Women looking men | One night stand casual hookups, Dating | Girls for Sex
Add Reply
g***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 02:59:09 UTC
9046710311
g***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 03:04:02 UTC
Whatsapp me on 9046710311
c***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 03:04:18 UTC
Hey. Am looking for an hot chick to fuck. intrested?
c***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 03:06:01 UTC
Looking for fun?
c***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 03:08:32 UTC
want to have some fun
g***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 03:09:01 UTC
Whatsapp me on 9046710311
t***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 05:17:34 UTC
Sounds good
t***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 05:49:05 UTC
Text me on 07480 281288
If your interested in an 18 year old lad living in Preston looking for a one night stand.
I’m looking for a real good time ladies xxx
really sexy and awesome, why don't we meet thro hangouts
k***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 06:12:06 UTC
Date night? More?
Attractive mwf and On my own the next few weeks. Looking for someone fun, hwp, able to carry on a coversation. Meet for lunch, drinks, dinner, possibly more. Not looking for donations, just meet/conversation and maybe nsa fun. I host only. Please be serious, over 30 (preference)and local. Put today's date when you reply! Thank you!
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Girls Date For Free: Online Dating - Free to join this category Finding — Women Looking Men; sex.hookups, no age bar, married or divorced for you having similar interest, college student near me for one-night stand casual and discreet relationships.
Married but lonely says it all. I'm so unhappy, I know I need to just end it but as with most things it's complicated. I just wanted to reach out and see if there's anyone else in my boat, looking for something that's missing. I don't want sex. I just want the romantic, emotional connection. I want to know there's someone out there who is loving, caring, someone to make a future with eventually. I am a bbw, if that matters. I'm not interested in meeting up very soon, have to be very discreet.
Anyone else stuck?
Girls Near Me
i***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 06:18:04 UTC
Hi just call me okay 5873722495
j***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 06:49:00 UTC
Hey baby I am going to send you my phone number so call then? 0466249820
hey baby plz call me now
t***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 07:21:12 UTC
Fit and clean who have a weekend home alone. Single lonely black MoM going through some ruff times right Now really looking for a older mature Man .
hungry for hot people
t***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 07:22:56 UTC
It's generally useless to reply to Gmail spammers like this.
They almost never look at replies to their spam. Just ignore
them.
Of course, but I assume that Peter's reply was for the amusement
of people here and that he knew perfectly well that
adultclubaustralia wasn't going to be reading it.
What sort of person thinks "people here" are consulting a thread of
sex ads?
People like me, who see all the AUE threads. Presumably you chose not to
look at this thread, but I find it efficient to keep hitting the space
bar (which means "next unread message" in my newsreader) to go through
everything; it's faster than pre-sorting. For the less interesting
threads, I just zip through at higher speed.
When I saw the first message in it I marked it "Spam," and in the list of threads
GG shows it as "You marked this thread for abuse," and though clicking to the
nest unread thread still takes me to the first unread message in it, I don't
look at it unless I notice that an actual person sent it (in this case, you
were the first of three).
I am not convinced that "consulting" was the right word in this context.
The posters to it, obviously, weren't reading it, but it's surprising that you
or anyone else here were.
i m single women looking hot men
e***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 08:02:22 UTC
Completely women for blowjob
Need to set up a glory hole in my house and suck guys off and swallow. Looking to make this to be totally anon you walk in stick your cock in the hole and I suck you off and swallow all your cum. Looking to do this tonight sometime.send me your number baby.
i m 26 year old single lady
o***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 12:13:50 UTC
6354703004 my whatsapp no.
p***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 12:24:36 UTC
I want full power full man only power full man call miss=soniya =9621881589
f***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 13:22:16 UTC
hi am randy this my watsap"+971527556973 i am waitx fo u baby
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 14:57:38 UTC
Lucky Pretoria 0661316426
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 14:58:46 UTC
0661316426 at Pretoria
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 15:00:03 UTC
Hello 0661316426
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 15:05:19 UTC
Hello 0661316426
t***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 22:45:52 UTC
HELLO there
t***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 22:47:29 UTC
Hello there beautiful...Iam 38 hung from new Orleans but lives n Dallas
s***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 23:20:18 UTC
I am game
p***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 23:55:28 UTC
Hi are you still looking for that stud? Lol not a pick up line promise lol
p***@gmail.com
2018-12-22 23:59:36 UTC
Hi I’m Daniel, are you still looking?? Hmu 6468296072
p***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 00:04:34 UTC
Hi Susan
z***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 00:27:44 UTC
Blackstone call me if u want to have fun 4015972963
c***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 01:57:55 UTC
Hi my name is Don I live in Kingsburg alone looking for a lady friend with benefits kind of thing maybe once or twice a week hopefully your interested
c***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 01:59:05 UTC
How does 7 inches of big hard thick white cock sound to you babe I promise you will be completely satisfied
d***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 03:02:20 UTC
803 960 2251
d***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 03:04:03 UTC
Phone Number 803 960 2251
Date December 22 2018
a***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 03:49:13 UTC
07399977782
a***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 03:57:47 UTC
Call me 07399977782
j***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 04:19:06 UTC
Hey what’s up I wanna date you darling
r***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 08:23:44 UTC
Hmu 3617396292 let's talk
r***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 08:25:25 UTC
Hmu 3617396292
r***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 08:30:50 UTC
Hmu 3617396292
r***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 08:31:35 UTC
Hmu 3617396292
r***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 09:34:35 UTC
Hmu 3617396292
r***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 09:36:23 UTC
On my 3617396292
c***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 11:28:28 UTC
Give me your phone number and I'll maybe I'll come over there to you
s***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 11:32:38 UTC
Hi beautiful at
z***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 11:59:42 UTC
When were u thinking? And what area are u in?
z***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 12:03:07 UTC
We should definitely speak further.... promise u won’t be disappointed! And I’m 34, educated, cultured, well-spoken, good-looking & have only had positive things said about my “other” brain alike!
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 12:18:36 UTC
Hi just looking for n s a or f w b .any kind of sex .female only
Any age or size u must accomadate or no a quite place to drive to .discreet please u can be married or single or in a sexless relationship .
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 12:20:04 UTC
Hi if ur in dublin let me know can meet up
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 12:21:37 UTC
Hi if available for to be licked let m know .if in dublin contact me .
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 12:22:45 UTC
Hi lf still interested in fun only let me know
If in dublin can meet up .
h***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 12:35:46 UTC
Hey I'm down I can send pics I'm looking for fwb or whatever just low key hookup and see what happens
h***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 13:42:40 UTC
Hi u doing
p***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 14:28:16 UTC
Make me your sex slave
j***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 15:15:22 UTC
Where are you located I like to have a lot of fun I’m good looking fit and pretty nice size there too😉
t***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 18:11:05 UTC
Ok so I'm in
t***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 18:15:59 UTC
I'm down
t***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 19:35:40 UTC
Hi looking for women
m***@outlook.com
2018-12-23 19:41:35 UTC
Hi sexy would love to meet you were are you from
m***@outlook.com
2018-12-23 19:43:36 UTC
Hi there how are you
f***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 20:51:24 UTC
Hey dear how are you doing hope your all ok ...
I will to chat with you ...either by Email or whatsapp...
Have a nice day

Dear let chart on whatsapp +2348105867118
p***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 21:50:10 UTC
Hey whatsapp me.....0793833434
p***@gmail.com
2018-12-23 21:50:43 UTC
Hey whatsapp me.....0793833434
w***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 00:05:35 UTC
I'm married and I'm 55 years old. Looking for a sex buddy. Work night sleep during the day. Get off in the morning can meet you for coffee
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 00:17:59 UTC
Hi you doing beautiful when you have free time give me call 8166122426 marvin
w***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 00:38:03 UTC
6104135809
t***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 02:19:14 UTC
hey I just saw this post and I'm interested
t***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 02:21:15 UTC
Hey I just saw your post if you want you can hit me up at 503-406-5264
r***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 03:03:15 UTC
Hey please provide your address
c***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 05:32:40 UTC
Stud to fuck me (Auburn)
Need to find a sexy guy stud to fuck me and possibly a friend so plz be sexy guy and have a good body and be horny
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Girls Date For Free: Online Dating - Free to join this category Finding — Women Looking Men; sex.hookups, no age bar, married or divorced for you having similar interest, college student near me for one-night stand casual and discreet relationships.
I seem pretty normal during the day. I go to school, i have a job and i like pizza. Im a pretty open woman and i guess you can say that i have a decent level of intellect. I love videogames, mangas, animes and cartoons. Im not super good at socializing so i guess thats why im making this post.
Find Women Online Dating Near Me
w***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 05:51:53 UTC
You can contanct me through +256704247355 or watsapp me and we meet
n***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 07:17:43 UTC
Where are you from??
n***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 07:18:19 UTC
Where are you from??
k***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 08:10:46 UTC
Cc
l***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 10:03:05 UTC
Hi baby well love to fuck you I big cock
c***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 10:18:57 UTC
Older lady looking to lick her pussy
Hey,
I am 47 yrs old divorce & looking for a friend or possibly more. just bored of my situation hoping to meet someone who can bring back that spark i once had lick my pussy & fuck me hard. I am aviliable anytime , today or tonight.
JOIN ME WITH YOUR PHOTO< http://www.hotdatingwomen.com/registration.html>
Girls Date For Free: Online Dating - Free to join this category Finding — Women Looking Men; sex.hookups, no age bar, married or divorced for you having similar interest, college student near me for one-night stand casual and discreet relationships.
So I've found there is a lot of spam on this site or people looking for a quick hookup. I'm looking for neither. Wanting to find someone between 28 and 40 I can hang out with and get to know as a friend that can possibly turn into a relationship. I've got kids. You don't have to but must enjoy kids if nothing else. If this interests you at all, shoot me an email with a bit about yourself
Hello, You are feeling is lonely??
r***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 10:44:42 UTC
Hi i am intersted to sex with u plz contact this number
8208546178
j***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 12:38:25 UTC
call me 225/716/2054
s***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 12:47:21 UTC
Hi
e***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 12:53:26 UTC
Hey I'm here for u
Give me ur contact
hello are you ready to hookup
r***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 13:35:06 UTC
Looking for women in bridgewater
d***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 15:06:56 UTC
hi i want u
i***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 20:49:11 UTC
Hi baby
g***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 22:33:38 UTC
Hello am available for that when and were?
g***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 22:38:19 UTC
Am down for that ?
k***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 22:54:03 UTC
Hai
r***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 00:41:20 UTC
Be there in a heart beat where are you
j***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 01:49:08 UTC
I from?
j***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 01:57:04 UTC
0225928491
j***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 01:59:24 UTC
Can i
a***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 03:29:30 UTC
Hello we can meet tonight
l***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 03:44:50 UTC
Hello sweetie call me I'm waiting for you please 6943522711
l***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 03:47:50 UTC
6943522711 call me
l***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 03:49:03 UTC
6943522711 call me
k***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 05:18:21 UTC
Yeah,Please am 40 years old and interested in you so we can start from there
k***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 05:20:55 UTC
Hello, how are you doing? Please can I be your friend you are looking for. I will treat you like a queen Please. Give me a chance ok
s***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 05:22:47 UTC
Where are you?
d***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 07:13:53 UTC
Looking for a dirty/musty ass and pussy to lick this evening or late tonight. Im open to more but nothing is expected. You can just lie back while I make you cum. DDF, attractive, normal, and very discreet here. You must be DDF and discreet. I can host or travel within reason. I'm not picky about race or body type but please don't email me if you're obese. Thin to small BBW is good. Email with a pic and put "Rainy" in the subject line. Women Only!!
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/soc.history/n7rsWvEupHU
I need is somebody comfortable with my body type
a***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 10:57:20 UTC
Call me 3314524907
There are many singles dating sites has been emerged on the internet.
j***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 11:01:46 UTC
Hey sexy how curvy are you?
j***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 11:03:37 UTC
Hey sexy
j***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 11:05:05 UTC
Hey sexy would love to feel your clit between my lips.
j***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 11:06:28 UTC
Hey lovey are you still interested? Would love to get to know ypu
j***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 13:13:33 UTC
Hi how are u today 😘
dinner for eight or blind dates
q***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 13:30:27 UTC
Hello. Love to lick every inch of your body
a***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 20:47:17 UTC
hello are you free tonight
s***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 22:26:03 UTC
Hi
s***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 22:31:35 UTC
Hi
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 23:02:25 UTC
Hi there
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 23:02:59 UTC
Hi there
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 23:03:32 UTC
Hit me up
t***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 00:22:31 UTC
7033985162 im in
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-25 23:04:53 UTC
Hi there sweetie
t***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 00:27:52 UTC
Hey there saw your ad and I'm interested
t***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 00:30:01 UTC
Hey there I saw your ad and I'm interested
t***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 00:31:01 UTC
Hey there I saw your ad and I'm interested
t***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 00:32:02 UTC
Hey there saw your ad and I'm interested
s***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 05:20:28 UTC
Always
hello are you free?
Meet Local Single Girls Online for Dating
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 08:20:30 UTC
Hey I was wondering if you still feel lonely or if youd still like to talk to someone and cuddle or get to know each other a bit, message me back so we can get to talking
f***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 09:32:38 UTC
Hello I'm Mike in the same boat let's chat
f***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 09:36:09 UTC
I'll pick that pussy n fuck u hard hmu
f***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 10:17:24 UTC
Text me I'm Mike 7542199943
f***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 10:18:14 UTC
Hello I'm Mike 42
f***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 10:20:31 UTC
Hello I'm mike wm 42 6 ft 175 I don't know how to send pics here text me n I'll send 7542199943
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 11:14:52 UTC
Date night? More?
There are so many places that you can meet females and it is often good to start from your backyard.
emmni
2018-12-26 13:17:31 UTC
Hungry for Hot Load & Hot Sex
I am sexy looking for some bedroom fun....I need a guy that's hung and some experience. Onlyme. !!
hey baby You want to girls for fuck dating and one night stand?
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 14:11:15 UTC
Hey love were you from
h***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 14:51:12 UTC
0761260238 whatsapp me ladies only
r***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 15:08:30 UTC
Hai mam con: 9483073387
n***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 16:44:02 UTC
12 /26/18. Looking for discreet hookup. 53 6'3" 270 are you close to Lansing or grandrapids?
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 19:00:36 UTC
My name is Mark if you like to get in touch with me you can reach me at 989 770 8788 I also live in Michigan if you are still interested please get back to me thank you have a wonderful day
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 19:02:46 UTC
Well I'm definitely interested in all of them if you are still interested please text me at 989 770 8788 and I will get back to you as soon as possible thank you have a wonderful day
r***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 22:18:11 UTC
Hi i am a sexy man who Love to have hot and sex and i all so love 69 247 all nite long want aver you like to do hit me up if you want to Mack hot love. Form sweet meet.
r***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 22:19:38 UTC
And
a***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 22:21:19 UTC
Hi, where in the world are u?
r***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 22:23:33 UTC
Hay if you want hot sex hit me up and hear is my 530 408 8691
r***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 22:37:16 UTC
Hay i am 54 year old now and yes i will rock you hard and Mack hot Love to you and yes i do love 69 to and i will go down on you and having you com a lot when you get this hit me up. My sweety.
r***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 22:38:15 UTC
And hear is my 530 408 8691
j***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 23:14:10 UTC
Jerry 65 looking for travel companion heading for Florida in march I smoke lotta pot and love to pleasure women all expenses paid
j***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 23:16:18 UTC
Is maine country enough for u lol
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 23:26:30 UTC
Well if you're available please text me at 989 770 8788 I would be more than happy to get back to you thank you have a wonderful day
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-26 23:31:17 UTC
Wow I would really enjoy picking you up the only problem is I live in Michigan not Minneapolis you're still interested in talking or what not you can text me at 989 770 8788 I will get back to you as soon as possible thank you have a wonderful day