DAVID DALTON'S "some more LOVE"
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-11 19:11:52 UTC
As I have written before, I often experience occurrences of the number 55,
which in Roman numerals is LV, which I take to mean LOVE. Last week I
experienced it twice, first when I bought a birthday card for my niece and
then with tax it came to a number ending in .55, second when I withdrew some
money at a bank machine and my balance came down to a number ending in .55.
Then today a friend emailed me and asked me to change a check, from a
company, for $35 for her after I got home. Then after I got home and she
dropped by I gave her the $35 and she gave me the check, and I noticed it was
for $35.55, and she said the $0.55 was my tip. So it is my lucky day, not
just because of that, but also because I uploaded the final version of my
Ph.D. thesis to the library earlier today, and am now cleared to graduate on
May 30.
The actual numbers for LOVE is 69. You need to correct that statement, which is in error.

What IS you actual bank balance, ending in .55? Is it $1.55??

Also, let us know about this "graduation," which, as I suspect, is something involved with letting you into a larger cage.

Thank you and goodnite...
%
" what is you " , LOL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-11 19:18:52 UTC
Post by %
[...]
You momma gimme good head is wot.
LOL
%
what is you , i'll tell you what is you ... little
Colonel Edmund J. Burke