Women looking men | One night stand casual hookups, Dating | Girls for Sex
Add Reply
m***@gmail.com
2018-01-25 07:21:10 UTC
Hey guys! I am 26 years old girl. I currently single and dating and I love it! Little bit about me. I'm well educated women, and like to have intelligent conversations also one-night stand. I like to be busy, but really want to meet new people for hookup when I can. I am looking men for hookups and doesn’t matter single or married; I am also love mature horny, or older or younger men than me, who's sweet, chill, easy-going, smart with strong to do sex every night, and arbitrary.
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Girls Date For Free: Online Dating - Free to join this category Finding — Women Looking Men; sex.hookups, no age bar, married or divorced for you having similar interest, college student near me for one-night stand casual and discreet relationships.
a***@gmail.com
2018-01-25 07:33:26 UTC
Stud to fuck me (Auburn)

Need to find a sexy guy stud to fuck me and possibly a friend so plz be sexy guy and have a good body and be horny
a***@gmail.com

If you are over 50 and decent, please reply and please introduce yourself. I am single, working, and educated. Thank you!
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-29 06:42:51 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Girls Date For Free: Online Dating - Free to join this category Finding — Women Looking Men; sex.hookups, no age bar, married or divorced for you having similar interest, college student near me for one-night stand casual and discreet relationships.
Hello guys,
If you are over 50 and decent, please reply and please introduce yourself. I am single, working, and educated. Thank you!
A propos de moi : je suis une jeune femme noire ronde artistique (je fais de la photographie depuis quelques annees), energique, sensuelle, imaginative, romantique et passionnee. Je fais du theatre. J'adore lire et ecrire. Je m'entraine pour me remettre en forme. J'aime rire et faire rire !

Je veux une relation impliquant sensations/frissons intenses, plaisir, activites et sexe.

Si ca se développe en quelque chose de serieux et constant, bah c'est cool. Si non, ayons du plaisir !

Et toi ? Parle-moi de toi !
Peter Moylan
2018-01-29 13:48:12 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO<
http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Girls Date For Free: Online Dating - Free to join this category
Finding — Women Looking Men; sex.hookups, no age bar, married
or divorced for you having similar interest, college student near
me for one-night stand casual and discreet relationships.
Hello guys,
If you are over 50 and decent, please reply and please introduce
yourself. I am single, working, and educated. Thank you!
Most of us are over 50 and decent, and most of us have no interest in
fucking you.

Unless, of course "you're fucked" has the meaning in the old joke.
2018-01-29 17:18:02 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 00:48:12 +1100, Peter Moylan
If you are over 50 and decent, please reply and please introduce
yourself. I am single, working, and educated. Thank you!
Most of us are over 50 and decent, and most of us have no interest in
fucking you.
Unless, of course "you're fucked" has the meaning in the old joke.
It's generally useless to reply to Gmail spammers like this. They
almost never look at replies to their spam. Just ignore
Athel Cornish-Bowden
2018-01-29 17:26:09 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 00:48:12 +1100, Peter Moylan
If you are over 50 and decent, please reply and please introduce
yourself. I am single, working, and educated. Thank you!
Most of us are over 50 and decent, and most of us have no interest in
fucking you.
Unless, of course "you're fucked" has the meaning in the old joke.
It's generally useless to reply to Gmail spammers like this. They
almost never look at replies to their spam. Just ignore them.
Of course, but I assume that Peter's reply was for the amusement of
people here and that he knew perfectly well that adultclubaustralia
wasn't going to be reading it.
What sort of person thinks "people here" are consulting a thread of sex ads?
Peter Moylan
2018-01-30 01:30:49 UTC
It's generally useless to reply to Gmail spammers like this.
They almost never look at replies to their spam. Just ignore
them.
Of course, but I assume that Peter's reply was for the amusement
of people here and that he knew perfectly well that
adultclubaustralia wasn't going to be reading it.
What sort of person thinks "people here" are consulting a thread of sex ads?
People like me, who see all the AUE threads. Presumably you chose not to
look at this thread, but I find it efficient to keep hitting the space
bar (which means "next unread message" in my newsreader) to go through
everything; it's faster than pre-sorting. For the less interesting
threads, I just zip through at higher speed.

I am not convinced that "consulting" was the right word in this context.
2018-01-30 04:31:17 UTC
It's generally useless to reply to Gmail spammers like this.
They almost never look at replies to their spam. Just ignore
them.
Of course, but I assume that Peter's reply was for the amusement
of people here and that he knew perfectly well that
adultclubaustralia wasn't going to be reading it.
What sort of person thinks "people here" are consulting a thread of sex ads?
People like me, who see all the AUE threads. Presumably you chose not to
look at this thread, but I find it efficient to keep hitting the space
bar (which means "next unread message" in my newsreader) to go through
everything; it's faster than pre-sorting. For the less interesting
threads, I just zip through at higher speed.
When I saw the first message in it I marked it "Spam," and in the list of threads
GG shows it as "You marked this thread for abuse," and though clicking to the
nest unread thread still takes me to the first unread message in it, I don't
look at it unless I notice that an actual person sent it (in this case, you
were the first of three).
Post by Peter Moylan
I am not convinced that "consulting" was the right word in this context.
The posters to it, obviously, weren't reading it, but it's surprising that you
or anyone else here were.
c***@gmail.com
2018-01-30 06:41:56 UTC
It's generally useless to reply to Gmail spammers like this.
They almost never look at replies to their spam. Just ignore
them.
Of course, but I assume that Peter's reply was for the amusement
of people here and that he knew perfectly well that
adultclubaustralia wasn't going to be reading it.
What sort of person thinks "people here" are consulting a thread of sex ads?
People like me, who see all the AUE threads. Presumably you chose not to
look at this thread, but I find it efficient to keep hitting the space
bar (which means "next unread message" in my newsreader) to go through
everything; it's faster than pre-sorting. For the less interesting
threads, I just zip through at higher speed.
I am not convinced that "consulting" was the right word in this context.
I am pretty interested in getting to know one of you, for a FWB situation.You must be single, clean ,DD free,sane, non smoker,35+,independent,affectionate, some one who has a great sex drive,I am looking to please and be pleased.
I am an attractive brunette,size 20,clean,healthy,goal oriented, and enjoy a good conversation.

Would be nice and appreciate it if you can host (your own place, I CANT HOST) in the Vancouver area only ,not looking to travel a far distance. I am not interested in having multiple sexual partners; therefore, a monogamous arrangement is ideal,I hope you feel the same way.
This is a real post and I hope to find a like minded guy.

Please reply with a few details about yourself and a photo.
Thank you in advance.
c***@gmail.com
Yep I'm still looking... I know God has someone for everyone. I figured why not put myself out there. I would like to find someone in the age range of 50-62. I'm a country girl and don't have much in common with a city guy...a total country fella would be awesome. Plz be who u say u r . Nobody likes a scammer. I look forward to hearing from u.
m***@gmail.com
2018-01-30 06:56:44 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 00:48:12 +1100, Peter Moylan
If you are over 50 and decent, please reply and please introduce
yourself. I am single, working, and educated. Thank you!
Most of us are over 50 and decent, and most of us have no interest in
fucking you.
Unless, of course "you're fucked" has the meaning in the old joke.
It's generally useless to reply to Gmail spammers like this. They
almost never look at replies to their spam. Just ignore them.
Hello, I am a refreshingly different early 30s Aussie who met my husband through an amazing, refreshingly different Brit. This Brit is amazing. Life of the party. Hilarious but is need of a knight in shining armour romantic meet. This meet has proven difficult as quite simply, is it "that hard to find a smart, charismatic, adventurous, says yes 'just because' kind of guy??"
My mission, to match make my Amazing Brit with a guy who I would love to match make her with - just as she did to me with my husband.
What does this mean, prove to me, that you love a joke, are modern but have old fashion values, loves his mother/grandmother and/or sister and quite simply, are a top notch bloke who isn't boring but can competely and utterly make a splendid fool out of yourself and live a nobel life! Interested! Contact me, Louise, aka I owe a favour to my free loving Brit , aka my bestie, who will end up your wife!
PS. If you're a dud and know you're boring, don't message. Only attracted to interesting, one of a kind, kind of blokes. Can't wait to meet you!!
e***@gmail.com
I seem pretty normal during the day. I go to school, i have a job and i like pizza. Im a pretty open woman and i guess you can say that i have a decent level of intellect. I love videogames, mangas, animes and cartoons. Im not super good at socializing so i guess thats why im making this post.
a***@gmail.com
2018-01-29 06:49:45 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Girls Date For Free: Online Dating - Free to join this category Finding — Women Looking Men; sex.hookups, no age bar, married or divorced for you having similar interest, college student near me for one-night stand casual and discreet relationships.
I seem pretty normal during the day. I go to school, i have a job and i like pizza. Im a pretty open woman and i guess you can say that i have a decent level of intellect. I love videogames, mangas, animes and cartoons. Im not super good at socializing so i guess thats why im making this post.
Belle femme ronde recherche une relation sérieuse

Bonjour à toi, je suis une belle femme ronde de 37 ans et je recherche une relation sérieuse.

Je suis quelqu'un de sociable, ouverte-d'esprit, calme, souriante et attentionnée. Mes loisirs sont les films, cinéma, aller au resto, magasiner, marcher, jeux de société, me baigner, visiter, voyager. J'adore les petits enfants, les langues et les voyages.

Je fais 5 pieds 4, je suis ronde et je recherche un homme qui aime une femme ronde en tous aspects.
On peut échanger une photo par courriel, parler un peu et voir pour la suite!

Au plaisir! :)
n***@gmail.com
2018-01-25 07:37:26 UTC
Looking for a quick fuck (Birmingham)

Thick petite and pretty, top heavy and experienced. Looking for something to do!! I have pics!!
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/soc.history/n7rsWvEupHU
c***@gmail.com
2018-01-29 06:32:34 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Girls Date For Free: Online Dating - Free to join this category Finding — Women Looking Men; sex.hookups, no age bar, married or divorced for you having similar interest, college student near me for one-night stand casual and discreet relationships.
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/soc.history/n7rsWvEupHU
Title says it all. You take a dump and I'll wipe it. Serious for serious only.
Looking for YOUNG (<30) and CUTE guys only
have your face+ass+cock pic in the first email if you expect a reply.
I host in downtown
i***@gmail.com
2018-01-25 08:01:11 UTC
Bedroom Sex Full Night wanna play

I am sexy looking for some bedroom fun.....I need a guy that's hung and have experience,no experience or hung please don't waste your time.plz text your Parsonal phn number.I will be waiting.....hit me up at
k***@gmail.com
2018-01-25 08:04:01 UTC
Date night? More?

Attractive mwf and On my own the next few weeks. Looking for someone fun, hwp, able to carry on a coversation. Meet for lunch, drinks, dinner, possibly more. Not looking for donations, just meet/conversation and maybe nsa fun. I host only. Please be serious, over 30 (preference)and local. Put today's date when you reply! Thank you!
r***@gmail.com
2018-01-30 07:11:33 UTC
Date night? More?
m trying this again. im looking for a sweetheart. Im attracted to bigger men, not fat, but husky big boned men! Im looking to meet and take it from there. Friendship is important as a foundation so im not looking for a hookup!! Send me your pic ill send you mine.
j***@gmail.com
2018-01-25 08:05:10 UTC
Workout buddy for fuck

Hi tia for reading
I'm a 22 female looking for a workout partner after I get off work or early mornings someone close to the area and actually have the time. I'm going to the small gym thing in my complex so mostly cardio workout. Maybe 3-4 times a week would be great I'm a newbie so lol I'm not a pro or fitness trainer type. I'm looking to drop about 30-40lbs before May
j***@gmail.com
2018-01-25 08:06:18 UTC
Looking for casual sex

I am a 27 year old Mexican American. I'm hardworking, adventurous, and tall with long black hair! I'm pretty smart and funny with a great personality! I'm also good looking! Lol I love books and movies! I'm looking for someone to get to know! Again, I'm not looking for fwb, hookups, or casual sex! I'm looking for meaningful conversations and interactions! Please be DDF!! My ideal age range is 27-35! Please send a picture and tell me something about yourself when responding! Looking forward to meeting someone!
c***@gmail.com
2018-01-25 08:07:42 UTC
Young college student seeks mature man

I'm a young college student who's seeking to spend time with a mature & professional man. Maybe you're in the area for business ever so often? Or maybe you're a local professional? Either way, I'm interested. I prefer you to be tall, average to fit body type, & well dressed (I love a man in a suit). Message me if interested! I'm 100% real.
a***@gmail.com
2018-01-25 08:09:32 UTC
Pretty young thick girl looking for some fun!
l***@gmail.com
2018-01-25 08:11:13 UTC
Married Women but UNHAPPY!

I've never done this before but thought I'd give it a try.I'm a married bigger woman looking for a FWB or NSA relationship. I'm looking for someone that's into cuddling, kissing, touching and passionate sex. Please be between 25-48. Status and race don't matter,
t***@gmail.com
2018-01-25 08:13:47 UTC
Completely women for blowjob

Need to set up a glory hole in my house and suck guys off and swallow. Looking to make this to be totally anon you walk in stick your cock in the hole and I suck you off and swallow all your cum. Looking to do this tonight sometime.send me your number baby.
d***@gmail.com
2018-01-27 06:49:40 UTC
So a little about me: I am studying for a Masters of Social Work. I hope to one day do International Social Work. I enjoy volunteering, being outdoors, meeting new people, and learning about new cultures. I'm hoping to meet someone who will be a friend first and see what happens from there. I am new to the city so I am still exploring and learning about what New Orleans has to offer.
a***@gmail.com
2018-01-27 07:00:20 UTC
You out there? Woman looking for good man

I'm 43 looking for a good man. I love anything outdoors . I want a kind man who keeps things simple and is honest . Must not be a couch potatoe . I like to relax but I do like to get out and travel when I can. I prefer man in his 40's.
a***@gmail.com
2018-01-27 07:01:35 UTC
Seeking Intellectual Stimulation

My name is Mary and I am searching for a man who will invest some of his kindness, wisdom, and time into my life while I am currently incarcerated. I do hope to win my appeal and I would like to leave here a better woman.
I enjoy anything that will enhance my knowledge as well as a passion for the outdoors, animals, literature, and art. I am vivacious and will to venture into adventure always. I can fix a car and be a lady like the South raised me.
My mind is open to a great experience that could lead to anything!
Please respond with your phone number or an address so we can start the conversation. I can also return with my info.
Thank you in advance for responding, and I'm very excited to meet you! Please respond if you are between the ages of 35 and 65.
l***@gmail.com
2018-01-27 07:29:25 UTC
a***@gmail.com
2018-01-27 07:31:34 UTC
Where do all of the good men go to hide away?

I am 27 years old, and am a workaholic. I work in a nursing home as a tech my future plans are to enter school for nursing. I work about 40 to 50 hours.
I'm looking for a person who's independent, ambitious and motivated. Someone with goals. I'm very motivated and independent. I have goals and I enjoy my life.
k***@gmail.com
2018-01-27 07:58:06 UTC
Older lady looking to lick her pussy
Hey,
I am 47 yrs old divorce & looking for a friend or possibly more. just bored of my situation hoping to meet someone who can bring back that spark i once had lick my pussy & fuck me hard. I am aviliable anytime , today or tonight.
j***@gmail.com
2018-01-27 07:59:47 UTC
Hungry for Hot Load & Hot Sex
I am sexy looking for some bedroom fun....I need a guy that's hung and some experience. Onlyme. !!
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-27 08:17:44 UTC
Seeking Professional Man
Me: 40 year old professional female height weight proportional red hair non smoker occasional drinker fun loving positive person.
You: professional male height weight proportional non smoker non arrogant occasional drinker fun loving positive person
a***@gmail.com
2018-01-27 08:18:43 UTC
Pick me up and use and share my Slut holes
I'm cute and young and walking around north mpls/south any guys driving? Would love to get picked up and treated like a slut. Any guys into fucking slut mouths and being controlling? Looking for right now. It's cold af. Abuse my little girl throat now.
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-27 08:27:15 UTC
Fit and clean who have a weekend home alone. Single lonely black MoM going through some ruff times right Now really looking for a older mature Man .
j***@gmail.com
2018-01-30 06:10:54 UTC
Hi i am a 20 yr old woman looking for a guy to have a relationship with. I am looking for someone who is disease free and clean cut good looking drama free and laid back must be 20 to at least 30 no older thanks can be any color but purple lol must be able to drive and must have a decent job if interested please contact me with a pic of you and a description about u and i will send pics upon request
j***@gmail.com
2018-01-30 06:31:16 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Hey guys! I am 26 years old girl. I currently single and dating and I love it! Little bit about me. I'm well educated women, and like to have intelligent conversations also one-night stand. I like to be busy, but really want to meet new people for hookup when I can. I am looking men for hookups and doesn’t matter single or married; I am also love mature horny, or older or younger men than me, who's sweet, chill, easy-going, smart with strong to do sex every night, and arbitrary.
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Girls Date For Free: Online Dating - Free to join this category Finding — Women Looking Men; sex.hookups, no age bar, married or divorced for you having similar interest, college student near me for one-night stand casual and discreet relationships.
Looking for a colored man 30+
Must be a king looking for his queen
I am a very outgoing active person who doesn't much care for the make up and dresses I rather shorts and a hike.or short shorts and sitting on your lap ;)
j***@gmail.com
j***@gmail.com