HOW DO I PLEASURE THE YOUNG GIRLZ I HAVE SEX WITH?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-13 15:13:25 UTC
My basic method is to... Stick it in and then wiggle it about.
Questions?
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-09-13 20:08:44 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
My basic method is to... Stick it in and then wiggle it about.
Questions?
Do you wiggle your massive rod from side to side or to and fro?
--
Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

"Tsk, tsk. No one appreciates his brilliance, poor fellow.
(There might be a message in that for him.)"--Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

http://apprhondaleahkirkfries.blogspot.com/2014/05/rhonda-leah-kirk-fries-interview.html
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
An' in and out like a steam-driven locomotive.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
And the next morning my back is killing me!
%
2018-09-19 14:15:53 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 08:13:25 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
from getting your ass kicked by %
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-24 15:10:51 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
My basic method is to...  Stick it in and then wiggle it about.
Questions?
Do you wiggle your massive rod from side to side or to and fro?
An' in and out like a steam-driven locomotive.
And the next morning my back is killing me!
from getting your ass kicked by %
Poor idiot child and his gayish fantasies...
LOL