Cunnilingus ONLY - Laurel Bay, SC, Beaufort, SC
u***@gmail.com
2019-03-09 16:50:47 UTC
I give amazing, non-reciprocal cunnilingus and want to show you. Send me an email and give me a try. I promise you will not be disappointed! Military wives always go to the front of the line.
***@gmail.com
m***@gmail.com
2019-10-30 18:11:56 UTC
How to make cunnilingus??? Need any information!!!
Spains Harden
2019-10-30 18:16:00 UTC
How can it be non-reciprocal?
Jenny Telia
2019-10-31 08:42:24 UTC
Post by Spains Harden
Post by u***@gmail.com
I give amazing, non-reciprocal cunnilingus and want to show you. Send me an email and give me a try. I promise you will not be disappointed! Military wives always go to the front of the line.
How can it be non-reciprocal?
If he does not expect cunnilingus in return?

The poster (a male cunt) is clearly not capable of being cunnilinguised,
at least not literally.
m***@gmail.com
To be honest, cunnilingus is a pleasant deal
Peter Moylan
2019-10-31 14:34:13 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Jenny Telia
Post by Spains Harden
Post by u***@gmail.com
I give amazing, non-reciprocal cunnilingus and want to show you. Send me an email and give me a try. I promise you will not be disappointed! Military wives always go to the front of the line.
How can it be non-reciprocal?
If he does not expect cunnilingus in return?
The poster (a male cunt) is clearly not capable of being cunnilinguised,
at least not literally.
To be honest, cunnilingus is a pleasant deal
This, exceptionally, appears to be an honest reply. The "Jenny Telia
написал" suggests that this is from Russia rather than India, the source
of most of these pestiferous articles. Of course he is still a male
cunt, but for a change he is not an Indian cunt.
m***@gmail.com
2019-10-31 13:44:26 UTC
Post by u***@gmail.com
I give amazing, non-reciprocal cunnilingus and want to show you. Send me an email and give me a try. I promise you will not be disappointed! Military wives always go to the front of the line.
Hey, I would like to say that cunnilingus is a necessary thing while you have strong relationship with your woman if she pleases you orally. For example, when my girlfriend made me blow job, I was shocked and frightened at the same time as I had to make her cunnilingus too. That was my first time when I felt like a loser as my girlfriend stopped me when I did it and said me that I have to read a guide to do it right... Then I searched for "cunnilingus guide" and found it at https://alexbporter.com/how-to-eat-pussy and with the help of that guide I was able to make her cum after the 5th time of try :) I'm so happy :)