January 4, 2020
2020-01-04 16:37:41 UTC
January 4, 2020

"National Spaghetti Day" (in the USA)

https://www.awarenessdays.com/awareness-days-calendar/national-spaghetti-day-2020/

Don't lose your noodle, and please pasta the Parmesan.

Who is our resident expert on "Linguinics"?
Mack A. Damia
Ungrateful peasants. You can all fuck off.
CDB
2020-01-06 15:04:28 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
Who is our resident expert on "Linguinics"?
Noone? Ungrateful peasants. You can all fuck off.
No one was sure whether you meant tongue or groin.

<guessing> Sal San Puttanesco?
Mack A. Damia
But anchovies? No question.
CDB
Yes question: is that like kopi luwak?
Mack A. Damia
2020-01-06 16:32:34 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
Post by Mack A. Damia
Post by CDB
Post by Mack A. Damia
Who is our resident expert on "Linguinics"?
Noone? Ungrateful peasants. You can all fuck off.
No one was sure whether you meant tongue or groin.
<guessing> Sal San Puttanesco?
But anchovies? No question.
Yes question: is that like kopi luwak?
"Chung Hoi! Chung Hoi!"

(Look for the joke)
CDB
2020-01-07 15:23:03 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
Post by CDB
Post by Mack A. Damia
Post by Mack A. Damia
Post by CDB
Post by Mack A. Damia
Post by CDB
Post by Mack A. Damia
Who is our resident expert on "Linguinics"?
Noone? Ungrateful peasants. You can all fuck off.
No one was sure whether you meant tongue or groin.
<guessing> Sal San Puttanesco?
But anchovies? No question.
Yes question: is that like kopi luwak?
"Chung Hoi! Chung Hoi!"
(Look for the joke)
ITYM "#70".

https://www.wattpad.com/137838321-101-dirty-jokes-70-chung-hoi

V. droll.
Madhu
2020-01-08 02:22:04 UTC
[ling in hindi (skt. mark) is usually penis - the lingam]
Post by CDB
Post by Mack A. Damia
Post by CDB
Post by Mack A. Damia
Post by CDB
No one was sure whether you meant tongue or groin.
<guessing> Sal San Puttanesco?
But anchovies? No question.
Yes question: is that like kopi luwak?
"Chung Hoi! Chung Hoi!"
(Look for the joke)
ITYM "#70".
https://www.wattpad.com/137838321-101-dirty-jokes-70-chung-hoi
V. droll.
I knew the Japanese version -"Yaki San"
An Aggie joak (by way of fortune)

%
An Aggie was appointed ambassador to Japan. Two weeks before
officially reporting to the embassy, he went from geisha house to geisha
house. While making love to a geisha girl, he heard her repeat, "Yaki-san,
yaki-san."
Right away the Aggie thought to himself, "I've learned my first
Japanese word. It must be an expression of joy."
When he reported to the embassy, he received his first assignment,
which was to escort the prime minister of Japan around the golf course.
After having played a couple of holes, the prime minister teed-off and made
a hole-in-one. The prime minister jumped up and down shouting, "Bonsai!
Bonsai!"
Quickly, thinking that this was the perfect chance to show off the
new Japanese word that he'd learned, the Aggie exclaimed, "Yaki-san,
yaki-san!"
The prime minister turned to the Aggie in surprise and exclaimed,
"What do you mean, wrong hole?"
%

Spains Harden
2020-01-06 15:56:45 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
Who is our resident expert on "Linguinics"?
Noone? Ungrateful peasants. You can all fuck off.
No one was sure whether you meant tongue or groin.
<guessing> Sal San Puttanesco?
Wiki: "Linguine (/lɪŋˈɡwiːni/; Italian: [liŋˈɡwiːne]) is a type of pasta
similar to fettuccine and trenette but elliptical in section rather than
flat. It is about 4 millimetres (0.16 in) in width, which is wider than
spaghetti but not as wide as fettuccine".

"Groin" as in Urban Dictionary slang? The opposite of "chode"? "Lingus"
means "tongue" to me. Not to be confused with Aer "Lingus" = air "fleet".

Today is January 6, 2020 and a lot has happened already. For those
concerned about world events, it is worth considering 1066. By this date
in the year Edward the Confessor had died and Harold Godwinson had been
crowned. Apart from that the year turned to be uneventful.
CDB
2020-01-06 16:22:34 UTC
Post by Spains Harden
Post by Mack A. Damia
Who is our resident expert on "Linguinics"?
Noone? Ungrateful peasants. You can all fuck off.
No one was sure whether you meant tongue or groin.
<guessing> Sal San Puttanesco?
Wiki: "Linguine (/lɪŋˈɡwiːni/; Italian: [liŋˈɡwiːne]) is a type of
pasta similar to fettuccine and trenette but elliptical in section
rather than flat. It is about 4 millimetres (0.16 in) in width, which
is wider than spaghetti but not as wide as fettuccine".
"Groin" as in Urban Dictionary slang? The opposite of "chode"?
"Lingus" means "tongue" to me. Not to be confused with Aer "Lingus" =
air "fleet".
Stavo parlando dell'inguinale.
Quinn C
2020-01-06 22:41:25 UTC
Post by Spains Harden
Post by CDB
Post by Mack A. Damia
Who is our resident expert on "Linguinics"?
Noone? Ungrateful peasants. You can all fuck off.
No one was sure whether you meant tongue or groin.
"Groin" as in Urban Dictionary slang? The opposite of "chode"?
"Lingus" means "tongue" to me. Not to be confused with Aer "Lingus" =
air "fleet".
Stavo parlando dell'inguinale.
Ah. I suspected a reference to "cunning linguists."
--
(\_/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
2020-01-06 18:36:03 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
January 4, 2020
"National Spaghetti Day" (in the USA)
https://www.awarenessdays.com/awareness-days-calendar/national-spaghetti-day-2020/
Don't lose your noodle, and please pasta the Parmesan.
Who is our resident expert on "Linguinics"?
Noone?
Ungrateful peasants. You can all fuck off.
Who's our expert on anger management?
--
(\_/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
2020-01-06 21:24:47 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
January 4, 2020
"National Spaghetti Day" (in the USA)
https://www.awarenessdays.com/awareness-days-calendar/national-spaghe
tti-day-2020/
Don't lose your noodle, and please pasta the Parmesan.
Who is our resident expert on "Linguinics"?
Noone?
Ungrateful peasants. You can all fuck off.
Who's our expert on anger management?
Pshurely it's PTD; he's an expert at most things.
2020-01-06 22:50:06 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
January 4, 2020
"National Spaghetti Day" (in the USA)
https://www.awarenessdays.com/awareness-days-calendar/national-spaghe
tti-day-2020/
Don't lose your noodle, and please pasta the Parmesan.
Who is our resident expert on "Linguinics"?
Noone?
Ungrateful peasants. You can all fuck off.
Who's our expert on anger management?
Pshurely it's PTD; he's an expert at most things.
He does manage to stay angry if you don't give him credit for
something he said.
More lies.
Mack A. Damia
2020-01-06 22:50:17 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
January 4, 2020
"National Spaghetti Day" (in the USA)
https://www.awarenessdays.com/awareness-days-calendar/national-spaghetti-day-2020/
Don't lose your noodle, and please pasta the Parmesan.
Who is our resident expert on "Linguinics"?
Noone?
Ungrateful peasants. You can all fuck off.
Who's our expert on anger management?
ME, DAMN IT! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?