com
2018-04-11 05:27:08 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
I'm 25 looking for woman younger than 40 and less than 300 pounds I'm staying at the Crowne plaza hotel willing to meet first and host or just come and drop in or come to you
j***@gmail.com
2018-04-16 10:40:52 UTC
i am already enjoy dating by joining this site
k***@gmail.com
2018-04-26 08:43:23 UTC
I'm a divorced 40 years old African woman, with 2 kids. an open minded and with friendly personality I have a short black hair Looking to meet a nice and kind man
w***@gmail.com
2018-04-11 06:16:11 UTC
Want to have fun may be more... Pulling out the tools and taps! Has any one used any pop rocks during oral sex!!! It's wonderful..
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-11 08:40:09 UTC
Im intrested can you reply me my no 202-555-0127
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-11 09:11:16 UTC
Hi are u still interested in sex today
t***@gmail.com
2018-04-11 09:32:27 UTC
Hey guys! I am 26 years old girl. I currently single and dating and I love it! Little bit about me. I'm well educated women, and like to have intelligent conversations also one-night stand. I like to be busy, but really want to meet new people for hookup when I can. I am looking men for hookups and doesn’t matter single or married; I am also love mature horny, or older or younger men than me, who's sweet, chill, easy-going, smart with strong to do sex every night, and arbitrary.
Hey, I eventually found a better solution for your hornyness.. :) let's get it done.
a***@gmail.com
2018-04-24 05:53:45 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
down to earth, doing missionary works, i grew up in the phils., easy to get along with... im 5'2 or 158cm, my eyes is my best feature. I wear casual/formal clothing but also comfortable in jeans. I want to meet my best
c***@gmail.com
2018-04-11 09:52:10 UTC
Looking to have sex with nice men 18-27
m***@gmail.com
2018-04-12 05:05:58 UTC
hey … my friend ricky here from usa young guy looking for sex , joine me on skype rickykkool is my id thank you
e***@gmail.com
2018-04-12 05:27:55 UTC
Stud to fuck me (Auburn)
Need to find a sexy guy stud to fuck me and possibly a friend so plz be sexy guy and have a good body and be horny
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Girls Date For Free: Online Dating - Free to join this category Finding — Women Looking Men; sex.hookups, no age bar, married or divorced for you having similar interest, college student near me for one-night stand casual and discreet relationships.
I have met some really nice men on here, however what we were looking for was not the same
Hi still looking to have sex with a good looking guy .i m 38 divorced looking for casual sexual incounter
t***@gmail.com
2018-04-12 06:34:24 UTC
Can cook :)
Can lead me, i am not good at make decison
take easy on me because i am still have so many bad habits :)
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Do you want to get sex tonight? You and about a million men and women all over the community today find a perfect women want get sex tonight?
c***@gmail.com
2018-04-16 11:33:41 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
When you Meet Me i am required some tips for find men for me
e***@gmail.com
2018-04-16 12:28:54 UTC
Married male looking for someone to chat with. Not looking to change my material status. Just want interesting conversation. If you'd like to chat message me on here and if you have Kik i can message you on there.
i am also looking near me date partner
a***@gmail.com
2018-04-17 05:21:26 UTC
Hi still looking to have sex with a good looking guy .i m 38 divorced looking for casual sexual encounter
z***@gmail.com
2018-04-17 05:35:10 UTC
I need you tell your today night status Hi meet me at night
r***@gmail.com
2018-04-17 06:42:10 UTC
Hi moning I also married but wand mor sex and wand you 0812633697
a***@gmail.com
2018-04-18 05:13:00 UTC
Hey bby
e***@gmail.com
2018-04-19 04:54:38 UTC
I’m interested in coming over to fuck you, what’s your name, yr age, and a photo would be good. Awaiting your reply.

JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
h***@gmail.com
2018-04-28 05:12:26 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
looking for a respectful submissive man definetly devoted. older men seems more reliable and preferable.
a***@gmail.com
2018-04-18 05:14:00 UTC
Sexy
l***@gmail.com
2018-04-18 09:07:22 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Someone who's sensitive,caring,loving .
Anyone here for NSA Dating now?
l***@gmail.com
2018-04-18 09:33:49 UTC
I have a nice cock for you send me a pic to this number and ill send it 404-936-1638
I want single men in my area for sex hookup
a***@gmail.com
2018-04-18 12:12:38 UTC
This is Prince and intrested one day meet
I am married women looking men for affair.
p***@gmail.com
2018-04-18 12:32:59 UTC
I am looking partner for one night stand with me
a***@gmail.com
2018-04-18 12:52:44 UTC
I am looking local singles in my city for dating.
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-19 05:11:11 UTC
Looking for a male to have some raunchy rough sexy time with. Will try anything for abit of fun. Must be easy to get on with and and down to get nasty. send pics with your email. Brunette slim with a great set
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-28 13:23:53 UTC
Where are you located and are you still looking
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-04-18 15:27:59 UTC
What would you say about my BIG Italian sausage stuffed up your kazoo?
dolf
2018-04-18 16:10:34 UTC
NEWSPEAK: the man is prone to reckless and promiscuous {ie. dislocated
temporality as opportunism} conduct and an unaccountability for his
premature ejaculations which he claims is a piety.

ALEX REID @ 0812 HOURS ON 14 APRIL 2018: “So is ‘self-morality’ imposing
your morality on others, because that is what you seem to be advocating.”

DOLF @ 0816 HOURS ON 14 APRIL 2018: “I have no intention of being subject
to your deified ignorance as dwarfism and stupidity but being accorded the
human dignity of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS which is not only my
heritage as Indigenous Dutch Australian, religious right, but my
Constitutional entitlement.

Saying, “I believe, I believe, I do, I do.”

Might satisfy dullard wedding guests whom take your good intentions to be
on face value as “***@ck and bull” farce.

It is only a delusional belief which has no prerogative against my
Jewish-Christian-DAOist substantiated as factual religious belief (ie. to
the Jew first and also the Greek / Barbarian) and I am intentioned to
pursue any persons for public slander, subjecting us to intentioned
derangement as cruelty and incitement to hatred by an irrational cause as
deification of neo-Nazi @1 - marriage / @5 - phallus derived patrimony as
traditional family values as claimed piety.

— PHARAOH'S PROPHYLACTIC —

"TWAT 'N TRIPE.
'TIS JUST THE THING.
DON'T BE A SNIPE.
AND DRESS YA DING."

YOUTUBE: "CONDOM COMMERCIAL"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__yX4ThxfEw>

The condom commercial shows usage of animal intestines and archeological
research suggests that such usage and other forms existed within Egyptian
culture.

In English law, baron and feme is a phrase used for husband and wife, in
relation to each other, who were accounted as one person by coverture {

- a cover or covering; shelter; concealment.
- Law. the status of a married woman considered as under the protection and
authority of her husband.

ORIGIN: 1175–1225; Middle English < Anglo-French, Old French. See covert,
-ure

}. Hence, by the old law of evidence, the one party was excluded from
giving evidence for or against the other in civil questions, and a relic of
this is still preserved in criminal law.

The LEGAL PRINCIPLE of coverture is the basis of the Christian era Jewish
perspective: “Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God
uncovered?” [1 Corinthians 11:13]

That commercial is still available on YOUTUBE and it clearly conveyed the
historical reality that the Papal prohibition over condoms as harm
minimisation was not only a hypocrisy given his equivalent Egyptian / Roman
basis of authority, but a crime against humanity of a magnitude as
genocide.

17 / #5 - Act of Nature: {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature} [#175 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature]

41 1 57
49 33 17
9 65 25 = #99 / #297 {#ONE} <-- *AS* *THE* *FOUNDATION* *STONE*
(*USURPING* @1 = *SOVEREIGN* / #CENTRE @5 = *LAST* *WILL*, *TESTAMENT* *OF*
#INR *BEING* *THE* *BINDING* *NORM* (*NORMA* *OBLIGANS* ) *ON* #33 AD)
*MAGIC* *SQUARE AS *KETHER*

Is this narrative about disproving the historical reality of your Jesus
(anti-Christ) too difficult for you as a claimed Christian?

#1 (9) - OUHOUYAH (King-Seraphim) = #1
#9 (8) - HAZIEL (King-Cherubim) = #10
#17 (7) - LEVYAH (King-Throne) = #27 <-- SOVEREIGNTY / PYTHAGOREAN TERNIO
ANAGRAM TO #INR
#25 (6) - NETEHYAH (King-Dominion) = #52 <-- *THEY* *ARE* *AS* *THE* *SONS*
*OF* *DARKNESS* *NOT* *THE* *SONS* *OF* *LIGHT* / *GOD* *AS* #123

#33 (5) - YHOUYAH (King-Powers) = #85 <-- ADAMANT {ie. fixed mind /
dogmatic} / DIAMOND 💍
#41 (4) - HEHAHEL (King-Virtues) = #126
#49 (3) - OHOUEL (King-Principalities) = #175 <-- *VENUS* (7x7 = #49 /
#175) *USE* *OF* *MARRIAGE* *AS* *AN* *ANTHROPIC* *PROTOTYPE*

#57 (2) - NEMAMYAH (King-Archangels) = #232
#65 (1) - DAMBYAN (King-Angels) = #297 <— THE #65 - *SOLDIER*

I stress that I am not an Egyptologist and will always acquiesce to the
opinion of those with the appropriate archaeological and education skills.

But I wish to convey a further consideration upon an image which has also
gotten me perplexed and I thought it prudent to urgently bring this
observation to your immediate attention:

Firstly I will summarize the thought that I have previously raised with you
made in relation to an image also associated to the Egyptian Mysteries
belief which is obtained from page 45 of a book titled "The Seventy *GREAT*
Mysteries of Ancient Egypt." [(C) 2003 Thames & Hudson Ltd, London as ISBN
0-500-05123-2].

That OSIRIS (#34 CE = JUPITER) is here depicted "enthroned as king of the
Dead, according to a Book of the Dead (a funerary papyrus). He is
worshipped by the dead man and his wife, who have passed over to the
afterlife by following in Osiris' footsteps." [p 198]

According to a Book of the Dead (papyrus) it is shown as equating the
serpent meta-descriptor prototype as being the equivalent of ROSH HA SATAN.

"And Moses {taken out; drawn forth} was learned in all the wisdom of the
Egyptians {that troubles or oppresses; anguish}, and was mighty in words
and in deeds." [Acts 7:22 (KJV)]

Thus we may say, Moses was acquainted with this very image obtained from
the Egyptian Book of the Dead:

In my view, the 6 series of images which are especially and immediately to
the left of the wife (and those of above) are not hieroglyphs in the
linguistic sense, but might be considered as perhaps serving as a recipe of
meta-descriptor prototypes and therefore the equivalent of that which I had
earlier identified, form the quintessence of the Chinese DAOist
perspective, in having the H64 Hexagram / #81 Tetragrammaton dynamic as a
correspondence to the progression of magic squares:

One could then apply the view from the Torah as to the relativity of these
cosmic nature cycles:

#15 = (Adam) Garden

#34 = (Noah) Waters (ie. Roman Collegium comprising 16 elements, TERNIO
ANAGRAM and the Pythagorean binomial nomenclature)

#65 = (Abraham) Overthrow

#111 = (Moses) Departure

The Jews otherwise share that #72 worldview {Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER} as the concept of EVIL depicted within the TORAH's Genesis account
of Adam/Eve and their fall into sin as with Roman Empire Governance, Roman
Catholicism, Islam, Freemasonry and German Fascism.

[IMAGES: Australian / Irish Roman Catholic weddings of circa 1920-30s as
conveying a swastika which predates German Nazism usage]

#15 CE, #34 CE, #65 CE, #111 CE, #175 CE, #260 CE = I CHING AS H64
META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES, #369 CE = DAO TE CHING AS #81 META-DESCRIPTOR
PROTOTYPES

"And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye
have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye
believe not.

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they
are they which testify of me.

And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

I receive not honour from men.

But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come
in his own name, him ye will receive.

How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the
honour that cometh from God only?

Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that
accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?" [John
5:37-:47 (KJV)]

[IMAGE: Egyptian ANKH as the basis of Fascist / Roman Catholic {ie.
hymeneal as marriage / sovereign dynamic v's Jewish Torah Intellectus as
Genitive Voluntātus} Empire Governance]

But it is neither a substantiation of any religious belief nor does your
affections meet any legal requirements of any prerogative to bestow such
upon another’s autonomy {

ie. the practice of coverture as a LEGAL PRINCIPLE demands the lifestyle
use of a condom for any non-spousal heterosexual / bisexual sexual activity

} over which we are going to condemn you religionists to HELL:

“Hast thou faith? Have [it] to thyself before God:

‘For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given
in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.’ [Mark 12:25 (KJV)]

Happy [is] he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.”
[Romans 14:22 (KJV)]

“And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul:
but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.”
[Matthew 10:28 (KJV)]

“But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath
killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.” [Luke
12:5 (KJV)]

There is no common affections between us and you are going to know what a
righteous hatred is.”

- dolf

PS. That is a reasoned as rational, coherent and respectful argument but no
less determined in not constituting hate speech

--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
l***@gmail.com
2018-04-24 06:09:58 UTC
if you are serious and interested.. I am Marjorine, 28 years old... I have 1 daughter. Im single mom but never been married. I work as maid but sometimes only when somebody let me to do... I live with my parents house
a***@gmail.com
2018-04-19 05:24:51 UTC
oh my god sexy i would love to lick you in and out the right way. in London
t***@gmail.com
2018-04-19 05:40:35 UTC
Hey guys, I'm 33 years old brunette girl looking to have some fun with a hot guy, maybe multiple. I'm super horny right now. I'm 5'7 and 135 lbs skinny. Pretty big tits too. Send me a and i'll send one back thanks! Let's get this going! I can host and travel too.
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
We are a couple in search of a woman 18 to 35 to come over to please and be pleased. African american very fit couple wanting to suck taste and swallow you up.
p***@gmail.com
2018-04-19 05:53:46 UTC
Hi I’m 26 old guy looking a girl for sex get me back if interested tnx
c***@gmail.com
2018-04-25 08:34:19 UTC
I'm from Austria. I'm 29 years old and have a 12 year old daughter. I'm spending my time mostly with friends and family. Even work is kind of big part in my life. English is just a second language
n***@gmail.com
2018-04-23 05:51:08 UTC
On this site I hope to meet a caring, kind, responsible, purposeful, open man.
i m ready to meet you come at my profile and meet me
t***@gmail.com
2018-05-03 13:04:37 UTC
Here's a good Beijing lady in her late 30's,looking for a nice man for Marriage.
b***@gmail.com
2018-04-23 06:13:54 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
hi baby, I m form brazil sexy chat baby
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-23 19:52:15 UTC
Contact me
h***@gmail.com
2018-04-24 05:28:56 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Contact me
I am from Namibia but i live and study in Ukraine.. i am single never married and no kids am a fun person to be with and i like meeting new People and seeing nice places.

JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
m***@gmail.com
2018-04-24 04:34:57 UTC
Hii dear my number 9049859949.call me.
a***@gmail.com
2018-04-25 07:23:51 UTC
Simple, love to spend time outdoors... Honest... Black hair, brown eyes. 174/65 Casual clothing style In a relationship, I am looking for respect, good understanding, tolerant man who is willing to make compromises.
m***@gmail.com
2018-04-24 04:38:20 UTC
Call 9049859949
c***@gmail.com
2018-04-24 05:10:17 UTC
I'm a good, decent woman. I have a slim figure. I prefer a modern style of clothing. I'm looking for a decent, handsome man for a serious relationship.
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
a***@gmail.com
2018-04-24 13:40:31 UTC
I am a girl looking for men
l***@gmail.com
2018-04-24 13:42:07 UTC
I am looking hansom men for sex
J. J. Lodder
2018-04-27 07:02:36 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
I am looking hansom men for sex
Lyme forests are places to avoid.
You risk nasty diseases there,

Jan
l***@gmail.com
2018-04-25 07:03:04 UTC
I am looking for a person with whom I could have a real affair a person who pay attention to the woman a kind generous man who will be able to give me all the love
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
c***@gmail.com
2018-04-25 08:15:35 UTC
I'm not looking for fun or pastime, i am a honest, sincere and a very serious person i am honest, sincere and very serious i am looking for a serious relationship or marrige.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-25 12:31:00 UTC
8133123361
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-25 12:36:09 UTC
Call me sambo 813-312-3361
j***@gmail.com
2018-04-26 09:56:22 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Call me sambo 813-312-3361
i am a fun loving person very positive outgoing and i love travelling. i enjoy cooking keeping home dancing and making friends. I have lived in dubai uk and in france.
r***@gmail.com
2018-04-30 11:12:32 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Call me sambo 813-312-3361
Sexy black girl new in London seeking a discreet affair with mature man but it comes with a price
a***@gmail.com
2018-05-02 06:02:27 UTC
Hey I'm a young woman 29 years old, not working, have a little dog, a normal figure and black hair I have, I'm quite small with 1,62 m and looking for a solid relationship should be between 40-69 years old and there is a big void in my life
Peter Moylan
2018-05-02 06:11:01 UTC
Hey I'm a young woman 29 years old, not working, have a little dog, a normal figure and black hair I have, I'm quite small with 1,62 m and looking for a solid relationship should be between 40-69 years old and there is a big void in my life
Does Google have a mechanism for reporting newsgroup abuse? Since all of
these spammers have gmail addresses, it would be easy to delete their
accounts.
Peter Young
2018-05-02 06:35:22 UTC
Hey I'm a young woman 29 years old, not working, have a little dog, a
normal figure and black hair I have, I'm quite small with 1,62 m and
looking for a solid relationship should be between 40-69 years old and
there is a big void in my life
Does Google have a mechanism for reporting newsgroup abuse? Since all of
these spammers have gmail addresses, it would be easy to delete their
accounts.
I have tried that, with a predictable lack of response or success.

Peter.
(US equivalent: Certified Anesthesiologist) (AUE Pt)
http://pnyoung.orpheusweb.co.uk
m***@gmail.com
2018-05-02 12:47:27 UTC
hey hru
id like to talk to u
d***@gmail.com
2018-05-02 12:08:47 UTC
Looking for a special man. If you're a psychopath, sociopath or paranoid schizo...and you think you're sexy. Hit me up. "Normal" men don't even bother. I am also open to men who just can't deal with life i want a man from . 30-70 yrs old only please.
m***@gmail.com
2018-05-02 12:45:24 UTC
im in va beach
can we hook up

jermil42
j***@gmail.com
2018-04-27 03:07:20 UTC
Hey, I'm 69, Retired law professor. Interested in a sex hookup.
h***@gmail.com
2018-04-27 03:34:51 UTC
Hey what's up
l***@gmail.com
2018-04-27 10:55:18 UTC
Tell me about yourself
y***@gmail.com
2018-04-27 12:53:41 UTC
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
i'm a single lady, no kids, seeking for a man to spend the rest of my life with I'm good looking young lady I'm seeking for an honest, caring and romantic man for a serious relationship
b***@gmail.com
2018-04-29 12:50:28 UTC
hi
o***@gmail.com
2018-04-30 06:54:44 UTC
women looking men for sex
p***@gmail.com
2018-05-03 18:55:56 UTC
Hi

c***@gmail.com
2018-04-30 06:58:24 UTC
Hello all, i am a serious and beautiful lady Who seeks to be with a smart and honest man Who is ready to love me for Who i am and build a serious, strong and stable love relationship with me.
e***@gmail.com
2018-04-30 07:04:27 UTC
girls looking men for get laid
m***@gmail.com
2018-05-02 12:49:20 UTC
👋 im right here bae
e***@gmail.com
2018-04-30 07:14:34 UTC
I am looking a women for discreet sex
m***@gmail.com
2018-05-02 12:50:22 UTC
hi msg me @ jermil42
r***@gmail.com
2018-05-02 18:46:12 UTC
Married man looking for some side fun if interested contact me ***@gmail.com
p***@gmail.com
2018-05-03 05:15:59 UTC
young girl searching for a long lasting relationship leading to marriage.

JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
g***@gmail.com
2018-05-03 06:51:36 UTC
Were are you from