Does jew pedophile bonzo de zero suck other jews' rectums as well as he sucks their genitally mutilated abbreviated schlongs?
2018-08-06 11:49:52 UTC
On Sat, 4 Aug 2018 18:38:12 -0700 (PDT), ***@37.com wrote:

<fluhs jew shite>

DO you bonzo?

Have, you learned any English in alt.usage.english?

Or are, you still babbling in yiddish?

LOLOK

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
NEMO
2018-08-06 13:43:18 UTC
Sick bastard!
The Peeler
2018-08-06 15:39:24 UTC
On Mon, 06 Aug 2018 04:49:52 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Does pedophile Andrew Andrzej Baron suck cock as good as his mother?
Is he a coward like his father?
DON'T you bonzo? Because *I* do!
That's something for you to be "proud" of, right, you cocksucking coward?
LOL
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Cheers!
"The Jews" about retarded anal Razovic:
"They write about politics, commerce, and other important topics.
Gordon writes about anuses and diarrhea."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-08-10 11:20:42 UTC
Post by The Peeler
On Mon, 06 Aug 2018 04:49:52 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Does pedophile Andrew Andrzej Baron suck cock as good as his mother?
Is he a coward like his father?
DON'T you bonzo? Because *I* do!
That's something for you to be "proud" of, right, you cocksucking coward?
LOL
I deduce that the mangina's breath smells like cum!

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2018-08-10 13:07:02 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
DON'T you bonzo? Because *I* do!
That's something for you to be "proud" of, right, you cocksucking coward?
LOL
I deduce that the mangina's breath smells like cum!
Michael
We have every reason to deduce that all of the serbian mangina's orifices
smell of cum! Yuck!
2018-08-13 12:59:56 UTC
<fluhs jew shite>
DO you bonzo?
Have, you learned any English in alt.usage.english?
Or are, you still babbling in yiddish?
LOLOK
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
So is is true INNIT you pathetic PERV TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
This is what you do all day innit you disgusting troll pervert
Since you just replied to yourself, I have to agree with you
Did your mommy and daddy abuse you poor sick Pervert?
Afraid to admit you're all fucked up and hateful arentcha Pervert!?
Get kelp Pervert!
You are BEYOND help, you degenerate jew piece of AIDS-ridden shite!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-08-13 15:47:29 UTC
On Mon, 13 Aug 2018 05:59:56 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
This is what you do all day innit you disgusting troll pervert
Since you just replied to yourself, I have to agree with you
Since you felt personally addressed, EVERYONE agrees with him, dreckserb!
Did your mommy and daddy abuse you poor sick Pervert?
Afraid to admit you're all fucked up and hateful arentcha Pervert!?
Get kelp Pervert!
You are BEYOND help, you degenerate jew piece of AIDS-ridden shite!
Can't you EVER but PROJECT, whenever you open your stupid gop, psychopathic
dreckserb?
Cheers!
Dumb anal Razovic admitting about his nazi kind:
"We've Been Counting jew ani and sucking them dry!!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
2018-08-13 12:59:56 UTC
<fluhs jew shite>
DO you bonzo?
Have, you learned any English in alt.usage.english?
Or are, you still babbling in yiddish?
LOLOK
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
So is is true INNIT you pathetic PERV TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
So WHAT is is true INNIT you illiterate jew asshole?!!!!!!!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-08-13 15:47:55 UTC
On Mon, 13 Aug 2018 05:59:56 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
So is is true INNIT you pathetic PERV TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
So WHAT is is true INNIT you illiterate jew asshole?!!!!!!!
The fact that you suck cock at LEAST as good as your mother, perv troll!
Cheers!
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
MID: <***@4ax.com>