DAVID SEZ, "attack foiled"
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-01-18 01:50:51 UTC
In the last few days ...I brushed it off
and then funnelled it.
Hello David,
This happens to me occasionally. I don't know if it is intentional,
unintentional, or a byproduct of a mistaken action.
I also have no idea who or what it is. Sometimes it feels like a
teenager, other times it feel like someone very hidden. Maybe it's both.
Good hunting at any rate.
I tried to divine by perineum click divination who it was, but as usual am
unable to get a reliable answer (it keeps changing).
How's that work exactly??
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
The perineum click that is...
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-01-18 02:11:37 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
In the last few days ...I brushed it off
and then funnelled it.
Hello David,
This happens to me occasionally. I don't know if it is intentional,
unintentional, or a byproduct of a mistaken action.
I also have no idea who or what it is. Sometimes it feels like a
teenager, other times it feel like someone very hidden. Maybe it's both.
Good hunting at any rate.
I tried to divine by perineum click divination who it was, but as usual am
unable to get a reliable answer (it keeps changing).
How's that work exactly??
The perineum click that is...
Does it have anything to do with Italian speedos?
I'm half Italian, ya know. Top half's Italian and the bottom half is black.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-01-19 17:22:46 UTC
The perineum click is a slight contraction of the muscles between
the anus and genitals combined with a slight moving together
of the upper thighs (so it doesn’t happen when I am walking).
When doing perineum click divination I have a “loose” (sort
of unfocused) mind but tethered to the perineal chakra.
But anyway, perineum click divination has been unreliable
for me, and blindly believing in it (coupled with drinking
during waxing gibbous moon) led to my last and worst
hospitalization of late June/early July, 1996. So perhaps
it is the evil side of serpent power (Kundalini), maybe
related to the desire for hidden knowledge in the
garden of Eden?
What I've heard about the Garden of Eden is that Dolf is God's hawt tranny who offers apples to unsuspecting (straight) men, hoping to expand their horizons, as it were.