i hate this show, its host, and every snot nose thing about It
b***@gmail.com
2018-06-10 17:55:31 UTC
https://www.npr.org/programs/wait-wait-dont-tell-me/

https://www.kqed.org/radio/program/wait-wait-dont-tell-me

When I say I hate this show, its host, and every snot nose thing about it, when is snot-nose thing hyphenated?
b***@gmail.com
2018-06-10 18:26:20 UTC
And if I wrote "i hate this show, its host, its delivery, and every snappy fast snot nose thing about it", how would I hyphenate it as well if at all?
Jerry Friedman
2018-06-11 02:31:54 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by b***@gmail.com
https://www.npr.org/programs/wait-wait-dont-tell-me/
https://www.kqed.org/radio/program/wait-wait-dont-tell-me
When I say I hate this show, its host, and every snot nose thing about it, when is snot-nose thing hyphenated?
When you say it. Okay, when you write it.
Post by b***@gmail.com
And if I wrote "i hate this show, its host, its delivery, and every snappy fast snot nose thing about it", how would I hyphenate it as well if at all?
Not sure how to deal with "snappy fast". What do you think of "i hate
this show, its host, its delivery, and every snappy, fast, snot-nose
thing about it"?

Of course, if you're hyphenating, you could go the whole nine yards and
write "snot-nosed".
2018-06-10 19:30:11 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
https://www.npr.org/programs/wait-wait-dont-tell-me/
https://www.kqed.org/radio/program/wait-wait-dont-tell-me
When I say I hate this show, its host, and every snot nose thing about it, when is snot-nose thing hyphenated?
Then don't listen to it.

Some systems can't, or couldn't, handle URLs with blank spaces in them.
b***@gmail.com
Then do you mean that if I'm not a grammar and punctuation aficionado and don't wanna study all the rules and exceptions, I don't have to worry or bother about most hyphens?
Peter T. Daniels
No.
b***@gmail.com
No? No I don't have to worry or no I do have to Worry?
Peter T. Daniels
2018-06-11 03:43:06 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by Peter T. Daniels
Post by b***@gmail.com
https://www.npr.org/programs/wait-wait-dont-tell-me/
https://www.kqed.org/radio/program/wait-wait-dont-tell-me
When I say I hate this show, its host, and every snot nose thing about it, when is snot-nose thing hyphenated?
Then don't listen to it.
Some systems can't, or couldn't, handle URLs with blank spaces in them.
Then do you mean that if I'm not a grammar and punctuation aficionado and don't wanna study all the rules and exceptions, I don't have to worry or bother about most hyphens?
No.
No? No I don't have to worry or no I do have to Worry?
I answered the question you asked, which may or may not have been the
question you intended.
bill van