Anybody know WTF the difference is between...
Add Reply
Carl Sagan
2019-10-31 23:16:52 UTC
"Plot Summary" and a "Synopsis", the latter of which went begging on the Writer/Director's IMDb plot summary page?
Carl Sagan
2019-11-05 21:56:06 UTC
Post by Carl Sagan
"Plot Summary" and a "Synopsis", the latter of which went begging on the Writer/Director's IMDb plot summary page?
NOTE-TO-SELF: Ask USENET and Google to insert an easy default check-box format in USENET-newsgroup replies that simply allows the display of "I DON'T KNOW" as an elegant replacement to the useless inefficient text that amounts to the same thing "I DON'T KNOW" or its runner up "I DON'T CARE".