Mealy mouthed
Add Reply
bruce bowser
2021-04-26 00:06:47 UTC
Mealy?
Or maybe marble mouthed? Like if someone says ggghhhyykk instead of 'like', 'ggghhhayk' instead of 'lake' or 'ggghhhooz' instead of 'lose'.
bruce bowser
2021-05-01 12:59:43 UTC
] Mealy?
Oh, definitely. No doubt about it.
--
Meal-y mouthed -
"adjective. avoiding the use of direct and plain language, as from timidity, excessive delicacy, or hypocrisy; inclined to mince words; insincere, devious, or compromising: Our local government is filled with mealy-mouthed politicians and self-serving bureaucrats."

-- dictionary.com
Peter Moylan
2021-05-01 21:45:57 UTC
Meal-y mouthed - "adjective. avoiding the use of direct and plain
language, as from timidity, excessive delicacy, or hypocrisy;
inclined to mince words; insincere, devious, or compromising: Our
local government is filled with mealy-mouthed politicians and
self-serving bureaucrats."
Not a helpful reply. As far as I know ntaylor has not returned here in
the last 22 years. (And the rest of us already knew the meaning.)